• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen that Telegraph article saying the rumors bout Moreno being a done deal are off the mark, that we're far away on our valuation of the player and that we're waiting for Sevilla to lower the cost.

I'd go up to 20 tbh

Young, quality, available leftbacks are at a premium and I don't much like Enrique, and think Flanagan/Johnson/Wisdom or Kelly is decent enough for RB, whereas we'll need a new RB if we end up with Flanagan on the left again

GorillaJu

I'd go up to 20 tbh

Young, quality, available leftbacks are at a premium and I don't much like Enrique, and think Flanagan/Johnson/Wisdom or Kelly is decent enough for RB, whereas we'll need a new RB if we end up with Flanagan on the left again

20m is a huge chunk of cash though. Suarez cost us just 3m more.

Facism

thanks for sacking him. Always funny.

Now, expect him to come out in public to take credit for Gala's next 5 titles at least.

he resigned, afaik. Was probably barred from the Turkish Baths in Istanbul and ripped up his contract in protest

I'd go up to 20 tbh

Sevilla fans don't think he's worth that much. Their opinion is that they should take it and run.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
TosvtIA.png

not now OK

Hixx

"England player Adam Lallana paid a visit to one of Brazil’s favelas on 9 June, and showed a spectacular show of self-importance and lack of perspective with one verbal blunder.

“To be around players like us may be a life-changing experience for them,” said the Southampton midfielder."

Clattenburg was right.

"England player Adam Lallana paid a visit to one of Brazil’s favelas on 9 June, and showed a spectacular show of self-importance and lack of perspective with one verbal blunder.

“To be around players like us may be a life-changing experience for them,” said the Southampton midfielder."

Clattenburg was right.

I've gone right off the idea of signing him over the last fortnight for some reason

Derp1na

Banned

Clattenburg was right.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...may-be-a-lifechanging-experience-9526139.html

Southampton referee Mark Clattenberg was accused of verbally accusing Lallana in January, after he claimed that the footballer’s attitude had changed for the worse.

wat

Derp1na

Banned
I really hope Nani has a t'riffic World Cup so we can get a good price for him.

Remember when Galatasaray balked at our £8.5m valuation after bidding £6m? He's probably worth keeping for £6m.

I really hope Nani has a t'riffic World Cup so we can get a good price for him.

Remember when Galatasaray balked at our £8.5m valuation after bidding £6m? He's probably worth keeping for £6m.

Wait what Leyton players are going to the world cup, is that the Jerry Palacios guy?

Blablurn

i think ur russian site gave me a virus, jack. my firefox start symbol changed from orange to blue after restarting the browser lol. no idea why.

Derp1na

Banned
Wait what Leyton players are going to the world cup, is that the Jerry Palacios guy?

I only know that Charlton have Reza Ghoochannejhad going. He has 1 goal in 15 games for the Addicks, but 10 in 14 for Iran. He might be one to watch at the World Cup, except he won't be playing against Lebanon and Thailand.

Hixx

@martynziegler 4m
Boost for Man City: UEFA gen sec has confirmed to me FFP rule-breakers City/PSG will only need 5 home-grown players in 21-man CL squad not 8

e5YuU.gif

Arnie

Heaven forbid the Liverpool squad be contaminated with a knobhead.
It's more because he's not worth the amount to us that it would cost to get him out of Southampton.

And in regards to your initial point I'd rather have a world class knobhead than a saint with Fellaini's technical ability, as would you.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
the English media is giving me a fucking headache

"From League One to the World Cup to [insert PL club]"

this happens literally everywhere. We have three fucking players from Pescara AND a player from Inter SO WHAT

Derp1na

Banned
the English media is giving me a fucking headache

"From League One to the World Cup to [insert PL club]"

this happens literally everywhere. We have three fucking players from Pescara AND a player from Inter SO WHAT

Do you have players currently playing in tier 3 at the World Cup doe?

Only in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom