• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Jerry and Wilson are brothers, what are you talking about pulga

they are? isnt milton brother with jerry? lololol pls

edit: Wilson, along with brothers Milton, Jerry, Johnny and Edwin, started his career as a footballer with C.D. Victoria, from which all five players were later transferred to Olimpia.

TOO MANY PALACIOS M8

Wilbur

Banned
As usual the truth lies somewhere in the middle. England aren't shit and England aren't great. Italy are better, but not miles better.

Willy I'm gonna go to bed after one more match with dean, I'm sorry honey. I got no work tomorrow night though, games after Brazil 0 - 3 Croatia?

Elchele

they are? isnt milton brother with jerry? lololol pls

Jerry, Wilson and that CB negrito cunt from Olimpia are brothers. They even got into the news in the last WC because they were three brothers in the competition

Only Wilson is good

btw... is Boniek dead? He's like our best player

pulga

Banned
Jerry, Wilson and that CB negrito cunt from Olimpia are brothers. They even got into the news in the last WC because they were three brothers in the competition

Only Wilson is good

we should make a statue resembling Momma Palacio's cunt and display it in front of el Olimpico

Salvadora

As usual the truth lies somewhere in the middle. England aren't shit and England aren't great. Italy are better, but not miles better.

Willy I'm gonna go to bed after one more match with dean, I'm sorry honey. I got no work tomorrow night though, games after Brazil 0 - 3 Croatia?
Most international teams are somewhat shit anyway, so what does it matter.

Of course. Sleep tight.

Elchele

we should make a statue resembling Momma Palacio's cunt and display it in front of el Olimpico

they built her husband's penis instead

Monumento_noticia_full.jpg

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
wat

ive heard a thousand of liguistas saying how awesome he is (he has scored many crucial goals for them) and all i can do is SMH because back home he is SHIT

it just may be because im a saprisista, but i didnt see him make any impact at all this last season. Maybe he's just not in a good spot right now.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Coldplays new album is the GOAT

Im serious, fucking amazing

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I only listen to Coldplay songs sung by bud. Fit a better voice than the Coldplay guy.

All you need to do is ask Wooden and ill break out the guitar

All any of you need to do is ask

I can serenade with the best of them

All you need to do is ask Wooden and ill break out the guitar

All any of you need to do is ask

I can serenade with the best of them

Please we had karaoke nights and everything you didn't sing monkey. I did both heart of glass and shame on a... Brotha.

That's why I go to the us every week.

You know what, like Wilbur and non-Pokemon games, I was a little disappointed when I learnt bud is dutch.

Expected him to be a citizen of the world or some shit.

Seeing how innocent boyish face has changed me, I just want to hug him.

Mr Cola

Please we had karaoke nights and everything you didn't sing monkey. I did both heart of glass and shame on a... Brotha.

That's why I go to the us every week.

Seeing how innocent boyish face has changed me, I just want to hug him.

I was never there for any Karaoke night and when i tried to start one no-one cared, you all did this without me. I think it was jealousy because of my years of experience on the church Choir.

K1LLER7

Going to predict each teams top scorers at this World Cup and then go back to it at the end and see how many were correct:-

Group A

* Brazil - Neymar * Mexico - Dos Santos
* Croatia - Mandzukic * Cameroon - Eto'o

Group B

* Spain - Fabregas * Netherlands - Van Persie
* Chile - Sanchez * Australia - Cahill

Group C

* Colombia - J.Martinez * Greece - Mitrogolu
* Ivory Coast - Drogba * Japan - Honda

Group D

* Uruguay - Suarez * Costa Rica - Ruiz
* England - Sturridge * Italy - Balotelli

Group E

* Switzerland - Stocker * Ecuador - E.Valencia
* France - Benzema * Honduras - Martinez

Group F

* Argentina - Aguero * Bosnia - Dzecko
* Iran - Dejagah * Nigeria - Odemwingie

Group G

* Germany - Muller * Portugal - Ronaldo
* Ghana - J.Ayew * USA - Altidore (GOAT)

Group H

* Belgium - Lukaku * Algeria - Slimani
* Russia - Kerzhakhov * South Korea - Ki Seung

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom