• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO

GOALASSO GOALAASO GOALAASO

ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE

GOAL GOAL GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL

DelightfulMisguidedEasternglasslizard.gif

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
So we tied against the Republic of Ireland.
Don't worry brits you'll get at least 3 points this WC :)
:(

Salazar

Tom Ince rejects Inter for the chance to play for a Premier League club likely to be one of the following

Newcastle, Hull, Swansea, Stoke and Sunderland

Whether those clubs are interested remains to be seen.

arkon

<3 I actually never finished the Kare Kano manga either. Just read bits and pieces.. I didn't mind the ending of the anime even if it was depressing as fuck. Since it's clear we have similar tastes, do you have anything relatively recent to suggest?

Unrelated, but a friend of mine actually loaned me the first book of Preacher which I finished last night. For some reason, the only American comics I've ever really read are from Vertigo (DC Comics "mature" imprint).

You checked out Silver Spoon? That's damn good. Honey & Clover. Nana and other Ai Yazawa stuff in general is worth looking at. Ouran High School Host Club. Kimi ni Todoke, Bokura ga Ita, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Bonnouji. Lovely Complex (the anime was good so I imagine the manga is similar). Otoyomegatari, Yamada and the Seven Witches. Most of those have anime adaptations which I'd recommend as that's how I started off with the majority of them.

Vertigo is pretty good for that kind of thing (or old Vertigo certainly was). More mature/adult material compared to the tights and capes. Y: The Last Man, Fables etc. It's currently a shadow of its former self though. Image comics are the new old Vertigo if you like, I would check there for some of the more recent offerings if you're interested.. Lot of variety in the comics being published and pretty much all high quality stuff.

Like him? Love him more like. Rough is probably my favourite manga.

Aww yessss!

wedward

Not a chance. Arsenal have a £25 million buy back clause so as soon as West Ham bid on him he'll be on his way back to Arsenal.

But his camp told Manchester United that he was well keen.

Makes sense you would have to turn him down though when you have players like Thiago and Kroos just begging to come to the theatre of dreams.

Salvadora

But his camp told Manchester United that he was well keen.

Makes sense you would have to turn him down though when you have players like Thiago and Kroos just begging to come to the theatre of dreams.
Nah m8, Vidal is coming in a £47.5m deal. Sorry Juve-GAF.

Salazar

:lol

Fucking Arsenal gremlins making transfer market jokes

Laugh it up. Giroud will lead the line, and Wenger will count on the fitness of Diaby and Theo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom