• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

Depends. There's a lot to edit together.

fwRzS1u.jpg

Damn.

Looking forward to it =)

Scum

I love how there's a 50 page thread about IGN spouting nonsense, when most on gaming side prance about as if they don't care about shoddy sites like that. And they wonder why IGN and the like do what they do. loooool

sun burnt to fuck after first day back at football in months

but its the summer

B7CBF85420443754BB6FD634FE38F.gif

Fucking lovely day.

Arnie

I don't really understand why people go to such an effort to make these huge, spiralling, opening bible posts when the vast majority of posters throughout the tournament won't even read it.

As far as I'm concerned if someone wants to know who Iran's star player is they can just fucking google it.

Regarding Henderson the sheer running power between him and Can next season will be immense. Just thighs everywhere.

I love how there's a 50 page thread about IGN spouting nonsense, when most on gaming side prance about as if they don't care about shoddy sites like that. And they wonder why IGN and the like do what they do. loooool

I can't help but wonder why people are so enamoured by TLG, the whole thing just seems to be a vehicle for the player to be upset when that dog-bird thing dies at the end.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons already did it. I suspect they just can't quite figure out how to make a good game out of a simple emotional construct.

I mean, 50 pages on a game with two trailers that isn't part of an existing franchise....pls

L1NETT

Can't wait till Eurogamer give The Last Guardian a 7

Neogaf will digitally explode and Evilore will be forced to trace around the Matrix putting it back together bit by bit

I don't really understand why people go to such an effort to make these huge, spiralling, opening bible posts when the vast majority of posters throughout the tournament won't even read it.

As far as I'm concerned if someone wants to know who Iran's star player is they can just fucking google it.

Regarding Henderson the sheer running power between him and Can next season will be immense. Just thighs everywhere.

I agree, I don't think anyone (in this thread at least) wants the thread up to read all that stuff, it's more for the ensuing chaos those threads are loved for.

Salvadora

Even if it is for the benefit of people who don't normally watch the sport and are only watching this event, there are better ways to do it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The bigger an OP is the less likely I am to read it.

I wrote a tasty section on Iran no-one wants to miss

Have you heard the good word on Reza Ghoochannejhad?

defel

Cant wait for all the restless world cup fever in here to spill over into world cup thread. All the meltdowns, saltiness and bannings... I cant wait

Arnie

Think of all the hairgel they'll go through.
Everyone's arsed about Paddy Power potentially twatting a rainforest but think about how much vermin has been blinded during the production of Jordan Henderson's weapons-grade quiff wax.
I agree, I don't think anyone (in this thread at least) wants the thread up to read all that stuff, it's more for the ensuing chaos those threads are loved for.
Right.
Even if it is for the benefit of people who don't normally watch the sport and are only watching this event, there are better ways to do it.
Just link to Wikipedia or something.

Nobody needs an induction to Honduras, they'll get that when they enter the thread and meet Pulga.

Scum

I can't help but wonder why people are so enamoured by TLG, the whole thing just seems to be a vehicle for the player to be upset when that dog-bird thing dies at the end.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons already did it. I suspect they just can't quite figure out how to make a good game out of a simple emotional construct.

I mean, 50 pages on a game with two trailers that isn't part of an existing franchise....pls
It'll be even better when it gets 7s everywhere.
tumblr_mfq0biyTFK1qgb7q2o1_500.gif

I remember one with a dildo up her ass or pussy? LOL

fucking 'ell. And she's legit cute.
iO4UTCEKPvu4H.png

Can't wait till Eurogamer give The Last Guardian a 7

Neogaf will digitally explode and Evilore will be forced to trace around the Matrix putting it back together bit by bit

5YRcF.gif

Marc

Seth Rogen is adapting Preacher for AMC. I'll probably check out the comics, if only for the fact Garth Ennis is norn Irish.

Seth Rogen? Hmm, not sure how to feel about that. As long as he isn't in it I guess, AMC do some good stuff so hopefully turns out well. Will need to look it up. :)

Definitely worth checking out, its brilliant and hilarious.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hate to be that guy but

who cares about GAF's coverage now that we're on twitter?
Support Liverpool, it's like a religion.

RAWK is a cult

its too late. we dont need u anymore!

VERY TEMPTING

but I think I'll be a muslim for Viva; I want to go with him to their secret city/society in Saudi Arabia. I can't fast and/or pray though, sorry Zahallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom