• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=116118635&postcount=1219

We have a new Parlay Prince.

aonuma-gameplay-zelda-wii-u.png

Pulga. Meier. FF. Sleepless. Fady. Scum. Dean. Cuddle me.

Linius

World cup fever is kicking in, can't wait for the game tonight. I'm probably at work during the opening ceremony but these are usually boring :O

Carbonox

WORLD CUP TODAY OMG

OMG

AYAYAYAYAYAYA

According to some dev on a Destiny Alpha stream everyone who applied for the Alpha will be accepted.

AYAYAYAYAYA

WORLD CUP DAY

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is there any good software for extracting music from an ipod/iphone onto a pc without going through Itunes? I have alot of music that is on my ipod that wasnt purchased on itunes and I cant find a way to access it on my new laptop, all of it was stored on my last one which died.

GQman2121

Banned
For some reason Konami have updated PES 14 for the World Cup with 200 new faces and updated WC rosters.

New faces include....

fFHDFIg.png

lol Shaw
Zx0AtYM.png

PeQVs3r.png

dlGcaNi.png

KwOBJvC.png

And they updated Ronaldo's haircut :\

NPYtWjW.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
finally, a proper Castlevania :p

some new info here

The zones of the game are connected between them, as in Dark Souls 1

City is very densely layered. 'More complex than Thief'

Bosses will not always be behind soul-gates this time. Instead, sometimes they'll just ambush you and the soul-walls will just appear afterwards

"If you remember the Tower of Latria level in Demon's Souls, that's the kind of atmosphere we want to create with Bloodborne."

OH BABY! That was the best level in the whole series!

No shields, focus on faster action.
Good! Fuck shields.

GQman2121

Banned
So what the fuck is the Division? I've watched three demos, from three separate members of their team and I have no idea what the game is.

Their Head of Communications was asked: "So your game is set in New York City. Just how much of the city can gamer's expect to see?"

His response: "Well, we're not talking about the size of the map this week."

This shit is sounding like a 2016 game....

Carbonox

So what the fuck is the Division? I've watched three demos, from three separate members of their team and I have no idea what the game is.

Their Head of Communications was asked: "So your game is set in New York City. Just how much of the city can gamer's expect to see?"

His response: "Well, we're not talking about the size of the map this week."

This shit is sounding like a 2016 game....

All I get is that it's some sort of MMO-style TPS set in New York but with AI enemies as well. Or something.

I dunno but it looks cool either way.

Good! Fuck shields.
One of the thugs in the gameplay video has a wooden shield though! And, if it's anything like the Souls games, I guess that means we can equip it as well.

Game looks sweeeeet. Like, stupidly good

would it kill them to add a little bit of color to something? anything? i can barely make out whats happening

much mature, very grimdark
You casul. People rioted all over the internet because you could actually see without torches in Dark Souls 2, got a feeling this one's gonna be pitch black throughout. Would be cool if they added a night/day cycle though. Cloudy, rainy days, of course.

GorillaJu

would it kill them to add a little bit of color to something? anything? i can barely make out whats happening

The souls games have a lot of color usually it's just not in the original promotion because they're pushing that atmosphere.

and a pause button

What's the point in trying to give the player an intense battle if he can just pause in the middle of it to rethink his strategy and change out his items/gear?

Being able to change your weapons or equip items while dodging or running away is a skill in these games.

pulga

Banned
What's the point in trying to give the player an intense battle if he can just pause in the middle of it to rethink his strategy and change out his items/gear?

Being able to change your weapons or equip items while dodging or running away is a skill in these games.

pause button does not neccesarily mean an item/weapon selection screen. a screen which just says PAUSE and thats it would be absolutely fine

bud

3rd one is criminally underrated.

it's really not. the constant cut scene interruptions were really bothersome. felt like i was going through some interactive movie.

decent enough game, but quite disappointing coming off of uncharted 2.

if youre so hyped go back and play one of them, you'll be doing the same pew-pewing anyway

and you will be doing the exact same shit in Zelda, and super mario bang bros, and the kirby game has all been before. That's alright, people might like that! Nintendo fanboys are the worst.

pulga

Banned
and you will be doing the exact same shit in Zelda, and super mario bang bros, and the kirby game has all been before. That's alright, people might like that! Nintendo fanboys are the worst.

im actually paraphrasing what the dumbass fanboys say when a new zelda/mario gets announced

i thought you better than this

The souls games have a lot of color usually it's just not in the original promotion because they're pushing that atmosphere.

If the player wants to make it easy that's his problem. It doesn't affect the game for everyone else.

Keep in mind I have no idea what this game is so I could be really wrong.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

if you want rainbows and butterflies you're in the wrong neighborhood ^____^ Bloodborne will be a gothic-fest.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

don't waste your time with these lowly pokemasters, they're just trolling ^.~

im actually paraphrasing what the dumbass fanboys say when a new zelda/mario gets announced

i thought you better than this

You never know who might be serious with that shit. As I said, that's alright, people who keep buying clearly enjoys the same formula again. I don't like that many Nintendo games, so them mostly repeating it isn't going to get me much excited. But i will buy fifa again which most years is mostly adjustments and a few new features... And I'm excited for uncharted and looking a bit forward to the order despite it being cover shooter 200.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
serious question (honestly)

is Link still looking for his master sword and triforce pieces? Are they still sticking to the elemental dungeons formula? It was really fun back in the 90s but it almost ruined WW for me. Like, that volcano is clearly the temple of fire, isn't it?

I think that's prob why MM is my favourite Zelda, it was so out there and different!

King_Moc

Banned
1080p (according to some guy in the zelda thread)

hooooooolyyy fucking shit

my body is not ready for this

The screens are 1080p and Nintendo normally release direct feed screens. It just seems really unlikely to me that the Wii U could pull it off. Even at 30fps. Would be amazing if true though. And the downsampling you'd get from pushing a 1080p to the gamepad would give you borderline insane iq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom