• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

shit the bed my nickers are all brown

Hobbit-tweet.jpg

Paddy Power are just the bestest.

Yen

Speaking of F1, I remember a few years ago the Belgian Grand Prix clashed with a big football game and a few of us posted saying that we didn't want the F1 spoiled, we'd watch it on delay. Then the first corner, Grosjean smashes into four other cars and DC posts about 5 gifs of it happening in different angles. DC pls
(I haven't watched any f1 this year)

Slizz

Speaking of F1, I remember a few years ago the Belgian Grand Prix clashed with a big football game and a few of us posted saying that we didn't want the F1 spoiled, we'd watch it on delay. Then the first corner, Grosjean smashes into four other cars and DC posts about 5 gifs of it happening in different angles. DC pls

Do you hate Vettel? If so this is a great season to watch.

Elchele

:loool

Arnie

Do you like any sport other than football?

I like the Grand Slams at tennis, the big boxing matches, and I like checking who won the F1 but not watching it. Basketball's alright to watch as well, fast stuff.

The only two other sporting events I enjoy are boxing matches that end in knockouts and F1 qualifying because they also knock each other out. The rest is guff. Athletics is fucking poo. Tennis is fairly entertaining but ultimately such a sterile, nothing sport. Rugby is backwards. Cricket is for gimps.

Hamilton does my nut in. I'm sure his complaints are mostly valid, but whenever he has a disappointing race he blames someone else.

Button is GOAT, really likeable even though he's a Monaco bell

I'm pretty neutral towards F1, well at least until now that Kevin Magnussen got in it. Before him it was just a few people who actually cared about F1 talking about it, good, that's cool and all. Now because of one fucking Danish guy making it there, we are getting hours upon hours of that shit in tv, often overcutting football and even worse, people who gave zero fucks about F1 before talking their ass off about it, the worst kind of people. Shut the fuck up, you don't even care about the sport you fucking cunt.

Blablurn

I'm pretty neutral towards F1, well at least until now that Kevin Magnussen got in it. Before him it was just a few people who actually cared about F1 talking about it, good, that's cool and all. Now because of one fucking Danish guy making it there, we are getting hours upon hours of that shit in tv, often overcutting football and even worse, people who gave zero fucks about F1 before talking their ass off about it, the worst kind of people. Shut the fuck up, you don't even care about the sport you fucking cunt.

Pls tell us how you really feel

Salvadora

Did you get a similar amount of Arsenal coverage when the B52 was here?

Woodward's sorted us a prime advertising spot at Rio airport.

He loves irrelevant shit like this doesn't he.

Bet he's got pictures of himself posing next to it.

Cycling now that's a very relaxing sport to watch. I have a love hate relationship with it, I don't particularly enjoy it, but I will also end up watching Tour de France like every damn year.

Depends. There's a lot to edit together.

fwRzS1u.jpg

You're a mod, make your own rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom