• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

fXBCDZT.gif

Depay, Müller, Sanchez, Mangala, Shaw.

Maybe Clasie. Strootman in January.

Zabojnik

Watched Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Dragon looked awsome. Now for the 3rd and final part in December.

The first film did absolutely nothing for me, but I liked Desolation well enough. Still nowhere near Fellowship, but solid enough. Mostly because of Smaug, yeah.

He probably let a few of his mates know that he was going to start a twitter #ITK for a bit of fun. Then he really got into it but pissed someone he knew off along the way. Said person then ratted him out.
Either that or internet detectives.

That's ... almost too specific. Who did you rat out on twitter? Alternatively, why are you not on twitter? Alternatively still, if you are, why am I not following you? Pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
hahah I missed everything last night! Is there a blooper reel of Adrian Chiles yet? :lol

Nice to see Jeff Gerstmann made the game.

and he's on Orphan Black. Dude gets around ;)

He said we were going after Pogba under Moyes and we were quoted €60 million.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64

and considering Italy's recent friendlies
we never win/play well in friendlies. Not even back in 2006.

The worst thing about all this TLG shit is that it is ultimately a game that will struggle to sell 2 million copies.

EnglandGAF, how did England look in the heat and humidity yesterday???

Salazar

Some homeless street spikes thread posters medically in need of a smack

Speaking of which, Moyes -
“I’d always watched the Champions League and when I was involved in it I was excited by the games

Well I'm glad you enjoyed our performances, David.

GorillaJu

Some homeless street spikes thread posters medically in need of a smack

Speaking of which, Moyes -

Well I'm glad you enjoyed our performances, David.

The CL performances were like a pristine piece of corn on the massive floating turd that was United's season. You can hardly hold that against Mr Moyes.

subtles

I find it morbidly amusing that, after getting United out of the CL, he's more interested in managing a CL club over working on a steady long term project.

It was my one caveat with his existence all this time and he may as well never change.

The worst thing about all this TLG shit is that it is ultimately a game that will struggle to sell 2 million copies.

EnglandGAF, how did England look in the heat and humidity yesterday???

The development time has been embarrassing, but that would be pretty great sales for TLG, especially considering the size of the developer.

Salazar

The CL performances were like a pristine piece of corn on the massive floating turd that was United's season. You can hardly hold that against Mr Moyes.

There were moments of decent football. But really, moments.

The night Emre Can played for us was more bizarre than pleasurably memorable.

So footy gaf, will others also watch every single game of the WC?

Asian timezone sucks. I plan to go straight to bed when I get home from work at 6pm and then sleep till 1am Then it is World Cup action during the night and off to work at 845am after the last whistle.

The development time has been embarrassing, but that would be pretty great sales for TLG, especially considering the size of the developer.

I was originally going to say 1million, because I think that is how much the original games did, but I am sure the remaster did a lot for making the games get a lot more attention. I just wish Sony would come out and say exactly where the game is in the development process.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

why of course
Asian timezone sucks. I plan to go straight to bed when I get home from work at 6pm and then sleep till 1am Then it is World Cup action during the night and off to work at 845am after the last whistle.
DUDE, mate, frawd, bro, fratello, собрат...

take those days off

Blablurn

There is a game between Honduras an Ecuador at 0:00 am. Of course I'm not gonna watch it. Ghana vs USA at 0? Fuck no. Ivory Coast vs Japan at 3AM? Nope.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There is a game between Honduras an Ecuador at 0:00 am. Of course I'm not gonna watch it. Ghana vs USA at 0? Fuck no. Ivory Coast vs Japan at 3AM? Nope.

The last two will definitely deliver Blayern

Honduras and Ecuador will be fun for all the wrong reasons. Someone will get maimed and/or killed for sure.

why of course

DUDE, mate, frawd, bro, fratello, собрат...

take those days off

HAHAHAHA you clearly have no idea of Asian mentality. You dont get to take days off work here. You could have a stroke and bosses would still expect you to come in. Luckily the opening Italian game is on Sunday morning for me so I can fully enjoy it with a couple beers.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Napoli will have to pay €100m if they still want to sign Javier Mascherano from Barcelona after his extension
Hohoho sorry Aurelio De Laurentiis
The English paper indicates that United deem £60m to be a reasonable amount for a player of Pogba’s age and ability, but are hesitant because of the 21-year-old’s brash attitude.
what brash attitude?!? :lol
I will deliver in your pants

tumblr_inline_mgozrv4YB61raj8mk.gif

GorillaJu

Woodward is just dying to make his big signing. He wants his name printed in the history books. "The man who put Paul Pogba in a Manchester United shirt". Yurt it's really not fair to hold him hostage.

Linius

I've seen almost every game from the previous world cup. I was in a hospital since about two weeks before the tournament up till the finale. So not much to do there. I saw the finale at home, I still believe I jinxed it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom