• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

Sounds like Halo 5 is retreating from COD influences of Halo 4:

@bradford_welch
Arena means what you'd expect - competitive focus, level playing field, map control. Spartan abilities are player mechanics not loadout AAs.

don't do this to me again

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
rqNk6Fj.png

Well I'm going to send that around.

i love you or im sorry

we'll be buying ps4's on the same day, fam.
PRAISE THE SUN!

Timurid

the English media is giving me a fucking headache

"From League One to the World Cup to [insert PL club]"

this happens literally everywhere. We have three fucking players from Pescara AND a player from Inter SO WHAT
From Champions to Relegation, A Juventus Story.

Guess the WC country by a portion of their flag

How did you guys do?

I got 17/22. Could've done much better. Messed up Mexico and Argentina's flags lol.
21/22 Croatia fucked me over. :(

Benfica, from losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup to losing an European cup

Slizz

Yo Slizz,

You get me a code bro?

I PM'd both you and Meier last night with them from my phone but checking now it seems neither PM's were sent.

Like a dumbass I didn't take a picture of them I just copied the text and website, so if I go over there again tonight I'll try again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
in case you dont check the other thread

It’s reported France manager Didier Deschamps called for an investigation after a drone buzzed their training session.

There are suggestions a drone – a small unmanned flying machine generally used to spy on military targets – flew over the training camp in Ribeirao Preto yesterday.

News agency Ansa claims many of the players joked about the drone, but that Coach Deschamps and his staff were less amused by the incident.

They fear one of their opponents in the World Cup, or even the French media, are attempting to spy on closed training sessions.

France are in Group E with Switzerland, Ecuador and Honduras.

Switzerland pls

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Prandelli tested this XI in training, supposedly it's the one he's gonna use v England

4-1-3-1-1

Buffon;
Darmian, Barzagli, Chiellini, De Sciglio;
De Rossi;
Verratti, Pirlo, Marchisio;
Candreva;
Balotelli (or Immobile)

I PM'd both you and Meier last night with them from my phone but checking now it seems neither PM's were sent.

Like a dumbass I didn't take a picture of them I just copied the text and website, so if I go over there again tonight I'll try again.
Word. No problem, m8.

City's CL home grown quota adjustments made today are so funny. They'll sell all of their home grown players and it won't affect their CL squad, what a punishment!

Oh well, based Manuel will still lead them to a poor campaign in it anyway

Barzul

Lovren handed in a transfer request. Will Southampton even have a squad come next season? Ifv they do it'll be radically different, although that isn't always a bad thing.

omgkitty

There is a 50% chance that Lovren has already handed in a transfer request.

I would assume he's been talking to a club if he's handed a transfer request in? Seems kinda dumb to just throw one in if no one has inquired about him, though I'm sure he'd have no problems finding a new club.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Based MoPo is keeping Steffen Freund.

I hope Les Ferdinand gets the boot, though. Worst striker coach of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom