• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went to woolworths once to buy mario bros 3 for my nes, instead i came home with the adventures of bayou billy.

the cover was amazing

i don't think i ever got past the first level

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
There should be an OldGAF OT where we celebrate not having to give a shit about console wars, current celeb craze and talk about Werther's Originals and grey pubes instead.

god I hate that advert. "I remember the first time I went to a caramel shop" caramel shop? where did you grow up?

L1NETT

There should be an OldGAF OT where we celebrate not having to give a shit about console wars, current celeb craze and talk about Werther's Originals and grey pubes instead.

I am finding more and more grey hairs, can't stand console wars and you lot always say I act (post?) like a grandad

Honourary member

Gorlak

Banned
Costa, presuming he's fit, should go some way to alleviating that problem.

Don't think I can take watching Spain again if they play like they did at Euro 2012.

It's too much.

Watch Germany. The WC four years ago was so fantastic, after serbia everybody thought we were dead only to come back and fuck argentinia and england badly. Löw still has no & never will have a plan how to play against spain, sadly :(

We will walk over every country until we face spain
or balotelli

Salvadora

Watch Germany. The WC four years ago was so fantastic, after serbia everybody thought we were dead only to come back and fuck argentinia and england badly. Löw still has no & never will have a plan how to play against spain, sadly :(

We will walk over every country until we face spain
or balotelli
I'll definitely be watching Germany with Mertesacker, Podolski and our Mesut involved.

Meier

Interesting trailer. Blood at the end was pretty weak though tbh. Did any of this spoil Ground Zeroes?

Apparently Barca are going to loan Dennis Suarez to Sevilla as part of the Rakitic deal.

Was gonna say "lol shouldn't have gone there in the first place" but then I remembered he was at City.
It's a pretty good move for him -- he may have moved up to Barca's first team this year but he would have been on the fringe (like a Sergi Roberto type from this season) while this should guarantee lots of time. Barca are also being their typical cunt self since they owe us something like 5m after he plays 10 times for Barca A and this will of course delay that being due. His transfer was absolutely loaded with incentives including a buy-back, first right of refusal and sell-on fee for City.

FACKIN YIS

Picked Argentina out the hat. Come on Leo. Become a legend. Inject yourself. Leave no vein spare. I want you to piss growth hormone for me.

FACKIN YIS

Picked Argentina out the hat. Come on Leo. Become a legend. Inject yourself. Leave no vein spare. I want you to piss growth hormone for me.

Messi can't hold it in. he is throwing up all over the place. HGH side effects

Was GZ pretty good? Still haven't played it yet.

The least "MGS" of all the games in the series. Departs from many of the things that I had loved about the series, but did it in a good way. Not long, but extremely replayabale.

Feorax

Daily Fail reporting fee agreed with Sevilla at around £16m plus add ons for Moreno, and he's flying in with his Dad today to finalise the move.

#iamitk

MPW

Peace Walker was best MGS.

no

256px-Mgs3box.jpg

What did you say

Well I thought I was in the unmarked spoilers Game of Thrones thread. Made a post basically laying out the things they need to squeeze in the episode in bullet points. For anyone that saw it I basically spoiled the finale and perhaps some season 5 stuff.

Obviously it was a total accident.

Carbonox

Messi can't hold it in. he is throwing up all over the place. HGH side effects

The least "MGS" of all the games in the series. Departs from many of the things that I had loved about the series, but did it in a good way. Not long, but extremely replayabale.

Agreed on Ground Zeroes. So fucking fun and I wanted more out of it even after the 100%.

Well I thought I was in the unmarked spoilers Game of Thrones thread. Made a post basically laying out the things they need to squeeze in the episode in bullet points. For anyone that saw it I basically spoiled the finale and perhaps some season 5 stuff.

Hahaha I hope someone saw it.

Meier

The official WC fantasy game is up on FIFA.com. You have to do a full 23 man squad and have 100m. This is absolutely BRUTAL.

haha oh shit imagine someone saw i'd be PISSED if I found out the whole things just a dream before the finale

Oh I don't hope you get banned. I'm just a dick that wishes people get spoiled.

I never want to spoil anything for anyone, not when people are so invested (unless it was something stupid like MGS). I deleted it in about 5 seconds though, and no one has posted about it. So I should be fine, still though, my heart just dropped through my arse.

Edit: Viva you've finished the 3rd book right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom