• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know which of us this would even benefit.

ALSO

Mancini to Southampton.

It would benefit you.Italy is a team build around passing. If we can't pass on that pitch then we have to change to a plan B.

I really hope they are not real pictures, because if they are then that is a disgrace that a World Cup pitch isn't even fir for conference football.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
manaus-pitch-twitter490ai.jpg

Fuck me if this is the Manaus pitch.This is gonna be Istanbul all over again.
The name Istanbul was officially removed from the Italian vocabulary.

You may use:
The Place Where Dreams Die
The Abyss
Wool's Orphanage

Unless you're referring to Fener, the team of the Gods and the chosen Undeads.

GorillaJu

We're paying as much for Moreno as Barca is for Rakitic

How does that even work? What kind of crazy unspoken bag of cash are they not telling us about?

Salvadora

WC will probably demonstrate with startling clarity that Barcelona are hosing Sevilla on that Rakitic deal.
Eh, how much can you really pay for a player with one year left on his contract.

It's not like he plays for a 'big' club either or is well known within the game.

We're paying as much for Moreno as Barca is for Rakitic

How does that even work? What kind of crazy unspoken bag of cash are they not telling us about?

I thought Moreno was supposed to be confirmed by now

Terrified that Suarez is coming back too early and could fuck his entire career by doing it

Derp1na

Banned
He's on my world cup fantasy team alright. He's a good player, just not Barca good. You will see.

Also fuck Schalke.

No one is Barca good. It's not a coincidence that they've turned shit since convicted drug cheat Guardiola left and haven't won a Champions League since Spain busted “the largest international organization operating in Spain dedicated to drug trafficking, growth hormone and doping substances.”

They set unattainable standards, like Flo Jo.

FuturusX

No one is Barca good. It's not a coincidence that they've turned shit since convicted drug cheat Guardiola left and haven't won a Champions League since Spain busted “the largest international organization operating in Spain dedicated to drug trafficking, growth hormone and doping substances.”

This post is sponsored by SILLY. Bringing you silly posts since 1902.

Wilbur

Banned

How do you explain Bayern turning shit then

bud

pep needs to find a messi-like false nine pretty soon or he'll end up being the manager of the most boring >75% ball possession team ever.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

tumblr_n6ydl2Lr471qke3rjo1_250.gif

tumblr_n6ydl2Lr471qke3rjo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n6ydl2Lr471qke3rjo2_r1_250.gif

bud

:D
Lewandwoski is the perfect false 9. He played this the whole season at Dortmund.

let me know when he dribbles past four players and gives the perfect through-pass, kamerad.

(you will never let me know because he will never do that, may bayern rest in rip)

Blablurn

let me know when he dribbles past four players and gives the perfect through-pass, kamerad.

(you will never let me know because he will never do that, may bayern rest in rip)

I respect your opinion. I seriously do. Even though your kind of argumentation might be wrong, I still respect it. I hope you will continue to express your opinion on Bayern in the future. It helps to develop a healthy dialogue between football fans around the world.

confuziz

Banned
I respect your opinion. I seriously do. Even though your kind of argumentation might be wrong, I still respect it. I hope you will continue to express your opinion on Bayern in the future. It helps to develop a healthy dialogue between football fans around the world.

what the fuck

GorillaJu

I thought Moreno was supposed to be confirmed by now

Terrified that Suarez is coming back too early and could fuck his entire career by doing it

Seen that Telegraph article saying the rumors bout Moreno being a done deal are off the mark, that we're far away on our valuation of the player and that we're waiting for Sevilla to lower the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom