• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

I expect people to be dressed up as Crash Bandicoot or some shite.

I reckon you'll be sat next to somebody cosplaying Kaz whatever his name is Slizz

LTWheels

The idea of going to the Sony cinema thing makes me cringe a bit. I like some nerdy stuff, but no interest in doing anything nerdy in public.

But fair play to those who are excited about it.

GQman2121

Banned
Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention, but there's literally nothing that I can think of that would surprise me tomorrow. I suppose that's a good thing though.

Interested in what MS have been up to. They've had to have made a deal or two since Mattrick got the boot. I'm also not completely sold on Sunset Overdrive, so seeing and hear more about that would be nice. Not really attached to any of their first party stuff, but maybe something will standout.

EA have Mirrors Edge, which I am greatly interested in. I'll probably become a FIFA guy this year too, so any hands-on with that will be good. Madden and NHL too. Battlefield will take up the bulk of their conference and that may end up being something new. Seems kind of lame so far though. Can't think of what they could surprise anyone with. Maybe a new Burnout?

Ubi will do new AC which I'm definitely not into. Probably a new Division trailer or gameplay section of New York too. That game is still 12-18 months out though, so I'm not too worried about it. No clue what else they have.

Sony will have the most to talk about. PS Now update, Morpheus info, PS3/Vita, Naughty Dog IPs and probably one third party game which I hope is Batman. Probably a new God of War or at least the Ascension PS4 game. Not too excited about Drive Club but maybe it be something different.

Whether it's there or not, TLG is so far off my radar that I won't be nearly as affected as I was a few years ago when it wasn't mentioned. I do hope they have something to say and that it's on the PS4, but I'm not overly confident.

In my opinion we should not help them with normal standard time zones, but instead make a push for swatch internet time to become the standard on NeoGAF. When we have all converted to the superior swatch internet time worries like this never rise again.

How much did Jeff pay you to post this?

LNBL

Van Gaal was not happy with Sneijder haha

vbnxid.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention, but there's literally nothing that I can think of that would surprise me tomorrow. I suppose that's a good thing though.

Interested in what MS have been up to. They've had to have made a deal or two since Mattrick got the boot. I'm also not completely sold on Sunset Overdrive, so seeing and hear more about that would be nice. Not really attached to any of their first party stuff, but maybe something will standout.

EA have Mirrors Edge, which I am greatly interested in. I'll probably become a FIFA guy this year too, so any hands-on with that will be good. Madden and NHL too. Battlefield will take up the bulk of their conference and that may end up being something new. Seems kind of lame so far though. Can't think of what they could surprise anyone with. Maybe a new Burnout?

Ubi will do new AC which I'm definitely not into. Probably a new Division trailer or gameplay section of New York too. That game is still 12-18 months out though, so I'm not too worried about it. No clue what else they have.

Sony will have the most to talk about. PS Now update, Morpheus info, PS3/Vita, Naughty Dog IPs and probably one third party game which I hope is Batman. Probably a new God of War or at least the Ascension PS4 game. Not too excited about Drive Club but maybe it be something different.

Whether it's there or not, TLG is so far off my radar that I won't be nearly as affected as I was a few years ago when it wasn't mentioned. I do hope they have something to say and that it's on the PS4, but I'm not overly confident.

gaming is dead.

Fucking gaming and gamers, I gave up on the hobby the day God Hand flopped. We you [gamers] deserve nothing.

It's unfortunate that Dark Souls exist, I want out. I WANT OUT

LTWheels

The only thing I would really be interested in is if Phantom Dust is announced at E3.

I've enjoyed playing Hearthstone. The idea of merging that with third person action looks appealing to me.

Also the rumoured Halo remake/re-releases depending on what they do with the multiplayer.

Elchele

I will never understand how can people like Halo. It's the most depressing game I played last gen

I'm excited about TLoU release date, but I don't even have money to buy it

Scum

I'm looking forward to gameplay info about Smash from the promo/tourny that Nintendo rae hosting. But I have fingers crossed for a game that gamoing side will see as a dead cert for Sony turn up as an exclusive for Microsoft or Nintendo.

I just want to watch the world burn.

Van Gaal was not happy with Sneijder haha

vbnxid.gif

It'll be Young next.

Scum

Desitny looks really fucking dull. So you made borderlands with a bigger player count, great.

Shut your whore mouth! Game of the Year! From the makers of Halo™© and publishers of Call of Duty™©. It's been shown at Sony press conference!! They will win E3!

Meier

I absolutely love Borderlands. If Destiny is at all comparable, I'll be thrilled with it.

Not a fan of Halo really.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm not a fan of Halo but it's a legit fun FPS & I get why everyone likes it

CoD though....eh. A game for n00bz

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
the best thing about HALO was the vehicles. the rest of the time you're just plodding around.

The AI in that alpha video of Destiny look like the usual dumb as bricks shooter AI. That doesn't do anything for me nowadays.

Arnie

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag is the most boring game in existence.

Happy Birthday Quiche. Hope you get lots of expensive presents.

MGS story is fucking dumb too. But I like the games quite a bit, and somehow the dumber it gets, the more fun it is. The only story worth anything in gaming is going to Wilburs Quest For The 2 Sided Triangles.

Wilbur

Banned
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag is the most boring game in existence.

Happy Birthday Quiche. Hope you get lots of expensive presents.

Honestly don't know how people like Black Flag. The boat is unwieldy as fuck to control. The rest is as boring as the majority of the other games have been. ACII is where it's at.

GQman2121

Banned
Happy day of birth, Quiche. Costa this week baby!

I'm looking forward to gameplay info about Smash from the promo/tourny that Nintendo rae hosting. But I have fingers crossed for a game that gamoing side will see as a dead cert for Sony turn up as an exclusive for Microsoft or Nintendo.

I just want to watch the world burn.

It'll be Young next.

I forgot all about Nintendo. If they don't have a Zelda blowout for this online conference they're doing they're hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom