• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

indykaila News @indykaila · 7h
We are holding a disciplinary hearing on Monday regarding one of our employees due to incorrect reporting. We set ourselves high standards.

legend.

One kid who works at KFC, if I'm remembering right.

BpTr1EJCQAAQhxa.jpg:large

K1LLER7

Watched Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Dragon looked awsome. Now for the 3rd and final part in December.

Pimpwerx

Hey guys. How are the world cup game threads being handled this year? Last world cup crippled GAF, even during group play. PEACE.

wedward

Sweet. I hope evilore has the contingency plan in place, because the last world cup had the fastest moving threads I've ever seen. PEACE.

Yeah, I hope the servers are working. Ill be at work for most of the games so it will be fun to follow the thread.

L1NETT

Fassbender is talented, rich and has a massive schlong

Well played sir, well played

Speaking of which, Fassbender is in that Macbeth film version next year with Paddy Considine, Sean Harris, Neil Maskell (Arby to you and me), bloke who plays Lupin and Marion Cotillard

How can that not be good

Slizz

Yeah, I hope the servers are working. Ill be at work for most of the games so it will be fun to follow the thread.

You're in the US right? ESPN Radio(and it's app) are going to broadcast every game if you can finagle listening to it while working. Of course it'll be streamed on WatchESPN as well.

wedward

Fassbender is talented, rich and has a massive schlong

Well played sir, well played

Speaking of which, Fassbender is in that Macbeth film version next year with Paddy Considine, Sean Harris, Neil Maskell (Arby to you and me), bloke who plays Lupin and Marion Cotillard

How can that not be good

Fassbender, Gosling, Rooney Mara and Portman.

Malick.

Please god.

Let me have this.

Wilbur

Banned
tbh, didn't think Matthew McConaughey's performance in Dallas Buyers Club was Academy Award winning.

I think he was fantastic in it, to be honest. But he's better in Killer Joe.

And Leo was better. And Oscar Isaac wasn't even nominated. Pls academy.

wedward

You're in the US right? ESPN Radio(and it's app) are going to broadcast every game if you can finagle listening to it while working. Of course it'll be streamed on WatchESPN as well.

O nice. Thanks for the heads up.

I should be able to watch a bit on WatchESPN, but when I actually have to work ill just listen on ESPN Radio.

Scum

this is incredible. how does someone even find out about that?

He probably let a few of his mates know that he was going to start a twitter #ITK for a bit of fun. Then he really got into it but pissed someone he knew off along the way. Said person then ratted him out.
Either that or internet detectives.

Stubo

"On May 3, 2014, Bentley admitted that he is unlikely to play football professionally again as he has felt out of love with the game, and he wanted to concentrate on his restaurant business in Spain."

Not a bad life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom