• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video games are the new hollywood. Only sequels and remakes. Only new games that have me excited are Bloodborn and that platinum game which I am jealous of Xbones having. But i guess next time platinum will make an exclusive for Sony after doing one for Nintendo and now Xbone.

Alsi that order trailer has killed me in the game. What a pile of wank

Hazard : "I am staying at Chelsea 100 per cent sure. Of course in football you never know but I am under contract with Chelsea and I want to stay there."

"And I am in discussions with Chelsea for a new contract. It is only the beginning of the talks right now so we have got time but the fact that Chelsea have offered me a new deal means that they have got a lot of confidence in me that I can do a good job and that they can count on me."

iEHbBlO5QFvSF.gif

Hixx

MS 7/10
Sony 6/10
Ubisoft 5/10
EA 2/10

Batman Arkham Knight and Sunset Overdrive were the only gameplay bits that excited me. Arkham Knight looks fucking amazing in particular.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What are sky going to put on sports 5 after next year when they lose champions league

The Barclays B-Team League

According to Greg Stobart we have agreed a deal to sign Remy but he wants to wait and see whether Arsenal show any interest before committing.

Spurs want to sign Remy to strengthen the attacking options for new manager Mauricio Pochettino and extensive talks have taken place over a deal to bring the 27-year-old to White Hart Lane.

They tried a number of times to sign Remy under Harry Redknapp and the versatile forward is highly rated by scout Ian Broomfield, who returned to Spurs earlier this year from QPR.

Remy wants to play for a club in the Champions League next season but has been impressed by Tottenham’s ambition and considers the north Londoners a leading Premier League club.

But while he is open to a move to Tottenham, Remy would prefer to wait to establish the extent of the interest from their neighbours, Arsenal.

So none of our players scare him, but for Engalnd to hurt us they need a good day. Sure anyone can hurt anyone on a good day, but you need the football to score and Italy are better in every single department than England. Also Suarez and Cavani don't scare him so he obviously hasn't watch football in the last 4 years.

MS 7/10
Sony 6/10
Ubisoft 5/10
EA 2/10

Batman Arkham Knight and Sunset Overdrive were the only gameplay bits that excited me. Arkham Knight looks fucking amazing in particular.

As a huge Sony fanboy i give it 3/10. There was very little to be excited about. I don't care about fucking clickers in Diablo. The Order looks like it has the worst gameplay I have ever seen. When Boyes said lots of people wrote in talking about Zombies I wanted to cry. Don't listen to fans we are fucking idiots. Also the pandering to Reddit and GAF was awful.

I know.

Don't give us the exact same formula over again. twist everything on its head and give us something that is new and fresh.

I am a huge MGS fan and want Kojima to keep making MGS games, but the guy is a genius and who knows what other great and potentially better games he could make if just stopped listening to the fans and made games that he wanted.

Fans are just idiots who think short term instead of long term.

EXCLUSIVE: Jose Mourinho confident he has captured £28m Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona... and wants it done by Friday along with £32m Diego Costa from Atletico

• Mourinho wants the Fabregas deal done before Spain vs Holland on Friday
  • He is convinced Fabregas and Spain team-mate Diego Costa are Chelsea-bound
  • Mourinho is getting his business done early ahead of another title push
  • Fabregas and Costa should sign for £28million and £32million respectively

Bannedpaper.co.uk

aij9sdp.gif

EXCLUSIVE: Jose Mourinho confident he has captured £28m Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona... and wants it done by Friday along with £32m Diego Costa from Atletico

• Mourinho wants the Fabregas deal done before Spain vs Holland on Friday
  • He is convinced Fabregas and Spain team-mate Diego Costa are Chelsea-bound
  • Mourinho is getting his business done early ahead of another title push
  • Fabregas and Costa should sign for £28million and £32million respectively

Bannedpaper.co.uk

aij9sdp.gif

Great business if they could get it down. If Chelsea could get world class FBs then the trophy is theirs.

Ushojax

Azpilicueta is already that, just need that left back (and then move Azpilicueta to the right). I love Ivan but damn his crosses.... Half of them is Aspas corner levels.

I guess Ivanovic will be back-up for CB and RB, Kalas and Zouma sent away for a year on the Chelsea Loan Experience.

Ushojax

Looks like Sherwood is going to West Brom.

I hope he insured his win percentage.

Tc91

Telegraph Football ‏@TeleFootball 5m
Still undecided about which team to support in Brazil? Take our quiz to find out who to get behind

http://babb.telegraph.co.uk/quiz/which-country-are-you-secretly-supporting-at-the-world-cup/

Results
Thanks for taking the quiz!
The country you should support is…

Holland! You’ve got a certain idea of how football should be played – with style and panache. You want a team with a great heritage and great stories. But hey, you’re not a charity. You want a team with a decent chance of winning as well. Louis van Gaal and Robin van Persie are at your disposal.

Let's go Holland.

Hixx

http://babb.telegraph.co.uk/quiz/which-country-are-you-secretly-supporting-at-the-world-cup/

Results

Holland! You’ve got a certain idea of how football should be played – with style and panache. You want a team with a great heritage and great stories. But hey, you’re not a charity. You want a team with a decent chance of winning as well. Louis van Gaal and Robin van Persie are at your disposal.

Let's go Holland.

Same. Think most itt will too.

dc89

I got Spain

Spain! Let’s not beat about the bush here: you want a winner. You want guaranteed entertainment, guaranteed style, guaranteed quality. Open your curtains to the defending champions, Spain.

Mexico! You don’t want a hipster fad. You want a team you can really get your teeth into. Maybe a team from the wrong side of the tracks. A team with a strong, proud footballing tradition. You need some Rafa Marquez, Javi Hernandez and Giovanni dos Santos in your life.

Tequila for everyone.

GorillaJu

Results

iran

Iran! And we bet you’re delighted about it. You’ve always wanted to be a trendsetter, and now you can read up in great detail on the Iran squad, get to know their winger Reza Ghoochannejhad, their manager Carlos Queiroz, their government of religious fanatics, and feel a real sense of ownership. Maybe even buy the replica shirt. This is going to be a great month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom