• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Daily Mail got proper giddy when they thought Nasri's Porsche had been impounded following illegal parking so they ran a story.

yR03iAP.png

They then took it down.

dc89

13 inch. Really looking forward to it. Had a horrible experience with a Lenovo and happy to give apple a try.

Do you have an air dc?

I bought a 13" about a year and a bit back.

Beautiful machine.

Won't give you any problems.

Yeah, me and my gf share an 11" version. She uses it a lot more than me, goes on the train with her and stuff if she ever went away with work etc.

At her new job, they ordered her a work laptop, it's a huge 17" thing, Windows 7 based. She's going to ask them can she get some sort of MacBook because it's what she uses at home. She has been told to just ask for anything and they will sort it so here's hoping.

There is literally no semi-reputable Arsenal transfer gossip.

This is horrendous.

If it's any consolation I feel the same.

Things started bright but then we found out journalists were just presuming we had the same targets we did under Moyes. Now it's clear they're fucking clueless and there's nothing.

bobito

Banned
Southampton's wage bill is that small?

Edit: Cheers for the replies DC and Viva, feel more confident about my purchase now!

If it's any consolation I feel the same.

Things started bright but then we found out journalists were just presuming we had the same targets we did under Moyes. Now it's clear they're fucking clueless and there's nothing.
The journos are probably realising it isn't a good idea to just go with whatever Woodward tells them.

I'm easy - there will be targets. We will know who they are soon enough. Let's just hope they end up doing the business on the pitch.

iuwNXO68LyFiP.gif

save us based MoPo

Good old Goal.

Like those 3 scenarios are at all comparable.

Derp1na

Banned
You know what's about the 4th best thing about the World Cup? That's right, the anthems.

The lads are butchering this though :lol

kharma45

Yeah, me and my gf share an 11" version. She uses it a lot more than me, goes on the train with her and stuff if she ever went away with work etc.

At her new job, they ordered her a work laptop, it's a huge 17" thing, Windows 7 based. She's going to ask them can she get some sort of MacBook because it's what she uses at home. She has been told to just ask for anything and they will sort it so here's hoping.

If she can't get over onto a Macbook (depends on the software they use) then look into the X1 Carbon. We get them at work and they're solid machines. I haven't tried the latest generation as when we joined they still had stock of the Ivy Bridge ones but I quite like mine. Wouldn't pay the £2000 or whatever it costs myself but it is a solid machine.

If we miss out on Lallana, do we just plow ahead and pull out all the stops for Konoplyanka/Shaqiri? Neither of them play much like Lallana from what I've seen

If necessary, I'd like to see Rodgers backed with as much money as we can spare without risking failing FFP, even if it means delaying the stadium expansion by a year

We can't afford to let last season become a one-off, and revert to type

pulga

Banned
Marcelo and Pepe was part of the calderon era transfers, you plastic fan.

Exception to the rule, no? Of course Calderon had some hits, but during his reign we became the laughing stock of Europe, dimwit.

but lol yeah lets go back to round of 16 exits, why the hell not!

dc89

If she can't get over onto a Macbook (depends on the software they use) then look into the X1 Carbon. We get them at work and they're solid machines. I haven't tried the latest generation as when we joined they still had stock of the Ivy Bridge ones but I quite like mine. Wouldn't pay the £2000 or whatever it costs myself but it is a solid machine.

They use Office with Outlook and stuff, all synced to her work iPhone, that's it. So theres no reason why she couldn't get a Mac.

That X1 Carbon looks a monster. Lenovo do some good stuff.

pulga

Banned
But yeah, I'm done with this shithole. No reason to stick around a place I'm so unwelcome in, getting attacked by every single thing I do, no matter how innocent.

Cya guys, it's been swell. Wes, better turn the moderation policy up a notch. The racist insults and personal attacks have gotten out of hand in here.

1401056196_extras_albumes_0.jpg

If anyone wants to have a friendly chat, I'll be hanging around the GoT/ASoIaF threads.

VAMOS REAL, HASTA EL FINAL!

kharma45

They use Office with Outlook and stuff, all synced to her work iPhone, that's it. So theres no reason why she couldn't get a Mac.

That X1 Carbon looks a monster. Lenovo do some good stuff.

Could be like us where with the confidential information on our laptops we need certain encryption on it which is only available on Windows, and an awful lot of the software we use too has no OS X alternative.

TeddyBoy

If we miss out on Lallana, do we just plow ahead and pull out all the stops for Konoplyanka/Shaqiri? Neither of them play much like Lallana from what I've seen

If necessary, I'd like to see Rodgers backed with as much money as we can spare without risking failing FFP, even if it means delaying the stadium expansion by a year

We can't afford to let last season become a one-off, and revert to type

Buy Lallana and then buy Lovren, pull a Bayern. Shaqiri would probably be cheaper than Kono, but they are all good players.

Congratulations City, Arsenal and Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom