• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thanks to all my Football Thread pals.

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

tumblr_n71rr2gweJ1rjhks1o1_500.gif

Carbonox

Anyone see that PS4 2014 exclusive list on gaming-side? It's a wasteland :(

The only games I'm getting between now and the end of the year that you can only get on a new-gen console are.......drumroll pls......

Assassin's Creed Unity

The other 6/7 games I'm getting are on the PS3 too. :lol

In other news, I had CNN on in the background and the reporter was interviewing some dudebro from Kotaku about E3. You can tell he was enthusiastic about what he was talking about but the CNN reporter was fucking comical in her dontgiveafuck communication. Made me chortle.

It's at the point where it would have been a better idea for me to get an Xbox One, just for the Halo collection. And that's fucking saying something, coming from me :p

2015 should be boss though. The Order, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, The Last Guardian, Arkham Knight, SSM's new game, Mass Effect 4. Cautiously interested in The Witcher 3 as well. Potentially new Red Dead and Deus Ex, slim chance of Fallout 4.

Just Assassin's Creed for me as well for the remainder of the year I think, disc-based at least. Unless MGSV is this year?

Carbonox

It's at the point where it would have been a better idea for me to get an Xbox One, just for the Halo collection. And that's fucking saying something, coming from me :p

2015 should be boss though. The Order, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, The Last Guardian, Arkham Knight, SSM's new game, Mass Effect 4. Cautiously interested in The Witcher 3 as well. Potentially new Red Dead and Deus Ex, slim chance of Fallout 4.

Just Assassin's Creed for me as well for the remainder of the year I think, disc-based at least. Unless MGSV is this year?

No chance of MGS5 this year. It would be extremely ridiculous if it weren't out next year though.

Either way 2015 will be incredible unless there is another delayathon coming out of every publisher butthole.

I have a date lined up with a Korean tomorrow. If things work out well it will be chicken and beer, then back to mine and hopefully have her kicked out by 1am for the start of the footy.

Got myself a Reus style haircut to look good for her.

No Don Bradman Cricket 14?

It's on Steam in 2 weeks

L1NETT

Not feeling The Order, and i'd say little to no chance of SSM's new game/Red Dead/Deus Ex/TLG even making 2015. TLG maybe holiday 2015.

I'm probably gonna pick up a Xbox for Halo. Will have a couple of other decent games like Forza and that Platinum game.

No Don Bradman Cricket 14?

It's on Steam in 2 weeks

Megaton

Rugby 15 coming this Autumn....fucking can't wait.

kharma45

XB1 I'm much more interested in too, and Halo is also the reason. Hope they do a Gears of War collection too.

Been watching 2006 highlights.

That Grosso goal. Christ.

It is my favourite world cup goal ever. A great game of football between two excellent teams and just an incredible pass and finish to win the game in the last few minutes. I watched a highlight video today and still pump my arms up when I see that goal and Totti's penalty.

Grosso really was Italy's true player of the tournament. Won us the penalty against Australia, winning goal vs Germany, and sealed the world cup with his penalty.

GQman2121

Banned
The Last Of Us & GTA V are buys for me.

Drive Club will depend on the PS+ version.

Assassin's Creed and Far Cry look good so far.

I'll probably get sucked into buying Madden to play with friends and perhaps finally make the switch over to FIFA from PES.

L1NETT

Far Cry 4 is a purchase if

1) The vertical traversal is good
2)It's not too muliplayer-centric

1 - It's set in the mountains and you get a grapple hook and a wingsuit. The moments in FC3 when the wingsuit/handglider worked was amazing

2- It's a single player game with optional co-op. Dunno what you mean. It'll have MP yeah but who gives a toss

Aside from Far Cry.... will probably get Metro, PES (fuck yeah), Forza, Evolve......um...Rugby 15.....er......AC maybe....Halo.

1 - It's set in the mountains and you get a grapple hook and a wingsuit. The moments in FC3 when the wingsuit/handglider worked was amazing

2- It's a single player game with optional co-op. Dunno what you mean. It'll have MP yeah but who gives a toss

I've not read anything on FC4, only watched the trailer

If I can grapple-hook around like Batman, that'll be great.If I have to climb a mountain platform by platform so it takes half an hour to reach a new location, fuck that

If the game will be made difficult by a reluctance to bring co-op partners in for certain sections, fuck that.

GQman2121

Banned
I own Ass Creed Revelations and III and haven't played either of them.

I also own Far Cry 3, Dishonored and BioShock Infinite and haven't played them.

I should not be looking or even thinking about more games to buy this year. Especially since the two games I've spent the most time playing over the last 12 months are TLoU, and GTA V, which are the only two games I'm fully committed to buying again.

I've not read anything on FC4, only watched the trailer

If I can grapple-hook around like Batman, that'll be great.If I have to climb a mountain platform by platform so it takes half an hour to reach a new location, fuck that

If the game will be made difficult by a reluctance to bring co-op partners in for certain sections, fuck that.

Who needs a co-op partner when you have an elephant mother fucker?

pulga

Banned

oh you sweet, summer child
KuGsj.gif

yer avin a shocker in both threads m8

Carbonox

Are we gonna get more new game announcements or will we have to wait a while until whatever embargoes were signed are up (which could be anywhere from next week or next month, etc.)?

Great showings from known or guessed games but otherwise very bare this E3 has been.

Fucking Capcom as well whose only new game announcement was Street Fighter V. What a shit company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom