• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

Me

P6kkx2V.jpg

Afrikan

haven't followed Portugal.

so um, is Eder going to go back to the bench when Ronaldo comes back? or do they somehow find a way to keep him out there.

he seems to have a presence out there.

Tugatrix

what? Portuguese commentators are saying that the organization of the match it's about to make a lottery to offer a power-driver, really Americans? not a car? a power-driver?

Portugeezer

I'm basically praying over my beer that Ronaldo is still out for the game against the USMNT. We can beat this Portugal team.

He will play even injured and through the African voodoo they are putting on him (no joke).

Some other important players are missing in this match by the way.

Portugeezer

a couple of nice chances, but not able to seal the deal.

Go Éder
42988.png

Finally, a competent striker. Eder FTW, putting in work, a physical presence and has pace.

Fuck Postiga already, I am faster than him and I don't even play football, never seen a player with such shit pace. I mean if football was just in the penalty area, then he would be great, but outside of the box he is useless shit.

Afrikan

He will play even injured and through the African voodoo they are putting on him (no joke).

Some other important players are missing in this match by the way.

Devil Wednesday said he is serious... no medical stuff will be able to help.

I personally feel the Ghana team should condemn that guy.

Portugeezer

Oh, I know about the voodoo. I love it. Haha. Who else important is missing this match?

Pepe the beast, him and Moutinho will be the spine of the team. And Raul Meireles (I am sure he will be a starter, Almeida will be out)

Devil Wednesday said he is serious... no medical stuff will be able to help.

I personally feel the Ghana team should condemn that guy.

I agree, but it's still hilarious to watch this shit in 2014. Didn't some African fans do this before, I think I remember seeing something similar voodoo stuff before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom