• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'd take my shirt off every time I set up a good through ball.

I can only imagine wooden changing clothes whenever he alternates between his aliases, Pamerchu, Toure, The River, countless others.

It's a cucumber you fools.

KZ8Uy.jpg

I wish my penis was that big, edited it out to a link as you are all blind. It has all been posted in here and the tinychat thread before lol

hSbE0.gif

Wilbur

Banned
My favourite World Cup moment is either the Suarez handball or the Rivaldo incident where he pretended he got hit in the face. So. Fucking. JOKES.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
But how old? Is Prometheus really on a loop in your house? Is that gif from your Just Cause 2 days?

Questions that need answers

1) Too old
2)Genuinely if there is nothing on there is a film from the Alien franchise on, id estimate i watch one of the series 4-5 times a week.
3) Nah its from about a year ago, its me celebrating getting past a level of super mario

L1NETT

That's a vidya game alright

whhetq.gif

Release the gameplay PR

My favourite World Cup moment is either the Suarez handball or the Rivaldo incident where he pretended he got hit in the face. So. Fucking. JOKES.

Suarez you fav? Nahhh son

Zidane miles above that

Most memorable gotta be Beckham vs Arg or Ronaldinho lobbing Seaman

Or Rob Green.

Can you loan us back Bigirimana? It would be a shame not to use him otherwise he'll just rust and the batteries will die.

He looked really promising in his first season but couldn't get in the team above Dan fucking Gosling last season so god knows what's going on with him. I'm foolishly hoping he'll get another chance and come good for us.

My favourite WC moment is ITV's coverage during the thunderstorm the other night.

1) Too old
2)Genuinely if there is nothing on there is a film from the Alien franchise on, id estimate i watch one of the series 4-5 times a week.
3) Nah its from about a year ago, its me celebrating getting past a level of super mario

Oh please PM me

Mr Cola

Someone in the club has seen the gif but he is swore to secrecy, plus i think he said hed lost it a while back when i asked for it.

Yen

I think possibly the worst WC moment is the 02 WC, and Mark Lawrenson said "Oh, I love a bit of Totti." To make matters worse, I think he still had the moustache at that stage.

What mario game was it from Cola, this is paramount in how funny this is.

whhetq.gif

Oh my god. I'm not lying when I say I've never been so excited for a game in my life.

2015 pls

Mr Cola

#FuckQuiche

If I didnt believe you would post it whenever someone scores a goal in the WC id post it now, its kinda strange, im way too happy in it because this level was really really hard, its not flattering :O

If I didnt believe you would post it whenever someone scores a goal in the WC id post it now, its kinda strange, im way too happy in it because this level was really really hard, its not flattering :O

iv05YgQTHa449.gif

don't they will post it constantly for the first week or so. It is horrific. DON'T DO IT COLA!

Mr Cola

Cola pls, you can trust me. I'll never post it.

I actually need to find it again because its not on this current laptop, it was on the one that died but there are a few people I know who have it for sure, well see :D

I would never post a photo of myself on the internet

Hahaha this fucking woman was talking about "the dangers" of putting photos and personal stuff on the internet, how it would never be erased. Yeah thanks for telling me, if anyone search for my name they will find me abusing football refs... and if they find my username for online stuff and google it they find a weird mix of photos of you, myself, chloe, and characters i have created in video games. I am doomed in a world where google knows all, how am i ever going to become the state minister of Denmark.

Mr Cola

Hahaha this fucking woman was talking about "the dangers" of putting photos and personal stuff on the internet, how it would never be erased. Yeah thanks for telling me, if anyone search for my name they will find me abusing football refs... and if they find my username for online stuff and google it they find a weird mix of photos of you, myself, chloe, and characters i have created in video games. I am doomed in a world where google knows all, how am i ever going to become the state minister of Denmark.

If it helps you can have on your grave "The talented Toure"

That counts for something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom