• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Vidal's knee will be like Artorias' arm soon.

iuAG7kLUBzkzB.gif

Meier

Interesting, you have unlimited transfers after the group stage in the official FIFA fantasy game. I was trying to limit my selection to players I thought would go through.

phaze

Congrats ;)

and too bad, no Artorias Vidal of the Abyss for ya then

tumblr_mcsf3gNzmu1r1sj6oo1_500.gif

:D Thanks. And yeah that gif had me pumped for it so I'm regretting not checking earlier how to get to him. The NG+ looks like a breeze up to a certain point so I will try to get there after a (lengthy) break.

Dunno but the bottle is specially marked

£1.25 or 2 for £2

Will keep an eye out

The more I think about it, the more I think we should ignore RB and make Flanagan first choice there, with Johnson as Wisdom (Kelly if Wisdom goes on loan again) as backup.

Very happy with our business so far

Yen

Where is everyone watching E3? Gametrailers or Twitch? I'm not sure I'll get to watch any of it with my 50kb/s internet.

Marc

Where are you guys watching e3? Was gonna do twitch but they found the most annoying people possible to host it, switching to Eurogamer.

GameTrailers is down as well. Agh! The internet fails every time for e3.

Well at least they are trying to something new for their game, kind of. Shame it looks as boring as ever.

Edit : RIP duder, I will miss you as much as the tough mum in FF13.

Marc

For a moment there I thought if they gave the game a different title I might have been interested, then it showed the gameplay and apart from jumping it looked the same as other CoD games.

Tc91

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 17m
Like i told about MUFC: Now their in the lead for @cesc4official with a late bid. Once again, he was never a first choice for Mou.

Serge Fagelman ‏@SergeFagelman 6m
Man Utd are apparently closing in on Cesc Fabregas with both @tancredipalmeri & @_GoncaloLopes reporting it. Sky Bet's odds plummeted.

Oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom