• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

1401048734_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Best LB in the world? Best LB in the world.

He has to face Coentrao first. One night against atletico does not negate Coentrao's 2 nights against Fraudiola's bayern.

Though I am very pleased we got both the top 2 lbs in the world playing for Real Madrid.

Blablurn

I think the same about Juve...

Juve should go all out with some money. You should have bought Gomez. You should buy Mandzukic. Maybe some lads from the EPL. Just buy someone meaningful. You don't win something in europe with beautiful players alone.

Derp1na

Banned
Of course the underachieving premfaces are the ones who prefer the league lol

A league is nothing compared to the glory of a Champions League trophy.

Winning a Champions League is definitely better than winning loads of European Cups in the 50s when no one cared about it and you were coming up against the likes of Hibernians of Malta and Wiener Sportclub.

pulga

Banned
Juve should go all out with some money. You should have bought Gomez. You should buy Mandzukic. Maybe some lads from the EPL. Just buy someone meaningful. You don't win something in europe with beautiful players alone.

tumblr_n658c2nrjH1rmdltyo1_250.gif

blablurn porfavor

pulga

Banned
Winning a Champions League is definitely better than winning loads of European Cups in the 50s when no one cared about it and you were coming up against the likes of Hibernians of Malta and Wiener Sportclub.

too bad no one cared about it then, maybe you lot would be celebrating the DECIMA EUROPEAN CUP instead of us lolololol

tumblr_lknyp00C0F1qb6d69.gif

1401045302_053819_1401053895_album_grande.jpg

Rightful Kings of Europe are back on the throne, baby.

cremino

The fans know that but the ownership don't listen...They preffer to waste money on Formula 1

Shun

Thinking of picking up some jerseys and I'd like some thoughts.

For FIFA
85287~KAGAWA~10.RE02.jpg

It was really cheap and I'm a fan of Manchester United.
51196~KAGAWA~26.jpg

Everything would amount to $90, worth it?
Or should I just wait to see if it gets cheaper?

Wilbur

Banned

For FIFA
85287~KAGAWA~10.RE02.jpg

51196~KAGAWA~26.jpg

HNNNGGGGGHHH

Ninety dollars is well cheap for that, that's like the price of one shirt here

Slizz

For FIFA
85287~KAGAWA~10.RE02.jpg

51196~KAGAWA~26.jpg

$90 for both?! Printed?! Definitely go for it.

Blablurn

i wonder who will be the big contender for next years cl.

as bayern, madrid and chelsea showed us its always good to have a special motivation to win it all. atletico surely will have it. but i doubt the squad will be good enough to compete.

i can see bayern going all out.

madrid will try to start a dynasty with that squad.

dortmund will crash and burn while immobile turns out to be a fraud

barcelona.... needs some fresh blood to become a competitor for the final. they are good but messi cant carry them alone

city... city has potential. but i think they need 2, 3 years and 200m more transfers.

psg will try to go all out but drop out of the competition once they meet bayern or madrid.

liverpool will slip into europa league

chelsea could be a strong contender with costa and hazard?

juventus will make yurt sad again

Derp1na

Banned

For FIFA
85287~KAGAWA~10.RE02.jpg

51196~KAGAWA~26.jpg

Just buy it from China for $15 delivered. You appear to have a 1 in 5 chance of getting Mascherano on the back, but it's worth the risk.

They're probably made in the same factory as the real shirts.

pulga

Banned
You're all wanting so, so bad for me to become proper insufferable, I might just go ahead and do it.

I wish I was the monster you think I am!

tumblr_m5bh03XPvP1r9dsg6o1_500.gif

i wonder who will be the big contender for next years cl.

as bayern, madrid and chelsea showed us its always good to have a special motivation to win it all. atletico surely will have it. but i doubt the squad will be good enough to compete.

i can see bayern going all out.

madrid will try to start a dynasty with that squad.

dortmund will crash and burn while immobile turns out to be a fraud

barcelona.... needs some fresh blood to become a competitor for the final. they are good but messi cant carry them alone

city... city has potential. but i think they need 2, 3 years and 200m more transfers.

psg will try to go all out but drop out of the competition once they meet bayern or madrid.

liverpool will slip into europa league

chelsea could be a strong contender with costa and hazard?

juventus will make yurt sad again

Real Madrid won't win. No club wins twice in a row. No German club will win as the final is held in Germany and no club wins in its home country.

This might prove to be contentious with a lot of people but I think a CL win without a league title to go with it feels a little incomplete.

Don't get me wrong - you're not complaining.

I kind of think European Cup glory is kind of the icing on the cake and everything else leads up to that moment when your team is complete and irrepressible. And if you don't win the league - you haven't achieved that.

Shun

$90 for both?! Printed?! Definitely go for it.

HNNNGGGGGHHH

Ninety dollars is well cheap for that, that's like the price of one shirt here

Just buy it from China for $15 delivered. You appear to have a 1 in 5 chance of getting Mascherano on the back, but it's worth the risk.

They're probably made in the same factory as the real shirts.

These are legit and I need to prepare for the World Cup some how. I love Kagawa and he's one of my favorite players.

I thought of getting a Honda one, but fuck Milan. They're the Miami Heat of football.
Everyone owns a Honda jersey anyway.

I guess I'm placing my order, thanks GAF.

How are you guys preparing for this year's World Cup?

Wilbur

Banned
This might prove to be contentious with a lot of people but I think a CL win without a league title to go with it feels a little incomplete.

I kind of think European Cup glory is kind of the icing on the cake and everything else leads up to that moment when your team is complete and irrepressible. And if you don't win the league - you haven't achieved that.

Innit. How can you say you're the best team in Europe when you're not even the best team in your own country :lol

pulga

Banned

Nope, I feel more complete than I've ever felt in my life sweet vulva. A sweet, round, delicious NUMBER 10 feels as complete as life gets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom