• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portugeezer

is FootyGAF doing a world cup dream team or anything?

I made a team for the Sun dreamteam fc to play with my mates, it is missing some players though...

In my opinion we should not help them with normal standard time zones, but instead make a push for swatch internet time to become the standard on NeoGAF. When we have all converted to the superior swatch internet time worries like this never rise again.

Arnie

This'll be the first E3 that I'm watching it in a work capacity. Seems strange.

It's great that it's at the start of the week to make the time pass ahead of Thursday. So much goodness crammed into a single week.

Scum

Yeah that's what I've got written down already but there's always someone who asks...

image.php

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm gonna read the whole WC OT three times just for Wes. And I'm pretty sure almost everyone will read it before the first game's kickoff just to get the hype going

-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUIIIIIIICHEEEEEE <3 xoxo

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Bacon you're cut, im sorry

Wonder goals or not

Wes

venison crêpe
Hitcher's posts have been the easiest to edit.

Much obliged kind sir.

Although I'm not sure about the love poem to Luis Suarez.

Yen

Happy biryhday Quiche and Meier

Made a new save of FM. Sterling's stats aren't good at all, but he's my best player. Odd.

Clegg

Happy birthday, Quiche!

Also I had no idea E3 started on Tuesday. Knew it was soon, but not just around the corner like. At least it doesn't really clash with the World Cup. Could've missed potential meltdowns if it were clashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom