• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

I hope Aisha Tyler's GAF AMA wasn't just page after page of "are you really a gamer? prove it" etc

Frank Miller had an AMA today. Very interesting. And by interesting, I mean, he's a fascist.

Wilbur

Banned
At some point last summer, David Moyes, in his new position as Manchester United manager, invited Wayne Rooney to his house and told him matter-of-factly he had “gone soft”. It was, as Rooney now recounts, a frank conversation full of home truths, and one of them cut to the bone. “Do you think you’re a top player?” Moyes asked. Rooney replied that he did. Then Moyes hit him with the killer line. “Then why have Chelsea offered only £25m for you?”

if anybody knows how to perform cpr i would be most grateful

2zazjj.gif

I am waiting for you blablurn

http://i.imgur.com/E3cR3.jpg

It's a cucumber you fools.

KZ8Uy.jpg

I wish my penis was that big, edited it out to a link as you are all blind. It has all been posted in here and the tinychat thread before lol

Mully and Clyde are both in here sometimes lol, the black guy was some random guy joining the GAF tinychat, he came in a few times and ranted about how jews controls the world, speaking in a way like Leon from Curb, it was fantastic every time.

Koln signed Tomas Kalas (Chelsea) on loan

who the fuck is he

DC PLEASE.

He's a CB who barely played last season, but the match he did (against Liverpool) he was great. He wasted a season where he should probably have been loaned out, he seems good though, certainly good enough for fucking Köln.

Wilbur

Banned
Brand new to the site and the first thing I'm confronted with is Rooney's pasty overweight body. Great stuff

Welcome man! Who do you support at club level and the World Cup

Also please enjoy the nipples

Edit oh Newcastle

amazing

PARDS IN

Mully and Clyde are both in here sometimes lol, the black guy was some random guy joining the GAF tinychat, he came in a few times and ranted about how jews controls the world, speaking in a way like Leon from Curb, it was fantastic every time.

:looool

Koln signed Tomas Kalas (Chelsea) on loan

who the fuck is he

Was great against Liverpool on his PL debut

Wilbur

Banned
He thinks Dat Guy should start ahead of Sterling.

He's a fucking clinical moron.

All the theorising about whether Sterling or Welbz should pick up Pirlo, and it turns out De Rossi is the one playing deep. Woy pls respond.

Gonna have to make Hendo stick to Andrea like cum sticks to bud's alien chest

'Pele said an African team would win it. And when the best of all time says something like that, the world takes notice.'

wat

Wish Suarez hadn't made that handball tbh. Ghana's celebrations would have been brilliant

Arnie

Fuck off Reggie.

Referring to the Ghana / Suarez handball incident: "it still hurts"

Just fuck off.

Seeing this bollocks makes me love the handball even more.

Wilbur

Banned
I can get behind that. Why exactly?

Thanks!

Supporting England at the World Cup obviously. And I'm trying not to think of Pardew during the close season

Never fear you've signed Jack Colback, who makes your dressing room slightly less Francophone and instead more Black Speech of Mordor.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wooden are you advocating taking fifa to the next level, full video chat ingame

Imagine the celebrations

kharma45

Fuck off Reggie.

Referring to the Ghana / Suarez handball incident: "it still hurts"

Just fuck off.

Seeing this bollocks makes me love the handball even more.

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw it again there. One of my favourite moments of WC 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom