• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Pirlo extended his contract with us. Two more years, then we ship him directly to the nearest retirement home.
Milanello.

The return of the king!! This year Is going to be different. For real.

Believe.
Fuck konami

YES PES! This is the year. I can feel it. All they had to do was, you know, add gameplay mode & features. The gameplay was there already.

Jack cw

are we still pretending that Schweinsteiger is world class? Just sell him guys :lol

Löw finally acknowlged it and benched him. Lahm, Khedira, Kroos is the German midfield for WC (at least for the Portugeil game).
EDIT:
Neymar thinks Schweinsteiger is one of the best :D
2,w=658,c=0.bild.jpg

Gambit

It works both ways. If we keep to many players for too long, we might have the same "stacked" squad situation that led to Barcas downfall. Fresh blood with high quality from time to time is the way to go, even if it hits starters. Kroos or Schweini will leave. Schweinsteiger is a club legend already and the board favourite, while Pep prefers Kroos over him. Will be funny and I wouldnt be surprised if Pep pulls another Thiago with Cesc coming to Bayern isntead of Chelski.

True. They need fresh blood, I am just saying I'd not want them to sell too many players fans identify with. Basically, Müller can never leave! Schweinsteiger is anoher club legend, but I feel his time is nigh. Kroos never had a fan-base, so selling him would be easier (albeit wrong!).

are we still pretending that Schweinsteiger is world class? Just sell him guys :lol

He was for a season or two. But now? sadly, no.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Löw finally acknowlged it and benched him. Lahm, Khedira, Kroos is the German midfield for WC (at least for the Portugeil game).
EDIT:
http://bilder.bild.de/fotos-skaliert/a-neymar-schweinsteiger_39106764-1402472494-36341046/2,w=658,c=0.bild.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

"I'd take Schweinsteiger over Artorias Vidal the Abysswalker" -- Vivablurn 2011

[quote="Zabojnik, post: 115939514"]Pirlo extended his contract with us. Two more years, then we ship him directly to the nearest retirement home. [spoiler]Milanello.[/spoiler]
[/QUOTE]
WE ARE THE RETIREMENT HOME NOW. We even take our players to golf courses FOR FUCKS SAKE

PES...RIP rvy <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We should only blame Khedira any Özil for the Euro.
2012 was the punishment for changing to possession play when you dont have the players for it. This WC will end at gropup stage for us.

I swear Low is the dumbest mothafucka on earth. You were such a magnificent devastating counter-attacking side. Ozil, Muller and Klose were fucking INCREDIBLE, I lost count of how many times I licked the screen watching them

and yeah I genuinely supported Germany (GERMANIA!) after we Juve'd ourselves in 2010. And Chile, but we all know how that ended.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BERARDI's AGENT IS TALKING CANCEL THE WORLD CUP

“We have already said that we would be happy to stay at Sassuolo,” Simone Seghedoni told Tuttosport.

“He feels good at the club and is happy to work with Eusebio Di Francesco. And I’m sure the Neroverdi would like to keep him.

“But on the other hand, Juve are in his thoughts. If Conte decides to switch to 4-3-3 then it is clear that Berardi could be a focal point.

“The situation is changing all the time, but this next week will be crucial.”

Elchele

EDIT:
2,w=658,c=0.bild.jpg

Schweinsteiger is still much MUCH better than Khedira will ever be.

No surprises there, in Latin America, Schweinsteiger is considered the best german player.

Pachimari

Guys, is the World Cup tomorrow? I'm really out of the loop these last few weeks.

And has any big transfers happened besides Daviz Luiz, Rakitic and Ter Stegen?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Any decent WC Podcast recommendations? Got a dr's appointment this afternoon and ive already exhausted all my Film/Gaming ones :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It'll be tough to convince anyone this year, but next year with Europe, I'm pretty we can get anyone we fucking want.

Including Artorias and the Pogba Lisa.

Blablurn

You're just mad Van Gaal is more entertaining than Pep. No one likes that fucker. Not even Sikaffy.

I dont care what sikaffy thinks. but that doesnt change the fact that i respect him. but if someone describes bayern fans as "red cancer" it shows that that person lacks respect and class. and dont come up with "oh, its just fun and sarcasm".

Yen

So Suarez is back in training. He's superhuman, he just doesn't get injured, hope he's fit enough to affect the tournament.

Wilbur

Banned
I dont care what sikaffy thinks. but that doesnt change the fact that i respect him. but if someone describes bayern fans as "red cancer" it shows that that person lacks respect and class. and dont come up with "oh, its just fun and sarcasm".

I hope you know the disease 'cancer' derives from the word 'cancer', and not the other way round.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So Suarez is back in training. He's superhuman, he just doesn't get injured, hope he's fit enough to affect the tournament.

we thought Robben was superhuman too until he came back with a 6 meter muscle tear and with less hair. Don't believe their lies.

Wilbur

Banned
There's a video on the daily mail, five minute interview with Django and Welbz dancing with the locals and then talking about shit. They're so down to earth. So normal. They're heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom