• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Hahaha this fucking woman was talking about "the dangers" of putting photos and personal stuff on the internet, how it would never be erased. Yeah thanks for telling me, if anyone search for my name they will find me abusing football refs... and if they find my username for online stuff and google it they find a weird mix of photos of you, myself, chloe, and characters i have created in video games. I am doomed in a world where google knows all, how am i ever going to become the state minister of Denmark.

Hahahaha

This is my problem. What if I go for an interview and they see gifs of my balls

help

google help

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I read a news story a few weeks ago where someone wasnt hired on the basis that when the company googled them they found nothing and thought it was suspcious.

Makes me want to post my baby pictures up so I can get a job in the future

pulga

Banned
That's a vidya game alright

whhetq.gif

wow much hard enemy

so reactive

Wayne Rooney sure does know how to make me laugh by saying that England are ahead of Italy.

How Wayne?

-We have the most experienced goalkeeper at the competition who has already won the WC and was part of the second best defence in Europe last season.
-Are CBs formed part of the second best defence in Europe last season
-Are LB is one of the best young players in the world and wanted by Real Madrid.
-De Rossi is second only to Busquets at what he does and has already won a WC.
-Pirlo is Pirlo
-Verratti is one of the best young passers in the game and makes Cocaine Jack look like an OAP. He was also rated as the second best player in France after only Ibra according to weekly performance ratings.
-Marchisio is better than anyone in Englands midfield.
-Balotelli is Balotelli
-Fantantonio has more creativity than the whole of the England team combined.
-Motta had the second most completed passes and the 7th best pass completion % in Europe last season.

While England it seems England are relying on Danny Welbeck and this amazing core of young Liverpool players who errrr flopped the title. And Wayne, the only world class player on the team, isn't even guaranteed to start.

Wayne pls.

Hahahaha

This is my problem. What if I go for an interview and they see gifs of my balls

help

google help

You're afraid they won't hire you solely based on merit and suitability but because they are mesmerised by your bollocks? If you know you're good enough it doesn't matter what reason they picked.

Wilbur

Banned
You're afraid they won't hire you solely based on merit and suitability but because they are mesmerised by your bollocks? If you know you're good enough it doesn't matter what reason they picked.

I don't want to turn down too many companies and break too many women's hearts

Barzul

Wayne Rooney sure does know how to make me laugh by saying that England are ahead of Italy.

How Wayne?

-We have the most experienced goalkeeper at the competition who has already won the WC and was part of the second best defence in Europe last season.
-Are LB is one of the best young players in the world and wanted by Real Madrid.
-Pirlo is Pirlo
-Verratti is one of the best young passers in the game and makes Cocaine Jack look like an OAP. He was also rated as the second best player in France after only Ibra according to weekly performance ratings.
-Balotelli is Balotelli
-Motta had the second most completed passes and the 7th best pass completion % in Europe last season.

While England it seems England are relying on Danny Welbeck and this amazing core of young Liverpool players who errrr flopped the title. And Wayne, the only world class player on the team, isn't even guaranteed to start.

Wayne pls.

Watch them win that game though.

Arnie

Be funny when we undress you, Shanks.

'ickle Verrati will buckle under Henderson's thighs and Pirlo will soil his kecks after one sniff of Barkley's persistent breath.

wedward

How Wayne?

-Pirlo is Pirlo
-Balotelli is Balotelli

Wayne pls.

I really thought you would find a way to mention Totti somewhere in this post.

You are slippin

I read a news story a few weeks ago where someone wasnt hired on the basis that when the company googled them they found nothing and thought it was suspcious.

Makes me want to post my baby pictures up so I can get a job in the future

Even most of my baby/kid photos are weird or creepy.

I wonder if my parents were ever called in for a meeting about me at my school, i think this must be some of my first English writing. I almost got Uncle Fucker right.

Watch them win that game though.

I just can't see us losing to England. We might draw, but we really have to fuck up to get beat. The last time are best eleven got beat was back in the Euro final Since then we breezed through qualification. Lost to Brazil in the confed cup with a second choice midfield, drew against both Spain(with our team near full strength except for no balotelli) and Uruguay(experimental team) at the Confed cup in 90 minutes. We have lost to Argentina and Spain since then, but both were experimental friendlies for us.

I have no doubt that with our first choice eleven we will destroy England.

I really thought you would find a way to mention Totti somewhere in this post.

You are slippin

We are so good, we could let Totti enjoy his holiday.

Sturridge is better than any of Italy's attacking players

You won't be saying that when Chiellini has him in his pocket.

Also what do you mean by better?

he is not as strong as Balotelli and technically gifted.
He is not as creative as Cassano, Cerci, or Insigne.

He is just fast and is about the same level as Immobile.

pulga

Banned
You won't be saying that when Chiellini has him in his pocket.

Also what do you mean by better?

he is not as strong as Balotelli and technically gifted.
He is not as creative as Cassano, Cerci, or Insigne.

He is just fast and is about the same level as Immobile.

Shanks pay no mind to them, England couldn't even put one goal past us
TadkV.gif

and we're absolute shit!
but at least we know it

Arnie

Sturridge scored 22 goals last season whilst missing a good chunk of games through injury and without penalties.

Immobile should be playing for Sunderland.

Balotelli was exiled from the league when we realised all he can do is take penalties.

Italy's forward line is a joke compared to Sturridge and Sterling.

Shanks pay no mind to them, England couldn't even put one goal past us
TadkV.gif

and we're absolute shit!
but at least we know it

Can you tell me something about the great Jerry Palacious? His head is so fucking round I can not imagine him not being Di Matteo reborn.

e1Nl3c6.jpg

bud

it's so strange that england are so shit when so many of their players are playing for the biggest clubs in the biggest league in world.

Balotelli is as likely to be a liability in any game as he is to be a help, no matter how strong he is. And Sturridge is just more likely to contribute to a goal than Insigne, Cerci or Cassano. Immobile fair enough may be on a similar level at the moment, but Sturridge has been top class for 18 months now.

How Wayne?

-Pirlo is Pirlo
-Balotelli is Balotelli

Wayne pls.

You fool, talk about a jinx.

Anyway, pre-World Cup overconfidence is an English tradition.

You fool, talk about a jinx.

Anyway, pre-World Cup overconfidence is an English tradition.

I'm not confident we'll get out of the group tbh, but there's a difference between being pessimistic about our chances, and thinking Danny fucking Welbeck is our best hope.

And Sturridge is quality, as are Sterling and Chamberlain (when fit). You'd have to be a fucking moron to dismiss them.

King_Moc

Banned
it's so strange that england are so shit when so many of their players are playing for the biggest clubs in the biggest league in world.

The defence is crap, but other than that i'm convinced it's all down to managers and coaching. They turn up for England and are just useless, and normally it's because the tactics are wrong. It's gonna be worse than ever with this team plus Hodgson.

pulga

Banned
idk im going with the italians on this one, at least they have more than two players who have tasted league glory
wtzgU.gif

born and bred winners innit

Turok_TTZ

I tip France to have a positive wc.
Germany will not go far thanks to low.
Italy do not have cannavaro and nesta to save their butts this time.
Mehssi and argentina to crash out early.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Can you tell me something about the great Jerry Palacious? His head is so fucking round I can not imagine him not being Di Matteo reborn.

e1Nl3c6.jpg

he plays in the costa rican league and hes not good from what ive seen

pulga

Banned
he plays in the costa rican league and hes not good from what ive seen

wat

ive heard a thousand of liguistas saying how awesome he is (he has scored many crucial goals for them) and all i can do is SMH because back home he is SHIT

Elchele

Jerry and Wilson are brothers, what are you talking about pulga

edit: Jerry and Delgado are the less likely ones to ever play. pls

put Najar or Roger Espinoza. Or Oscar Boniek Garcia (rip)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom