• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Ueda quit gaming or something?

He left Sony but shad a contract as creative director or something.

Superannuation said he had the same agents as zampella/west (respawn), housers (rockstar), ken Levine (bioshock) Patrice desilets (ac) etc when signing his contract and it's possible the ip rights would refer to him if the game got cancelled… and Sony don't like not owning IPs. I would guess if it's true that might be the only reason it still exists after all this time

GQman2121

Banned
Since only one club is actually doing transfer business with the Spanish Champions, this image is much more accurate.

wcemW0A.jpg

http://www.dfb.de/news/de/d-fifa-wm/reus-verpasst-wm-loew-nominiert-mustafi-nach/59263.html

I've got no idea what Löw is doing, is he really going to play Boateng - Merte - Hummel - Höwedes? As his defense... yep sounds like him.

Mustafi is so fucking random :lol

Someone on a BVB forum just said he thinks that Löw noticed his defense is shit, so he'll field 4 CBs and let the rest of the players attack :lol. I know it sounds unbelieveable but doesn't it sound like something Löw would do?

http://www.football-italia.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/todays_papers/todayspapers/tuttosport-jun7.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img854/1217/tumblrm44eh5zkdy1qf2t2h.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Forgot to say it a few days ago, thanks for Immobile, baby.

[SPOILER]That's only if he does well of course :lol[/SPOILER]

Blablurn

Players out of the WC with injury: Reus Ribery Falcao Montes Valdes Thiago Gundogan El Shaarawy Walcott Rossi Montolivo Strootman Benteke

dc89

gief moneh

Jackpot on Tuesday is something like £90m now, that's just obscene. I mean, what could you do with that?!

I guess I'd get a big house, a car, a box at City etc. Look after all my family and friends.
And I'd pay EviLore to pardon Sleepless. That would be small change.

confuziz

Banned
Jackpot on Tuesday is something like £90m now, that's just obscene. I mean, what could you do with that?!

I guess I'd get a big house, a car, a box at City etc. Look after all my family and friends.
And I'd pay EviLore to pardon Sleepless. That would be small change.

Simple, be like Dan Bilzerian.

Wilbur

Banned
Rehearsal for the World Cup final tomorrow night

Plug are your boys ready to walk into a hell that James Milner reigns over?

confuziz

Banned
He's a weird player. I remember him scoring a great goal against us. But I also remember him botteling a one on one chance against us which ultimately got us the win.

That's because we're the ultimate chokers on this planet. Have the better squad for 4 years straight, yet still lose because they can't handle a little bit of pressure.

Wilbur

Banned
in lieu of any substantial football talk, with transfers still up in the air, here is some films I saw recently:

Two faces of January - pretty good but broad strokes characters and needed more time to breathe, 3/5
Edge of tomorrow - really entertaining, cruise's best since war of the worlds, really cool aliens, 4/5
LA confidential - rewatch confirms it's one of the greatest films of all time, 5/5
22 jump street - as good as the first, Tatum is a god and Lord/Miller combo can do no wrong, 4/5

pls go back to laughing at Ribery and Meus

Arnie

Yeah I thought the trailers looked duff. Wasn't gonna go see it until all the good reviews. Well worth your time.
Peckham have a cinema that show films for £5. The cafe round the corner does a full English with tea for £4.50. I have a tenner on my mantlepiece.

The stars are aligning.

Let me unbuckle Orion's Belt.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh shit Arnies back

Hello

And Wilbz too

Thought you were banned till later?

Wanted to be back on the 11th, but then I remembered England vs the mighty Honduras was on

Peckham have a cinema that show films for £5. The cafe round the corner does a full English with tea for £4.50. I have a tenner on my mantlepiece.

The stars are aligning.

Let me unbuckle Orion's Belt.

I've waited for what seems like an eternity to say this Arnold

but

what a time to be alive

Arnie

I'd take Lukaku when Suarez inevitably goes.

Although if Real do actually want Suarez then they better prepare an offer in excess of Bale with Di Maria attached.

Then John Henry will refuse it via Twitter.

He Can and he will.

Salvadora

Jeremy Wilson's latest tweets are a bit frightening. Says we are waiting to see how the Madrid situation unfolds in regards to Benzema/Morata and nothing is imminent (obviously). Delaying things on account of those two chebs :(.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
old?

Lukaku “You know Chelsea, every year they buy a new top striker,” he told reporters.

"I remember me coming into the dressing room last year and seeing Samuel Eto’o and Demba Ba and going, ‘Whoah! What’s happening here?’

"But no problem. Many clubs are interested in me. At this stage, I have to look to myself.

"I have to play a good World Cup. That’s very interesting for all the players looking for a transfer. And I must be one of them. Chelsea know my point of view.”

Clegg

I've not really been paying much attention to other teams transfers so I've just seen the Emre Can to Liverpool thing.

I know he's supposed to be decent and admittedly I've only seen him play twice. But in those two games he was doing a very good Andre Santos impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom