• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
WAIT

WHERE THE FUCK IS RETROOOOOOOO
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

I think it will be similar price to Luigi U - £19
If so - I'm in.

It's being developed by EAD Tokyo, they better have another iron in the fire too. GALAXY 3 pls.

Is that official? GOTY.

I'm so happy man, you're family deserves a nice steak dinner tonight. You, Plug and daddy Reggie have earned it. I might even sort some Asian masseuses for you.

Salvadora

Bringing Vela back makes sense from a cash money perspective.

Even if he doesn't play for Arsenal, a quality player comes in £3.5m and can be sold on for £10m+.
The main reason I haven't picked up a Wii U yet is the high prices of Nintendo's first party titles, even months after launch, as I tend to buy most of my games a few months late. They have phenomenal sticking power. When it comes down to the total cost of all the games I'd want - compared to the Xbox One + Forza Horizon 2, Halo: Collection, Sunset Overdrive - it's difficult for me to justify.

Really glad that those of you that already have a Wii U are excited as fuck, though!
As someone who is very price conscious, it's really painful to shell out on Nintendo games.

It's hard to justify spending £30 for a 3DS game, full stop.

inky

I would hope so. I mean we can't sell him for another year. He's left footed and we could totally stick him on the left wing where we could use some speed. He's been very good for Sociedad, so it would be dumb to bring him back if Wenger isn't going to play him, plus I assumed Vela had to agree to come back for the deal to happen.

Well, don't get me wrong, I hope so too but I'm just wondering how much time are they willing to give him vs another club where he will be able to be a first team regular.

You are right, if Wenger wants him back and he wants to be back instead of staying in Spain (I heard several other clubs were interested, including Atletico to cover for their players leaving) then I'm guessing they have a plan so sure, it'd be nice seeing him there.

Suen

Squeenix have confirmed that they're bring FF Type 0 to the west and it'll be on PS4/Vita/X1.

Will probably buy.
Great news. I'm really happy about it being released abroad. Unfortunately i don't have PS4/Vita/X1. I do have a PSP though, the very console I expected to buy the game for. Fuck off Square-Enix, braindead monkeys.

dc89

Is that official? GOTY.

I'm so happy man, you're family deserves a nice steak dinner tonight. You, Plug and daddy Reggie have earned it. I might even sort some Asian masseuses for you.

Confirmed less than 30 mins ago on Nintendo Treehouse.

^.^

Pulga, you reading this?!

Carbonox

I want to know what the fuck Capcom are doing at E3. Those worthless fucking slits are already lugging their filthy bullet-ridden corpses through the streets of Tokyo with no self-respect, the last thing they could do before they die for good is release a new Resident Evil or Devil May Cry.

Meier

Agreed. Today was like manna from heaven for me.

dat Yoshi
dat Zelda
dat Bayo twin-pack

I can't really get into Bayonetta. I dunno, the original just didn't really appeal to me. Realistically this will not do that well and be $20 within 6 months or so at which point I'll probably give them a shot. Yoshi was really, really impressive -- I loved all of the little touches that were included. Chalk full of "Nintendo magic" in the animations. Splatoon looked fucking awesome too.

Wait, FF Type 0 will also be on consoles? Hmm, I'll probably go PS4 then rather than Vita. Tbh, that's kind of a shame.. the Vita desperately needed it for so long but it's pretty clear the system is deader than dead at this point given Sony's presser snub.

pulga

Banned
I want to know what the fuck Capcom are doing at E3. Those worthless fucking slits are already lugging their filthy bullet-ridden corpses through the streets of Tokyo with no self-respect, the last thing they could do before they die for good is release a new Resident Evil or Devil May Cry.

if there was one thing id ask of capcom to do before they die, is to give platinum games back their ips

viewtiful joe, i miss you so

subtles

pulga, I think we can be friends again.

You're the only other person I've found that likes the game.

Why didn't we get the Type-0 news at the conference?

was it to make time for Shawn and Bendis. ;_;

Slizz

How do you fix a fucked up hip? I have no idea what happened, other than I was standing with weight placed more on one leg for a good 2 hrs while watching the Heat game. Shit was game 1 and its now game 3 and it still hurts.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Capcom are dead, they died when Clover studios was shut down. Now they make terrible mobile and online games, their only decent franchise these days is Dead Rising and that is outsourced.

Carbonox

Capcom are dead, they died when Clover studios was shut down. Now they make terrible mobile and online games, their only decent franchise these days is Dead Rising and that is outsourced.

usho pls

Capcom have made some decent games since then. Resident Evil 5 and Devil May Cry 4.

Hang on.

Those are the only decent games they've made I did really enjoy since Clover were shut down.

DAMN SIR YOU ARE RIGHT

How do you fix a fucked up hip? I have no idea what happened, other than I was standing with weight placed more on one leg for a good 2 hrs while watching the Heat game. Shit was game 1 and its now game 3 and it still hurts.

Tie a rope to your ankle and to a door handle, then slam the door.

Lightning

Banned
usho pls

Capcom have made some decent games since then. Resident Evil 5 and Devil May Cry 4.

Hang on.

Those are the only decent games they've made I did really enjoy since Clover were shut down.

DAMN SIR YOU ARE RIGHT
RE5 and DMC4 are barely even decent. That co op shit really killed RE5 and the Dante backtracking fighting the same bosses was a killer for DMC4.

omgkitty

Can someone explain how a buy back clause works? Obviously we can bring Vela back, but he has to agree to it right? We can't just force him to come back by paying the fee correct? As much as I like doing good business, to just bring a player back and bench him for a year to sell him on for more money seems super shitty, and I honestly don't believe Wenger would do something like that.

Carbonox

From what people who read the leaked Famitsu have said it's going to be kind of a side game to the Souls series and more low fantasy compared to high fantasy. They are replacing magic with gadgets, guns and such. Main mechanic seems to be related to blood and blood is also used to regain your HP and gain various other benefits. You get blood sucking it from corpses or items. Sucking too much blood will turn you into a beast which I suppose is this game's Soul/Hollow form. The game will apparently become a lot harder to play/control when in beast mode. To become a human again you need human blood and is where the online component comes into play.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=115780331&postcount=1221

NLgZ9UL.gif

Can someone explain how a buy back clause works? Obviously we can bring Vela back, but he has to agree to it right? We can't just force him to come back by paying the fee correct? As much as I like doing good business, to just bring a player back and bench him for a year to sell him on for more money seems super shitty, and I honestly don't believe Wenger would do something like that.

Yep he has to agree.

I believe Vela will be the striker to alternate with Giroud. Wenger probably doesn't see any of the higher profile strikers as gettable right now.

arkon

Viewtiful Joe?

I thought people loved that. I certainly do.

omgkitty

Yep he has to agree.

I believe Vela will be the striker to alternate with Giroud. Wenger probably doesn't see any of the higher profile strikers as gettable right now.

It makes sense. He can play with Giroud on either wing or up top as the lone striker. I'd still like to see us sign another striker, but feel like Vela is a cheaper and better alternative to Remy.

phaze

wut

VJ is very well regarded. It and RE4 made the GC not a complete waste of my money.

Carbonox

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Square-Enix just confirmed that Type-0 HD is NOT coming out on the Vita. It will be PS4/Xbone exclusive. :lol

Lightning

Banned
I prefer Remy to Vela but oh well.

Veysey says we're negotiating for Marshall. Don't trust Veysey but I hope this is true. Would be a quality buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom