• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

I just hope we get to see this 30min demo. I know there is a 5 min trailer prepared for some show (read it in the mg community thread)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You'Re the Yang to my Yin. I need u.
large.gif

French people are the absolute worst.

Den of cunts.

they don't shave their privates viva. like srsly, it's not a stereotype

Arnie

Honestly don't know how people like Black Flag. The boat is unwieldy as fuck to control. The rest is as boring as the majority of the other games have been. ACII is where it's at.

Aye, I get about as far as jumping on the boat and moving over to the wheel before I decide to turn that shit off. It's just such a laborious process to actually do anything and the gameplay itself just isn't fun at all.

I'd rather play FIFA or Battlefield where every 20-30 seconds is a blast.

Thanks again guys! I think I have more happy birthdays from you random strangers on here then I do from people I know on Facebook :lol

Happy day of birth, Quiche. Costa this week baby!

Yes! Hope they sort out Felipe Luis too if that is the deal we want. Seems a few other clubs are bidding.

Blablurn

its 30° today. in my friends whatsapp group they keep spamming about how nice the day at the park was etc. in the meanwhile i was in my room playing ground zeroes.

no regrets.

Thanks again guys! I think I have more happy birthdays from you random strangers on here then I do from people I know on Facebook :lol

I wrote to you on facebook, you can get both at the same time. When is your sister going to wish you a happy birthday so I can like her post?

globalisation. And HEY! Wooden and the Dutch squad are hardly strangers!

I was trying to figure out what you meant here for a good minute until I realized you didn't mean the dutch football squad.

Scum

I wrote to you on facebook, you can get both at the same time. When is your sister going to wish you a happy birthday so I can like her post?

I was trying to figure out what you meant here for a good minute until I realized you didn't mean the dutch football squad.

ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

Tc91

Soccer Aid time. Should be a laugh.

ROB @1RobBeasley · 1h
been chatting with Jose... He's loving being with the Soccer Aid celebs. He sez they want him to play!!!!

Matthew bacon @mattbaconuk · 1h
@1RobBeasley yeh i heard that from @ollyofficial and @michaelsheen yesterday, would be awesome and a laugh if he did! Debut at old trafford!

Please Mou

Herr K

Banned
Bild Sport: "Kevin Großkreutz trägt Borussia Dortmund im Herzen – aber die Bayern auf der Brust!"

RIP Borussia. Bayern taking yet another player :(

KmhSFxY.png

Meier

Apparently Robben kicked Indi today during training during an argument.

Hahahahaha, he really is a complete and utter shitbag.

I gave Feyenoord Rolando and 1.4m for him back in April on Soccer Manager. I hope he moves to United so he gets a decent bump. I'd say he's due anyway.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Marc

Happy Birthday Quiche, we share the same birthday. :)

My plans were ruined by sickness, got Dark Souls and Watch Dogs for presents. Finding Dark Souls a lot harder than Demon's in terms of bosses. I get through some forest level fine, fight a sodding butterfly, fight it five times in a row and get his health down to like 1 bar each time then die!! Aggh! Built up like 8000 souls of replays, then get stuck in the wall as flower twats kill me. That was certainly annoying.

Will move on to Watch Dogs before I throw the controller at the wall.

Can't stream the charity match for some reason, hopefully don't miss Le God doing something crazy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Our Fifa 14 Pc club team, 2 years running now, we play on Origin

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/apps/proclubs/PC/Believe FC
Oooh Origin, never tried it because I don't trust EA :p
Nah just fraps dumb stuff that happens. You should listen to our American player, he's the greatest. We all plan to move together with him and his family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXqr_GSAuos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3su__GjWEY

Don't tell me you don't want to join that

Hixx is legit awesome. And that iNvid22 guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom