• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

2 penalties given away in the last 10 minutes of the match, in the last 2 games for USA.

Our backline is going to get WORKED in the WC.

Wilbur

Banned
Actually will, dean will be starting the game

I desperately needed a shit

He's telling me to close the door but I want to coach him through the first half

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone in here play League of Legends are or is it just DOTA

More people should play League :|

wedward

There was something said by his dad about us not taking him because he's American :lol.

In truth, I think Wenger watched Kallstrom for a good many years and chose a safe option at the last moment.

Bunker Bob is nuts. I don't think Wenger cares where you are from. Zelalem is the past present and future and he is "American".

You are probably right. Watched him for a while and went with the safe option.

Arnie

Gary Neville needs to stage an intervention to get Rooney out of this starting XI.

You can't scout Ross Barkley. They come away from watching him with hieroglyphics in their notebook.

"controller doesn't work"

Yeah right.

Always an excuse :lol

nathanjcubp.gif

Linius

ib2bHB1HBB6vGX.gif

Scoring penalties in seasons with my keeper is my favourite thing. Especially if you stopped one earlier in the same game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom