• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ta Sanogo också.

That's Swedish.
ngDCi9a.png

Barzul

Anyone from FootyGAF at the WC?

I think i messed up not planning to go to this one. The next one's in Russia, so I don't know...

Fergie

Banned
@Squawka: Brazil starting XI vs. Croatia: Cesar; D.Alves, T.Silva, D.Luiz, Marcelo; Paulinho, L.Gustavo; Hulk, Oscar, Neymar; Fred. #BRA

@Squawka: Croatia starting XI vs. Brazil: Pletikosa; Srna, Corluka, Lovren, Vrsaijko; Brozovic, Modric; Rakitic, Perisic, Olic; Jelavic. #CRO

Nice.

TeddyBoy

Pretty poor opening ceremony which was made even worse by ITV, I can't believe they asked if Welbeck or sterling should start. Thankfully twitter backed Sterling.

Good luck Croatia!

He's certainly above average, that's more than you can say for Weidenfeller. Can't blame Hummels for being impressed in comparison.

It's funny, Weidenfeller is acquired taste. Everyone says Weide is shit in the beginning but after a few years, everyone is like "okay, he's great.".

bud23

Excellence and complacency never were compatible. It´s pretty sad to see Arsenal fans swearing at Cesc instead of putting the focus on the giant ineptitude of that senile grandpa that they have as manager. That´s the real issue, not cesc.

No wonder they are a fucking irrelevant/small time club. But hey, there is no problem, Arsene, they are happy winning one fucking title, a fucking FA cup, in 9 years. I wish I have the same, non- existent, exigencies at work. Arsenal fans are hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom