• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Harry and Paul's Story of the Twos was the best thing of TV this year

Granted most of it won't make a jot of sense to half of you but it's right good

sonys e3 conference is at 2am uk time / 3am best time.

fuuuuu

Is this unusual?

It's always been that way hasn't it?

Anyone else got cysts on their balls? Had some checked out a while a go after getting rid of my third ball and they came up clear, but they still unsettle me.

I had a really bad pain in my left bollock every now and again. Went to the doctors convinced I was dying, turns out I had a cyst on my sperm tube. Apparently it's really common and can take years to completely heal.

Suen

Harry and Paul's Story of the Twos was the best thing of TV this year

Granted most of it won't make a jot of sense to half of you but it's right good

Is this unusual?

It's always been that way hasn't it?
Yep. Sony has had theirs that late for the past two years at least. Don't remember what time it was 2011 or before.

Derp1na

Banned
You get the impression van Gaal really wants to sign at least 5 Dutch players, simply because he always signs loads of Dutch players, particularly at AZ and Ajax, but also at Barcelona and Bayern. That was all right when the Netherlands had a team full of good players, but now half the team I hadn't heard of until last week when I decided to see which Dutch sensations United should sign. The answer is none, except possibly Robben.

There are none that excite me. Everyone is going on about Memphis Depay but I looked at his youtube compilation and he just shoots from 40 yards all the time which might work against Dutch goalkeepers and defences, but isn't really going to work in the best league in the world. Another player United have been linked to is Bruno Martins Indi, someone who "can play" both left back and centre back according to his wikipedia profile. Enough said. United have too many players who "can play" in numerous positions: Rooney, Wellbeck, Jones, Smalling, Fellaini, Kagawa, Valencia, and the only one who isn't shit, Mata. Then there's Daley Blind who United have also been linked to. He can play left back and central midfield, like Phillip Lahm did because Guardiola is an idiot who led Bayern to their worst season in the past two years. Finally, you have Jordy "Tom Cleverley" Clasie, who is, statistically (pre-emptive strike on "Modric"), too small to make it as a professional footballer in the Premier League. For him to have the level of talent required to make it over here, I'd have heard of him before 2 weeks ago.

pulga

Banned
1401045302_053819_1401046413_album_grande.jpg

1401045302_053819_1401049278_album_grande.jpg

1401045302_053819_1401048193_album_grande.jpg

1401045302_053819_1401048534_album_grande.jpg

1401055613_extras_albumes_0.jpg

1401045302_053819_1401051639_album_grande.jpg

1401055790_extras_albumes_0.jpg

1401045302_053819_1401053010_album_grande.jpg

Grazie, Carletto!
1401045302_053819_1401055048_album_grande.jpg

GorillaJu

Clasie's name has been bandied about for a long while, not just since two weeks ago. Liverpool were linked with him two seasons ago, for example.

Kosma

Banned
You get the impression van Gaal really wants to sign at least 5 Dutch players, simply because he always signs loads of Dutch players, particularly at AZ and Ajax, but also at Barcelona and Bayern. That was all right when the Netherlands had a team full of good players, but now half the team I hadn't heard of until last week when I decided to see which Dutch sensations United should sign. The answer is none, except possibly Robben.

There are none that excite me. Everyone is going on about Memphis Depay but I looked at his youtube compilation and he just shoots from 40 yards all the time which might work against Dutch goalkeepers and defences, but isn't really going to work in the best league in the world. Another player United have been linked to is Bruno Martins Indi, someone who "can play" both left back and centre back according to his wikipedia profile. Enough said. United have too many players who "can play" in numerous positions: Rooney, Wellbeck, Jones, Smalling, Fellaini, Kagawa, Valencia, and the only one who isn't shit, Mata. Then there's Daley Blind who United have also been linked to. He can play left back and central midfield, like Phillip Lahm did because Guardiola is an idiot who led Bayern to their worst season in the past two years. Finally, you have Jordy "Tom Cleverley" Clasie, who is, statistically (pre-emptive strike on "Modric"), too small to make it as a professional footballer in the Premier League. For him to have the level of talent required to make it over here, I'd have heard of him before 2 weeks ago.

Those arent even the best dutch talents but i agree its slim pickings for holland now.

Derp1na

Banned
Clasie's name has been bandied about for a long while, not just since two weeks ago. Liverpool were linked with him two seasons ago, for example.

Liverpool two seasons ago. That's kind of the point. Guess who's rivalling United for his signature at the moment according to the latest reports? Swansea City.

Those arent even the best dutch talents but i agree its slim pickings for holland now.

They're just the ones I've seen United being linked to.

Slizz

Had tuna tartare with avocado during the CL final yesterday it was excellent. Also had a plethora of sliced meats and exotic cheeses. This place apparently had Iberico but at 19$ a pop I skipped it.

Plasma

Banned
Haha is Welbeck for real he wants to play as the central striker at Brazil? Give over you were lucky enough just to make the squad.

The 23-year-old is often criticised for his goal output but made the point that, as a wide player, it was regarded as “a bonus” to score.

You know what's not a bonus when you play wide Danny? Beating men and getting assists, both of which you rarely do.

So you're a striker that doesn't score much and a winger that doesn't create chances. Wind your fucking neck in.

pulga

Banned
what is more important to you guys. the national title or the champions league?

Champions League, duh. Casillas even went out his way yesterday to say it feels better winning the CL than the World Cup, and I think he knows what he's talking about lol

Would be ok with Welbeck leaving for decent cash.

*raises Viva shield*
He will not be sold.

However after that interview, I will no longer defend him so staunchly. If he wants to leave to play up front fair enough - I kind of admire that. But this is not the way to do it. He should have kept quiet on this and figured it out when he got back to the club.

GorillaJu

what is more important to you guys. the national title or the champions league?

I think most fans of PL teams, and the players themselves, would put the league well ahead of the CL. Perhaps City really covet the CL title since it would be their first, like Chelsea did before Chels v Bayern.

I would much rather win the league than the CL. Not that it isn't special, but it's a knockout tournament and those are never as meaningful as a full season of games, IMO.

Edit:
Dammit bla stop asking so many questions that I feel compelled to answer. Ass of course! Who cares about tits? I like them small.

Barzul

Just saw Benzema called a right footed Giroud lol. I also want to change my username to FACupChampions2013/2014, I wonder if that's available.

Blablurn

I would go with Champions League too. We all know that we can dominate the domestic league. I rather wanna see Bayern putting some more emphasis on the CL in the next years.

pulga

Banned
Of course the underachieving premfaces are the ones who prefer the league lol

A league is nothing compared to the glory of a Champions League trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom