• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceCold

But is it confirmed fucked or twitter rumor fucked?

"Wir haben leider keine guten Nachrichten. Die Diagnose der Verletzung von Marco Reus ist da. Der Nationalspieler hat sich in der Partie gegen Armenien ein Teilriss des vorderen Syndesmosebandes oberhalb des linken Sprunggelenks zugezogen. Weitere Entscheidungen teilen wir gesondert mit."

"We do not have good news. The diagnosis of injury to Marco Reus is there. The national team has suffered a partial tear of the anterior Syndesmosebandes above the left ankle in the match against Armenia. We share more decisions with separately."

Doesn't seem good.

Barzul

Guys go see Edge of Tomorrow if you were on the fence. It's really well done. Surprised they pulled off the concept so well.

IceCold

Get well soon guys :(

BpfN2BaIQAAgk5q.jpg:large

Perfect summer weather yesterday, thunderstorm now

edit: That was supposed to be an edit. Talking about the weather is dull enough as is, let alone making a new post for it

I'm looking at you, brokenbeans

GQman2121

Banned
So.....The Last Guardian.

This is the make or break e3 for this game, right? Its either been in development for years now or it really doesn't exist. The PS4 has been released and Sony has literally nothing but Drive Club slated (Oct. I think) for this fall. Is it happening on Monday night?

Also, Kong Kardashian has a stupid phat bookshelf ass.

So.....The Last Guardian.

This is the make or break e3 for this game, right? Its either been in development for years now or it really doesn't exist. The PS4 has been released and Sony has literally nothing but Drive Club slated (Oct. I think) for this fall. Is it happening on Monday night?

Nah, it's obvious ps4 doesn't need exclusive aaa games to see it at this point Sony have no need to pull it out of the bag if they don't want to.

Probably dead if it's not at tgs, could be facing a slightly different ball game by then in key territories.

subtles

After the Square Enix farce, provided it doesn't turn out to be some deliberate wind up in a bid to surprise, The Last Guardian not delivering would be too much to bear.

On another note, it's a tragedy seeing so many talented players missing the WC. They (and ourselves as well!) waited ages for this moment. :(

Gambit

Shitty, shitty news about Reus. Germany is dead and buried.

FFXV is dead. DEAD I tell you.
Lament with me Koofoo.

I am lamenting, too.

I promised myseld I'd not buy a PS4 until its gets FFXV(ersus) and The Last Guardian, as they were the two most important reasons for buying a PS3 back then. Now I think my purchase is still a long way away.

dc89

Shitty, shitty news about Reus. Germany is dead and buried.

I am lamenting, too.

I promised myseld I'd not buy a PS4 until its gets FFXV(ersus) and The Last Guardian, as they were the two most important reasons for buying a PS3 back then. Now I think my purchase is still a long way away.

It was announced in 2006 for Pete's sake. I mean, since FF Versus XIII was announced City have...

Almost gone bankrupt
Been bought by a Sheikh
Won all major domestic silverware

Square are a joke.

subtles

It was announced in 2006 for Pete's sake. I mean, since FF Versus XIII was announced City have...

Almost gone bankrupt
Been bought by a Sheikh
Won all major domestic silverware

Square are a joke.
Imagine waiting another two years only for it to disappoint. Nothing less than a rabbit out of a hat, Nomura-san.

TeddyBoy

Sony need something to grab Japan. Winning the console war is meaningless there if they're not shifting many units

Not really, Japan doesn't really shift that many units compared to the rest of the world so it makes sense that Sony would make games that appeal to everyone and not just the Japanese. People also forget how many 10K weeks the PS3 had when it first came out back in 2007, a lot of boring weeks waiting for FF13 to drop (this took a lot longer than expected) while Sony's studios made niche games and third parties released everything for the 360. This time Sony has prioritised bigger projects that appeal not just to japan but everywhere else and third parties won't be making exclusive games for the Xbox One. The PS4 will be fine in a couple years, it'll just take a while.

Welcome back Arnie.

This Xperia update is not acceptable. Ran out of battery in 5 minutes of 3G use, 90 minutes of browsing/non-intensive game-playing and 10 hours of Sleep mode in between. Ridiculous.

Minimal OS advantages, and it turns the phone from an 8/10 to a 2/10

LTWheels

Let's face it, other than Nintendo, Japan has pretty much given up making games unless it's a portable monster hunter clone or a visual novel.

Micky had the same injury as Reus at the start of the season and was out for 28 days.

So, if everything goes well, Reus could be back for the semi finals. Will be interesting to see if Löw sticks with Reus and this small chance for him to play at the WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom