• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

there are people in this thread whose favourite band is coldplay

there are people in this thread who think blind crusty orphans could do a solid job in defensive midfield

there are people in this thread who support liverpool

this thread has always been doomed

who are these blind crusty orphans

Marc

Good build up play, good possession, ball retention... this is England. huh huh

I like that Sturridge tried that chip, its a friendly, its exactly the time to push your boundaries.

there are people in this thread whose favourite band is coldplay

there are people in this thread who think blind crusty orphans could do a solid job in defensive midfield

there are people in this thread who support liverpool

this thread has always been doomed

There's people who thinks the world population is 7 million.

Wilbur

Banned
Trying not to be as negative a nancy as you lot are, albeit with the caveat I'm not actually going through the pain of watching it.

But it's a friendly on a pitch that has been annihilated by thunder where there was a 40 minute gap that fucked some shit up, and considering Italy's recent friendlies (or Spain sneaking past teams like El Salvador), this hardly seems like the apocalypse.

Walshy

Sturridge trying a Cantona there.
He already did it this season.

LIV4-1WBA.gif

Facism

Gold Member
Trying not to be as negative a nancy as you lot are, albeit with the caveat I'm not actually going through the pain of watching it.

But it's a friendly on a pitch that has been annihilated by thunder where there was a 40 minute gap that fucked some shit up, and considering Italy's recent friendlies (or Spain sneaking past teams like El Salvador), this hardly seems like the apocalypse.

Not an apocalypse no. Possibly a bukkake, though

defel

Roy should impose an artificial age cap on the England squad. Getting rid of everyone over the age of 27 would solve all our problems.

bud

wilshere's a fantastic player

i cringe whenever i read one of jtb's posts where he shits on him and calls ba the greatest striker in the world

You didn't see Henderson knocking it backwards to Johnson instead of just turning around. And Johnson gives it to Cahill two yards away, who then kicks it off the pitch.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Not been impressed much with Lallana in these friendlies

Wilbur

Banned
Not an apocalypse no. Possibly a bukkake, though

And what, pray tell, is wrong with that? Who hasn't dreamed of a bukkake ft. Woy and the Lions

The case for dropping Rooney is gathering steam...

I don't understand quite how none of the managers that Rooney has played under haven't realised he can't play as a 10 anywhere nearly as effectively as the best in that position. Did he play wide today?

He did a top job of that in 2007/08/09 when Ronaldo was banging them in. Dunno where all that tactical discipline went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom