• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

You guys are awesome. It broke my heart when Clover was disbanded while others were releasing utter dross.

Square can't do anything right.

Not anymore.

Willkiller says we are spawn of Reggie because (according to him) we look alike and we both have hints of Reggie in us.

C7QzAqU.jpg
4ZfJX0C.jpg

It's all there

Catching up with E3 crap right now. Was about to stop since it seemed like a complete waste of time. Then came Zelda. Dang, looking great....and that's from someone who really dislikes Nintendo (games).

Reus is dead_er now: 3 months out -> will miss pre-season. Zorc, sell him now while you can.

omgkitty

I prefer Remy to Vela but oh well.

Veysey says we're negotiating for Marshall. Don't trust Veysey but I hope this is true. Would be a quality buy.

Only eight players were involved in more goals (scored & assisted) than Carlos Vela in the top five leagues - 28.

Those eight players Suarez (43) Ronaldo (40) Messi (39) Zlatan (37) Diego Costa (30) Reus, Alexis Sanchez & Yaya (29)

Gotta have faith!

Suen

I prefer Remy to Vela but oh well.

Veysey says we're negotiating for Marshall. Don't trust Veysey but I hope this is true. Would be a quality buy.
Weren't you and wedward laughing at me when I said Vela could be an alternative striker? Are you finally accepting it?

Scum

Catching up with E3 crap right now. Was about to stop since it seemed like a complete waste of time. Then came Zelda. Dang, looking great....and that's from someone who really dislikes Nintendo (games).

Reus is dead_er now: 3 months out -> will miss pre-season. Zorc, sell him now while you can.
Poor Reus. :'(

3Sixty

Saints released a video from Les Reed on about new manager, players, pre-season etc...

Think it might not be Koeman the way he was talking.

Murat Yakin back in the frame?

Meier

I just hope he's cheap. Gotta save money for Cavani and Bender!

Arsenal bid £6m apparently and Cardiff laughed. They've valued him at £15m and it doesn't seem like they'll budge on that.

I can see the resemblance between dc and pulga. Dc has an absolute mountain of hair though.

omgkitty

Arsenal bid £6m apparently and Cardiff laughed. They've valued him at £15m and it doesn't seem like they'll budge on that.

I can see the resemblance between dc and pulga. Dc has an absolute mountain of hair though.

Yeah that's the last I heard too. We should just sign Ospina. He's decent and available on a free.

Salvadora

Reluctantly. Hopefully he proves me wrong but I've got no confidence in him.
I'm slightly worried that, regardless of talent, it won't translate or adapt to the EPL™.

Like, sure he's only buttons, but that doesn't really matter that much when we only bring in 3 players.

omgkitty

I'm slightly worried that, regardless of talent, it won't translate or adapt to the EPL™.

Like, sure he's only buttons, but that doesn't really matter that much when we only bring in 3 players.

At least he's great in FIFA.

Let's be serious here. Say he had never played for us, and we were going to sign him, would you be excited? His stats are better than Griezmann's, and we all seem to agree he would be good at Arsenal.

Thats harsh, What are you doing at the moment?

I hated my job when I first began as I didn't understand what I was doing. But I've found its been getting better each week

Procurement for the MoD. It's alright I suppose, learning alot, but it's very dry slow paced processy work from behind a computer screen.

Where are you working again bobito, I'm sure you told us before but I forgot :(

Meier

Hey Square, go die in a fire you worthless POS company.

Way to wait until the fan made translation is complete and released to finally announce something. Scared that your years of negligence might have just bit you in the ass huh? Fuck you if you think I'm paying for this now after you sat on your thumb for literally YEARS only to port a PSP game to the PS4. That's going to hold up, right? Fucking sub-PS2 assets upscaled onto the PS4? You're a bunch of clowns. I take it as a personal insult that you mouthbreathers are allowed to make decisions with regards to how franchises I used to really love are handled. Your asses got bailed out when you purchased Eidos because their president, like all of you, was a complete and utter mook. I make two better executives than your entire company combined in the toilet every morning before I go to work. I look forward to the day that your company crashes and burns into the fucking sea, only to be picked apart as salvage by western iOS developers, at which time the franchises you've already defiled with incompetence and negligence can be finally whored out to smartphones.

That's assuming you asshats don't beat your eventual western smartphone overlords to the punch, which you probably will because you give fuck all about the legacy of these franchises, to say nothing about just how little regard you hold towards the fans who made them what they where.

As the owner of a PS4 and a Vita please go swallow glass.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=115797713&postcount=1267

Solid way to earn a ban.

post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

bobito

Banned
Procurement for the MoD. It's alright I suppose, learning alot, but it's very dry slow paced processy work from behind a computer screen.

Where are you working again bobito, I'm sure you told us before but I forgot :(

Work in audit for a big 4 company. I enjoy it alot, most of the other grads hate it though

Salvadora

Hey Square, go die in a fire you worthless POS company.

Way to wait until the fan made translation is complete and released to finally announce something. Scared that your years of negligence might have just bit you in the ass huh? Fuck you if you think I'm paying for this now after you sat on your thumb for literally YEARS only to port a PSP game to the PS4. That's going to hold up, right? Fucking sub-PS2 assets upscaled onto the PS4? You're a bunch of clowns. I take it as a personal insult that you mouthbreathers are allowed to make decisions with regards to how franchises I used to really love are handled. Your asses got bailed out when you purchased Eidos because their president, like all of you, was a complete and utter mook. I make two better executives than your entire company combined in the toilet every morning before I go to work. I look forward to the day that your company crashes and burns into the fucking sea, only to be picked apart as salvage by western iOS developers, at which time the franchises you've already defiled with incompetence and negligence can be finally whored out to smartphones.

That's assuming you asshats don't beat your eventual western smartphone overlords to the punch, which you probably will because you give fuck all about the legacy of these franchises, to say nothing about just how little regard you hold towards the fans who made them what they where.

As the owner of a PS4 and a Vita please go swallow glass.
sr8U2MU.png

Best post of E3.

Work in audit for a big 4 company. I enjoy it alot, most of the other grads hate it though

Ah yeah - which one? I might be getting sent to one of them on secondment.

People either seem to love it or hate it, got a few friends doing the same and they're split too. But hey, it's a very good way to start your career!

Are you in London?

GQman2121

Banned
Please go swallow glass....

Not sure why he caught a ban for that. He's not port begging. He's venting at a company for playing with his obviously fragile emotions. Grade A comedy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom