• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

SIGNING ALERT!!!!!

Man Utd: Cho-A Pharm becomes the club’s "official pharmaceuticals partner in Korea and Vietnam"

Yes Woodward.

Makes perfect sense that that shitstain of a club signs a guy as their new coach that has the nickname 'Pippo'. Clownshoes all around.

They are just correcting their mistake of not picking him to replace Allegri.

SIGNING ALERT!!!!!

Man Utd: Cho-A Pharm becomes the club’s "official pharmaceuticals partner in Korea and Vietnam"

Yes Woodward.

I have never seen Cho-A Pharm in Korea. I think Woodward is just cooking the books now.

Tc91

Sivasspor & Eskisehirspor have been banned from the Europa League whoever the fuck they are meaning United and Valencia could be in for next year

pls no

Tom McDermott @FootballMcD · 1h
Mangala waiting for #mufc. Wants move but #mufc have other targets too. Has to make sense £. #cfc and #mcfc also keen.

pls woodward

Blablurn

tumblr_n6vmuuP16r1ss09k4o1_500.jpg

Blablurn

controversial opionion: i dont care about the order 1886 so far. i dont like the setting. it looks nice and stuff but i hate the setting.

Salvadora

Anyone here watching Orange is the New Black season 2?

It's not perfect by any means, but the characters (excluding Piper and co) are so good.

bud

controversial opionion: i dont care about the order 1886 so far. i dont like the setting. it looks nice and stuff but i hate the setting.

i love the setting and i love the atmosphere, but the gameplay makes it look like a very stiff third-person shooter.

Anyone here watching Orange is the New Black season 2?

It's not perfect by any means, but the characters (excluding Piper and co) are so good.

which episode are you at? the last one i saw was five. it's decent.

Jarnet87

Man so hyped for the Microsoft conference. Phil will be dropping teh bombs. That MGS trailer was jizz worthy, I almost wished I hadn't spoiled it for myself.

I don't consider obvious sequel announcement bombs, same goes for Sony. I expect both conferences to stink, but Microsoft will at least deliver more of the same for it's hardcore audience, where as Sony will just completely drop the ball.

I don't consider obvious sequel announcement bombs, same goes for Sony. I expect both conferences to stink, but Microsoft will at least deliver more of the same for it's hardcore audience, where as Sony will just completely drop the ball.

All Sony have to do is reveal Project Beast and it has shown more for it's hardcore than MS. Plus if they show The Las..... Nope I can't bring myself to type it.

Sivasspor & Eskisehirspor have been banned from the Europa League whoever the fuck they are meaning United and Valencia could be in for next year

pls no

Tom McDermott @FootballMcD · 1h
Mangala waiting for #mufc. Wants move but #mufc have other targets too. Has to make sense £. #cfc and #mcfc also keen.

pls woodward
I don't believe this story.

Why would Mangala want to come to us when we aren't even that hot for him and City are in a much better position than us and he is one of their top targets.

It doesn't make sense on any level.

GorillaJu

I like the way MGS draws so much emotion from both sides. Never seen anything so divisive - its existence actually seems to offend some people.

Blablurn

Yeah most probably

Soooo good. Bunch of haters in here.

i was a lil angry of kojima. mgs4 was awesome, but also kinda bad. you just need to reach a certain point where u dont mind admitting it.

but when you compare the cinematography between 4 and 5 you see how much he developed. maybe also because he actually likes the development this time. i remember how he kept saying that he felt tired like old snake during the development of 4 lol.

bud

bla, you need to stop this madness. mgs4 was bad all around. there wasn't even one single decent bossfight.

i love mgs with all my heart--it's my favourite videogame series--but that game killed my interest in the series.

v is looking very good, though. and i had a blast with gz (which i still need to finish).

Blablurn

bla, you need to stop this madness. mgs4 was bad all around. there wasn't even one single decent bossfight.

i love mgs with all my heart--it's my favourite videogame series--but that game killed my interest in the series.

v is looking very good, though. and i had a blast with gz (which i still need to finish).

maybe you're right. but i will never be able to admit it. not after buying the limited edition from japan and two versions of 4 from germany. i cant go back.

Even amongst the fanbase it is so devisive. MGS2 is either the greatest game in the series or the worst.

I have yet to have a moment in the series when I felt like enough is enough. Sure the whole nanomachines and the Liquid Ocelot stuff might seem silly, but sometimes people forget that this is a piece of fiction and not the real world.

Blablurn

i bought the ocelot sharade.

what i dont like is the whole paz thing from peace walker. and i dont remember how she became the bad guy in the end of peace walker. i know i finished it but the end is just a giant blur for me lol.

GorillaJu

No, MGS4 was an extremely good game. All of the beauty/beast bosses were really well-designed and fun. Each area had its own unique playstyle. People do remember the narrative and the silliness that could really be jarring when put against the serious elements, but the game itself was awesome.

bud

No, MGS4 was an extremely good game. All of the beauty/beast bosses were really well-designed and fun. Each area had its own unique playstyle. People do remember the narrative and the silliness that could really be jarring when put against the serious elements, but the game itself was awesome.

no, i remember the game very well. it's the sole reason i bought a ps3. i kept hoping for it to get better, but it never did. the more you progressed through the game, the less gameplay there was--it was actually my first time playing an mgs game that i thought "holy fuck, enough with the cut scenes already."

didn't care for any of the boss fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom