• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I feel more complete than I've ever felt in my life sweet vulva. A sweet, round, delicious NUMBER 10 feels as complete as life gets!
I understand.

It's different for different leagues and clubs also.

Just the way I feel as I relish the gradual development of the team and squad. When we won the double in 2008 it felt perfect because the team had grown over the past 2-3 years to that moment.

For Real Madrid this was an important moment though and well deserved.

Kosma

Banned
Well for every time pulga posts some annoying shit and say stuff like "we" im going to remind him that at the end of the day he is just a poser.

cremino

I understand.

It's different for different leagues and clubs also.

Just the way I feel as I relish the gradual development of the team and squad. When we won the double in 2008 it felt perfect because the team had grown over the past 2-3 years to that moment.

For Real Madrid this was an important moment though and well deserved.

I think in continental Europe, CL is considered way more prestigiuous than a league title

Derp1na

Banned
These are legit and I need to prepare for the World Cup some how. I love Kagawa and he's one of my favorite players.

I thought of getting a Honda one, but fuck Milan. They're the Miami Heat of football.
Everyone owns a Honda jersey anyway.

I guess I'm placing my order, thanks GAF.

How are you guys preparing for this year's World Cup?

I love Kagawa too. When I called him shit a while ago I meant that United play shit football and clearly weren't thinking when they signed him. I love all little technical players, which is why Japan are one of my teams at the world cup (I'm not supporting England because they have too many Liverpool players). I'm preparing for the World Cup by severely altering my sleep pattern to accommodate matches that finish at 5am.

bla nevermind, dont wanna get confrontational, im too happy after the celebrations
I don't think the league title is more important. I don't think one is more important than the other full stop.

But maybe the league title has more value in England than it does in Spain. I don't know. It's a big big deal here to be Champions and it is the central core of the season.

I don't know if that is the same for you.

pulga

Banned
Well for every time pulga posts some annoying shit and say stuff like "we" im going to remind him that at the end of the day he is just a poser.

ive been to more Madrid and Juventus matches than United fans in here have even sniffed Old Trafford, baby ;)

dont become weak now. drop the truth bombs on me

no arsenal.

it wasnt a "bla" as in blablurn lololol

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think the league title is more important. I don't think one is more important than the other full stop.

But maybe the league title has more value in England than it does in Spain. I don't know. It's a big big deal here to be Champions and it is the central core of the season.

I don't know if that is the same for you.

Yeah, I'd rather win the league. Quality measured over the course of 38 games, being the best team in the country... like I say, Real can't really be called the best team in Europe when they aren't the best team in their country, you know? Chelsea finished sixth and won the CL.

I absolutely love them both, but if I had to pick: league.

I find it funny how some set of fans of the PL find the league more important than the CL. It's like they know their teams are so mediocre that they don't have a chance of bagging la Orejona, so they kid themselves into thinking the league title is better lololol

but maybe Liverpool fans are different, them being proper European powerhouses and not joke clubs lol

Where's your treble?

jbtC55DIbnlDni.jpg

jbtJyZSsd2fPBN.jpg

jtoSUpG2XTL9e.jpg

bobito

Banned
ive been to more Madrid and Juventus matches than United fans in here have even sniffed Old Trafford, baby ;)

it wasnt a "bla" as in blablurn lololol

Pulga, where are you from.

Not a dig just wondering as a flight is a big trip for a football game

Slizz

Ones a tournament essentially and the other isn't. It really shouldn't matter if you didn't win the domestic league yet won the CL.

Just feel like there are too many variables in a knockout competition to say so comfortably that you're the best of the best.

Winning the league sure does back up the point.

FuturusX

Fair bit of salt flowing through this thread now...still congrats to Real. Fair play to them.

Carlo was about 1.5 minutes away from some serious questions and Simeone from being erected a statue (that may yet still come). But that's football.

pulga

Banned
We defeated the League Champions of Spain, Italy and Germany you bloody buffons, of course we are the best team in Europe ;)

tumblr_mazcme4rGt1ru8njzo1_500.gif

So much jealousy in this thread, particularly from fans of a club who is never even going to reach 5 Champions League titles lololololol
because they arent even coming back to the competition hahaha how sad not to even make the CL

Fair bit of salt flowing through this thread now...still congrats to Real. Fair play to them.

Carlo was about 1.5 minutes away from some serious questions and Simeone from being erected a statue (that may yet still come). But that's football.

I turned the game on about 5 minutes before bale scored so as far as I saw, Real Madrid bossed that shit.

Wilbur

Banned
It's not jealousy Pulga, jesus christ. Why don't you just fuck off and ask for the permaban now if you're going to turn into a one note boring poster

Well, at least now we know that Bla didn't just become a twat on his own.

The CL corrupts you.

Let's hope Ale can follow the same path to redemption. We all know he is sticking around as much as he pretends he's not.

Blablurn

Big meanie!

i supported arsenal for yours but one fa cup is not enough to fill up my saddened heart with hope again. it was me who fought for wenger all these years. this should have been our year.

but my feeling is dead.

i dont feel like i can feel anything ever again. we lead the table. it was written in the stars. wengers statue was ready to be placed in front of the stadium.

but thsoe guys failed again.

again, and again, and again

we still suffer from the pasts mistakes. the squad is not god enough. giroud is a poor mans wife cheater.

nothing more and nothing less.

im done with arsenal. im done with the management and the higher ups.

my love..

.. is over.

GQman2121

Banned
We defeated the League Champions of Spain, Italy and Germany you bloody buffons, of course we are the best team in Europe ;)

tumblr_mazcme4rGt1ru8njzo1_500.gif

So much jealousy in this thread, particularly from fans of a club who is never even going to reach 5 Champions League titles lololololol
because they arent even coming back to the competition hahaha how sad not to even make the CL

I assumed you were playfully posting out of jest. But now I honestly don't know. Regardless, it seems like you enjoy the heel status. There's a point where it gets to being odd behavior though.

Blablurn

my team didnt win this year and im not seeing anything bad in pulgas posts. guys pls. its barely 24 h ago since madrid got it. let him just do.

you would do the same

FuturusX

I turned the game on about 5 minutes before bale scored so as far as I saw, Real Madrid bossed that shit.

Real fans, Pulga included, were ready to lynch Carlo, Bale, Invisible Ronaldo, Saint Iker et al...it was quite the turnaround.

Real were poor for large stretches but Athletico were a bit toothless and not ruthless enough 1-0 is a nothing lead.

Di Maria on the other hand was a delight from start to finish.

i supported arsenal for yours but one fa cup is not enough to fill up my saddened heart with hope again. it was me who fought for wenger all these years. this should have been our year.

but my feeling is dead.

i dont feel like i can feel anything ever again. we lead the table. it was written in the stars. wengers statue was ready to be placed in front of the stadium.

but thsoe guys failed again.

again, and again, and again

we still suffer from the pasts mistakes. the squad is not god enough. giroud is a poor mans wife cheater.

nothing more and nothing less.

im done with arsenal. im done with the management and the higher ups.

my love..

.. is over.

I don't know how to respond. Bayern is cunt club?

pulga

Banned
He's from Honduras but I think he lives in Rome

Pulga is exaggerating now LOL. He will get the ban if he don't stop

How am I doing anything ban worthy? I'm celebrating my teams win and newly achieved status as rightful Kings of Europe. I'm not calling anyone any racial slurs in here or even kicking off the trolling. I'm just posting pictures of my teams celebrations and people start with the "lol not even the best team in spain" or "lol glory hunter" nonsense.

I guess footballfan was right all along. So much jealousy in this thread, I'm absolutely cringing.

Derp1na

Banned
It really is regrettable that European Cups weren't reset to 0 when it became the Champions League.

It's like if the Homeless World Cup was suddenly made the FIFA Ultra World Championship and eclipsed the World Cup as the most prestigious tournament, and Gambia or Peru, or some other loser nation, had already won the last 10 Homeless World Cups because their football associations were banking on something like that happening. It's farcical to the extreme.

The UEFA Cup was the more prestigious tournament back in the day because it was full of to the brim of good teams, whereas the European Cup had a froth of good teams and the rest of the teams were the shite Romanian lager. Notice how the teams with the most UEFA Cups have 3, whereas Real Madrid have 10 "Champions Leagues", AC Milan 7, Liverpool 5, etc. It's not a coincidence. Well, the UEFA Cup is a fair bit younger, but still, not enough to account for the difference.

La Decima my fucking arse.

Wilbur

Banned
How am I doing anything ban worthy? I'm celebrating my teams win and newly achieved status as rightful Kings of Europe. I'm not calling anyone any racial slurs in here or even kicking off the trolling. I'm just posting pictures of my teams celebrations and people start with the "lol not even the best team in spain" or "lol glory hunter" nonsense.

I guess footballfan was right all along. So much jealousy in this thread, I'm absolutely cringing.

... no.

Viva posted a well reasoned post about whether or not he prefers the league to a CL win. A few posts followed, some saying CL and some saying league.

You turn into a fucking belligerent cunt the moment anyone goes against you. Seriously. Boring. This post actually reads LIKE a footballfan post

pulga

Banned
It really is regrettable that European Cups weren't reset to 0 when it became the Champions League.

It's like if the Homeless World Cup was suddenly made the FIFA Ultra World Championship and eclipsed the World Cup as the most prestigious tournament, and Gambia or Peru, or some other loser nation, had already won the last 10 Homeless World Cups because their football associations were banking on something like that happening. It's farcical to the extreme.

The UEFA Cup was the more prestigious tournament back in the day because it was full of to the brim of good teams, whereas the European Cup had a froth of good teams and the rest of the teams were the shite Romanian lager. Notice how the teams with the most UEFA Cups have 3, whereas Real Madrid have 10 "Champions Leagues", AC Milan 7, Liverpool 5, etc. It's not a coincidence.

See what I mean? The jealousy is PALPABLE!
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

... no.

Viva posted a well reasoned post about whether or not he prefers the league to a CL win. A few posts followed, some saying CL and some saying league.

You turn into a fucking belligerent cunt the moment anyone goes against you. Seriously. Boring. This post actually reads LIKE a footballfan post

and thats why I edited the post out, you bloody underachieving in-more-ways-than-one buffoon

Pachimari

I weren't ready to lynch anyone. When I where watching the game I calmed, looked down on my Real Madrid ring whispered "please let me have this moment. Now. " I saw Ramos scorer and flipped out, throwing my beer, jump over the field and hugging other madridistas I never knew.

I couldn't keep in the emotion. I just couldn't. Real Madrid have always been my team but I had never seen them lift the trophy live since it have been 12 years since the last.

It was the most emotional night of my life.

Blablurn

The UEFA Cup was the more prestigious tournament back in the day because it was full of to the brim of good teams, whereas the European Cup had a froth of good teams and the rest of the teams were the shite Romanian lager. Notice how the teams with the most UEFA Cups have 3, whereas Real Madrid have 10 "Champions Leagues", AC Milan 7, Liverpool 5, etc. It's not a coincidence.

over 10 years it was okay but not it sucks? pls.

Wilbur

Banned
I weren't ready to lynch anyone. When I where watching the game I calmed, looked down on my Real Madrid ring whispered "please let me have this moment. Now. " I saw Ramos scorer and flipped out, throwing my beer, jump over the field and hugging other madridistas I never knew.

I couldn't keep in the emotion. I just couldn't. Real Madrid have always been my team but I had never seen them lift the trophy live since it have been 12 years since the last.

It was the most emotional night of my life.

Happy for you man! Do you live in Madrid? Did you go to the parade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom