• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Lurk.gif

Meier

I'm really considering on buying a Wii U for Zelda and Splatoon.

Splatoon looks fucking awesome.

The system itself is actually pretty cool if I'm being honest. I haven't used it much since buying it late last year but that's mostly because I play FIFA on PS4 85% of the time when playing a console game.

Are you guys gonna stick with this one during the WC or are we fully leaving for the WC thread?

I don't feel like going there to be honest. This thread is going too fast for me at times, don't think I'll care for the WC thread during match times.

Wilbur

Banned
Are you guys gonna stick with this one during the WC or are we fully leaving for the WC thread?

I don't feel like going there to be honest. This thread is going too fast for me at times, don't think I'll care for the WC thread during match times.

Gonna keep both open. This thread for rational debate with the people I like. That thread for laughing at meltdowns.

Salvadora

Here during the matches.

I'll take a gander in there during the downtime between matches.

The last time I went into the WC thread, bad things happened. I'll probably just post in here, I'll be lurking the other thread constantly though.

Englands PR boss: "Quotes from Joe Hart and Gary Cahill can not be published until 13:00, local time tomorrow"

lol, embargoes on quotes from footballers. I can't imagine 200 journalists keeping not at least a few forgetting about that. Can't wait for such exciting statements as "in football anything can happen" & "We gotta give our best".

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching the Lineker Brazil Documentary on Iplayer, almost forgot how utterly brilliant Ronaldo was in his time.

LTWheels

Sounds like Halo 5 is retreating from COD influences of Halo 4:

@bradford_welch
Arena means what you'd expect - competitive focus, level playing field, map control. Spartan abilities are player mechanics not loadout AAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom