• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was the first day of a court battle between SISU and the Coventry City council. It has been going on for months but it's finally being presided over by a judge. It concerns a loan made by the council to ACL who control half of the Ricoh. SISU claims this is unlawful intervention and that they should have left them to go bust and thus reclaiming the lease. This isn't very interesting football news and it has nothing to do with Nintendo's conference but look at this suave motherfucker:
JS38932654-Medium.jpg

He's the lawyer for the council. SISU don't have a hope in hell.

Here's the SISU lawyer for comparison:

Wilbur

Banned
Today was the first day of a court battle between SISU and the Coventry City council. It has been going on for months but it's finally being presided over by a judge. It concerns a loan made by the council to ACL who control half of the Ricoh. SISU claims this is unlawful intervention and that they should have left them to go bust and thus reclaiming the lease. This isn't very interesting football news and it has nothing to do with Nintendo's conference but look at this suave motherfucker:

He's the lawyer for the council. SISU don't have a hope in hell.

Here's the SISU lawyer for comparison:

Choice of tie is embarrassing

Laboured against Arsenal and Nintendo.

Imagine a world without magic.

Damn.

I'd love Nintendo to not undercut hardware so I could have fancy visuals and great gameplay combined. I don't dislike them. Just dislike their approach to their hardware.

If all you want to talk about is graphics, then sure.

Well that's all that anyone in here was mentioning (since there was no gameplay) so sure.

Isn't that like the point of a non-gameplay trailer.

A 30 second trailer that was shown after a pretty expansive look at how they are finally breaking free from the conventions the series has stuck to like glue since OOT. Change in a series is one thing, change in a full Zelda game is almost unheard of at the minute.

That's a far bigger deal than the art style IMO!

Derp1na

Banned
I'd love Nintendo to not undercut hardware so I could have fancy visuals and great gameplay combined. I don't dislike them. Just dislike their approach to their hardware.

Everyone who criticises Nintendo hates them with a passion. If you didn't spend £250 to play Nintendoland at launch, you're dead inside.

Laboured and Bacon are probably PCbrahs. That's how they think. After paying unreasonable money and their soul on a box, they gotta justify it by talking shit about other consoles on Internet forums.

Carbonox

pahahahahaa devil's third looks like SHIT

pure unadulterated SHIT

itagaki pls stop boning random japanese hookers in some dark alley and actually start making games again will you

guy is never making a game again that could even sniff the toes of his ninja gaidens

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Seeing a lot of you shit on Nintendo's good showing today reminds me why I almost never go into the gaming side.

Agreed. Today was like manna from heaven for me.

dat Yoshi
dat Zelda
dat Bayo twin-pack

omgkitty

Is he even going to play?

I would hope so. I mean we can't sell him for another year. He's left footed and we could totally stick him on the left wing where we could use some speed. He's been very good for Sociedad, so it would be dumb to bring him back if Wenger isn't going to play him, plus I assumed Vela had to agree to come back for the deal to happen.

The main reason I haven't picked up a Wii U yet is the high prices of Nintendo's first party titles, even months after launch, as I tend to buy most of my games a few months late. They have phenomenal sticking power. When it comes down to the total cost of all the games I'd want - compared to the Xbox One + Forza Horizon 2, Halo: Collection, Sunset Overdrive - it's difficult for me to justify.

Really glad that those of you that already have a Wii U are excited as fuck, though!

I'm gonna plump for fake. The wage, not the fact that Shaw will be at United next season

Just fucking crazy, unless his agent got clubs offering mad contracts to outdo each other.

It's hard to believe, but then it's also surprising that no other clubs are showing much interest.

United in for Sanchez now according to the Guardian

Suen

Seeing a lot of you shit on Nintendo's good showing today reminds me why I almost never go into the gaming side.
You need to chill. Most of us are joking
(me at least)
. Don't mind Bacon, he's jealous because he can't play X on PC.

I think Nintendo had the best conference of the three by far but honestly nothing of what I saw on this E3 is telling me to buy any of the consoles. Good to know that I can skip buying a Vita since Sony apparently forgot it existed. Some games look good but nothing that would make me rush out here and buy one.

The Witcher 3 still looks like shit though, wouldn't even buy for $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom