• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

you're confusing me with inferior-Rhodes.

but I'm pretty sure everyone wanted Steven Gerrard to win at least one medal before he retires, no one deserves to slip like this.
Hmm Wilbur did buy the limited edition Liverpool branded kettle...

Gerrard can continue slipping and missing out on a PL medal for all I care. He should slip mext time he tries to kiss the camera too. I'd rather anyone but Liverpool win the title.

Zabojnik

"Conte wants Berardi at Juve's pre-season camp & probably for the entire 14/15 season but Sassuolo president Squinzi wants to keep him. #GdS"

Mercato weaklings confirmed once more. Can't even bring Berardi home.

It's over. It's all over.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
can anyone translate what yurt is saying? I think he's been drinking again how did you get home

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3275...owe-nothing-to-bayern-munich-for-arjen-robben

"Conte wants Berardi at Juve's pre-season camp & probably for the entire 14/15 season but Sassuolo president Squinzi wants to keep him. #GdS"

We're so pathetic.

Linius

iJ3NSGpPAyGqR.gif

This fucking show man. If they can give it a proper ending this will surpass True Detective for me.

Suen

Guys, is the World Cup tomorrow? I'm really out of the loop these last few weeks.

And has any big transfers happened besides Daviz Luiz, Rakitic and Ter Stegen?
Reus is coming to Arsenal. Why else do you think he got injured? Coming in injured is the modern way of joining Arse.

Wilbur

Banned
Any show with TWO great episodes will automatically surpass True D.

Fargo is definitely better anyway.

True D had six great episodes and two good episodes m8, calma

I feel the same way. But if they screw up the finale that will leave a bad taste. But I have confidence that they'll do it right. Bill Bob should win awards for this.

He really is brilliant in it.

Nikolas Postinger @nikpostinger
Roberto Mancini has resigned as #Galatasaray manager.

Next Spurs manager

Looooooooool how jokes would that be

Fuck Juve, there are too many cooks in our transfer dealings.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Still want a Truman show 2, where he trys to get back in

bud

I can't believe that Wilbur put 200+ hours into Skyrim. It doesn't make sense, somehow.

i am slightly weirded out whenever he talks about games that are not pokemon.

like the other day he said uncharted looked good and i was just like wtf apparently he loved uncharted 2 i dunno like you say it doesn't make sense somehow

Wilbur

Banned
i am slightly weirded out whenever he talks about games that are not pokemon.

like the other day he said uncharted looked good and i was just like wtf apparently he loved uncharted 2 i dunno like you say it doesn't make sense somehow

I like lots of games baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom