• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Don't understand why people were excited for the Last Guardian.

Hey look! Here's some bird... cat... rodent... thing and er, there's this kid that looks at it.

pls be excited

bud

there are no women in journey either, suen. abzu looks so serene and relaxing. i like those kinds of games.

and that no man's sky game looked great as well.

Slizz

No Man's Sky and Batman were about the only 2 interesting things to me. The Order 'seemed' cool.

Nobody wants the code I got from the theater event? US PS4 owners?

i5a92IIFZaLKI.gif

bud

Hey look! Here's some bird... cat... rodent... thing and er, there's this kid that looks at it.

pls be excited

SgYahwF.png

i don't understand why people are excited for project beast

hey look here's a man with a weapon and there are like monsters and he has to kill all of them

please be excited

i don't understand why people are excited for another football game

hey look here are 22 players and they're kicking the ball and running around with broken physics

please be excited

i don't understand why people are excited for another GAME

hey look here are a bunch of TRIANGLES and when you press a BUTTON those TRIANGLES move and do SHIT

please for the love of god do NOT be excited

ibxich6LIjue00.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
there are no women in journey either, suen. abzu looks so serene and relaxing. i like those kinds of games.

and that no man's sky game looked great as well.

bud, how can you like Terrence Malick and indie games but hate capitalization

u shud prob wr1t3 l1k3 d1s th3n

Zabojnik

"Face your fears as you search for answers in the ancient city of Yharnam, now cursed with a strange endemic illness spreading through the streets like wildfire. Danger, death and madness lurk around every corner of this dark and horrific world, and you must discover its darkest secrets in order to survive."

Spring 2015 is not that far away, surprised they didn't show a few bits of Bloodborne's gameplay.

pls be excited

You wouldn't understand, no.

Derp1na

Banned

pls be excited

Because it's from a developer that has released two games, both of which are over 90 on Metacritic.

It's like if Naughty Dog released a trailer with a giant dildo and an elf. People are going to be excited about it because it's fucking Naughty Dog, and only partly for the dildo and elf.

"Face your fears as you search for answers in the ancient city of Yharnam, now cursed with a strange endemic illness spreading through the streets like wildfire. Danger, death and madness lurk around every corner of this dark and horrific world, and you must discover its darkest secrets in order to survive."

Spring 2015 is not that far away, surprised they didn't show a few bits of Bloodbourne's gameplay.

It's a souls game isn't it. Just give it to me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

pls be excited

mainly because he made Ico and Shadow of the Colossus! A flawless track record.

Because it's from a developer that has released two games, both of which are over 90 on Metacritic.

It's like if Naughty Dog released a trailer with a giant dildo and an elf. People are going to be excited about it because it's fucking Naughty Dog, and only partly for the dildo and elf.

Imagine the fidelity on that dildo

Carbonox

Zavvi doing a 10% off deal for all E3 titles. Went and preordered:

The Witcher 3 (40 quid)
Far Cry 4 (44 quid)
The Last of Us Remastered (35 quid)

If at any point Amazon goes lower then I will order there instead but I doubt they will go that low.

Will preorder Bloodborne, The Order, FIFA and GTAV Remastered too I think.

VIDYA GAMEZ

Spring 2015 is not that far away, surprised they didn't show a few bits of Bloodborne's gameplay.

I reckon they'll do a tonk gameplay blowout at TGS in September/October. Perfect place to do so.

I think the leak spoiled things a bit where expectations are concerned. Everyone expected them to follow up with gameplay stuff when their intention all along was only a reveal trailer first.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
omg this is way too perfect

and you just KNOW that this innocent baby carriage is going to rape you somehow. And you can bet your ass you're going to break your controller inside that clock tower!

omg Willy boy is a fellow Souls bro too

I CANT <3 xoxo

Of course I am, some of my favourite games of all time!

I reckon they'll do a tonk gameplay blowout at TGS in September/October. Perfect place to do so.

I think the leak spoiled things a bit where expectations are concerned. Everyone expected them to follow up with gameplay stuff when their intention all along was only a reveal trailer first.

It's incredible how that stuff leaked, in hindsight

arkon

Zavvi doing a 10% off deal for all E3 titles. Went and preordered:

The Witcher 3 (40 quid)
Far Cry 4 (44 quid)
The Last of Us Remastered (35 quid)

If at any point Amazon goes lower then I will order there instead but I doubt they will go that low.

You could just preorder at amazon now. The preorder price guarantee means you'll get the lowest price they had that product at up until release. If it doesn't drop below those Zavvi prices just cancel before they dispatch.

Zabojnik

Yah, makes sense. Both Bloodborne and TLG to be shown at TGS. Avvvv yaaaaas.

*pictures*

mfgq3_302161044.gif

Amazon finally sent me my fucking Destiny beta code.

Also, Bloodborne looks like what DS2 should have been #BasedMiyazaki

Have Arsenal signed anyone yet.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Looks awesome and the info coming out is even more exciting. Page 1 of thread on Gaf with details that go into the games systems. Everyone is hung up on the fact that it's 30fps. Fucks sake
eh...who gives a shit if it's 30 fps. Wasn't Demon's Souls like, -15 fps?

pulga

Banned
i still cant believe i bought a ps3 for TLG all those years ago. fuckin hell sony

anyway, madrid transfer muppetry of the day:

Verratti's agent is in Madrid brokering a move
Mandzukic is on his way
Madrid is willing to pay Kroos 5m per season

Hixx

SgYahwF.png

i don't nd running around with broken physics

please be excited

i do
please for the love of god do NOT be excited

ibxich6LIjue00.png

ibbeoXJbpptaSR.png

You're acting like I've said it's shit. So touchy over a game that's never coming out.

Metacritic means nowt. Gears 2 has a 93 and Dishonoured has a 91. That's how low the standards are.

mainly because he made Ico and Shadow of the Colossus! A flawless track record.

Ico was pants and Shadow of the Colossus framerate on PS2 gave me a headache, was unplayable for me though the premise is cool. Much cooler than fucking catbird and friend.

I think I have SotC on my PS3, dunno if I can be arsed to hook it up though.

edit: 30fps for Souls is absolutely fine... problem with the console versions of 1 & 2 is the horrendous input lag that pops up from time to time.

GorillaJu

eh...who gives a shit if it's 30 fps. Wasn't Demon's Souls like, -15 fps?

Everyone apparently. And yes, Demon's had major frame rate issues at times. I prefer 60 but I don't give a fuck if it's 30. I'll play the game the devs wanted to make. If they prefer visual fidelity over high FPS, fine with me. If they think it's better served with a smoother frame rate, okay.

Salazar

Explaining the difference between Maradona and Messi in the eyes of an Argentinian, local Pablo Rodriguez explained: &#8220;Maradona developed his talent in the mud. I don&#8217;t identify with Messi, who was born surrounded by cotton.&#8221;

Maradona could teach Messi some things about stimulants and performance enhancers.

:lol at the idea of him as some heroic exemplar of hard work.

Jack Colback aka Marko Ramius has got me fucking tickled, too.

Maradona could teach Messi some things about stimulants and performance enhancers.

:lol at the idea of him as some heroic exemplar of hard work.

Jack Colback aka Marko Ramius has got me fucking tickled, too.

It's going to take some stellar performances before that fucker earns my respect

Hixx

It's going to take some stellar performances before that fucker earns my respect

It's amusing how many Mags are gloating about signing him. Stuck with an average footballer for 6 years... and probably on wages no-one else would offer him now they'd have to pay a transfer fee.

Quite happy he's gone, just a shame Seb Larsson didn't go with him ;_;

They've actually got a really good shot, but the show is almost purely for existing owners, they can't really show anything that is going to blow PS4 and Xbone owners away.
You think so? It being a "Digital Event" instead of just another Direct makes me optimistic that they have some special stuff to show. Should be an interesting hour or however long the show is.

Scum

Bayonetta 2 release date please, Nintendo.

Nintendo is going to have the best showing, right?

Right?

Itakagi's Devil's Third as WiiU exclusive! Believe!

They've actually got a really good shot, but the show is almost purely for existing owners, they can't really show anything that is going to blow PS4 and Xbone owners away.

Neither did the conferences yesterday.
FFMmr.gif

I'd love for it to happen.

Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom