• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
His wikipedia right now:

"Richard Michael "Rik" Mayall (7 March 1958 – 9 June 2014[1]) was an English comedian, writer and actor. Mayall is best known for his comedy partnership with Adrian Edmondson, his over-the-top, energetic portrayal of characters and as a pioneer of alternative comedy in the early 1980s. He appeared in numerous sitcoms including The Young Ones, Blackadder, The New Statesman and Bottom and the big screen in comedy films Drop Dead Fred and Guest House Paradiso. He is killed."

wut

I never want to spoil anything for anyone, not when people are so invested (unless it was something stupid like MGS). I deleted it in about 5 seconds though, and no one has posted about it. So I should be fine, still though, my heart just dropped through my arse.

Edit: Viva you've finished the 3rd book right?

Yeah I'm like 1/3 through Clash of Kings or whatever it's called it's shit I haven't read it for a month. Gonna be on trains/planes a bit over the next week or so though so I will try to dip back into it.

Looking forwards to the reactions next week if what I think will happen, happens.

I never want to spoil anything for anyone, not when people are so invested (unless it was something stupid like MGS). I deleted it in about 5 seconds though, and no one has posted about it. So I should be fine, still though, my heart just dropped through my arse.

Edit: Viva you've finished the 3rd book right?

Lets be real, game of thrones is way dumber than MGS.

Yeah I'm like 1/3 through Clash of Kings or whatever it's called it's shit I haven't read it for a month. Gonna be on trains/planes a bit over the next week or so though so I will try to dip back into it.

Looking forwards to the reactions next week if what I think will happen, happens.

Oh indeed.

Clash of Kings is the second book though Vulva, do you mean A Feast for Crows?

GQman2121

Banned
People who talk shit about Metal Gear are either too young to have been there when Solid came out in 98' or they have shit taste in games.

No matter what you think of the series from MGS 2 to the present games, if you didn't play MGS on the PSX before the PS2 was released, you're not going to have the same affinity for the series. You're just not.

I haven't watched the MGS V trailer yet. I'm going to wait and see if it pops up at the MS conference.

Gametrailers streaming starts at 5 right?

Yes and you can watch a long with the Giantbomb crew live on their site as well. I think that's what I'm going to do.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
People who talk shit about Metal Gear are either too young to have been there when Solid came out in 98' or they have shit taste in games.

unname-me.gif

bought MGS day one
Oh yeah, my mistake. Feast for Crows. I think it's just the sudden change of pace after A Storm of Swords which is hard to adapt to. The pacing is quite poor IMHO.

this is why you're going to wear glasses. All those fucking massive books man

No matter what you think of the series from MGS 2 to the present games, if you didn't play MGS on the PSX before the PS2 was released, you're not going to have the same affinity for the series. You're just not.

I haven't watched the MGS V trailer yet. I'm going to wait and see if it pops up at the MS conference.

I'm a big fan, MGS V looks fantastic. Saying it's dumb is purely objective though.

Hixx

Giant Bomb have this weird ability to listen to the boring shit but they talk right over the interesting stuff.

Timurid

It looks like Candreva is coming to PSG. It's kinda of strange signing in that we don't need no other wingers and he isn't a massive improvement to what we already have.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It looks like Candreva is coming to PSG. It's kinda of strange signing in that we don't need no other wingers and he isn't a massive improvement to what we already have.

hey at least he's better than Menez!

are you going to support Italy or Mexico btw?

6O9FP2C.gif

phaze

The official WC fantasy game is up on FIFA.com. You have to do a full 23 man squad and have 100m. This is absolutely BRUTAL.

Was just wondering whether something like it was available. Thanks. Should be fun.

Think I will cheer for Argentina and England. Given how they usually suck at WC it will be almost like supporting Arsenal. :D

After circa 6 months and 60 hours I finally finished Dark Souls. That ending was rather anticlimactic but still, praised be me ! Too bad I apparently locked myself out of DLC. ;_;

Timurid

Think Pastore will move?
I think he'll in Paris this summer. He has only been linked to Roma so far.
PSG will buy up any old crab from Serie A. You are single handily keeping the Italian economy up.
Yup and you fucks still
hey at least he's better than Menez!

are you going to support Italy or Mexico btw?

http://i.imgur.com/6O9FP2C.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
I support France like i always do. My grandfather threw wine glasses at me during the 2006 final. :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
After circa 6 months and 60 hours I finally finished Dark Souls. That ending was rather anticlimactic but still, praised be me ! Too bad I apparently locked myself out of DLC. ;_;

Congrats ;)

and too bad, no Artorias Vidal of the Abyss for ya then

tumblr_mcsf3gNzmu1r1sj6oo1_500.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
@SpursOfficial: Goalkeeper @friedel_b has signed a new one-year deal, which will also see him become a Club Ambassador focusing on our work in the US.

Excellent news, Brad's one of my favourite players. We should now sign a second keeper to challenge Lloris and Brad will be emergency back-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom