• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr K

Banned
But yeah, I'm done with this shithole. No reason to stick around a place I'm so unwelcome in, getting attacked by every single thing I do, no matter how innocent.

Cya guys, it's been swell. Wes, better turn the moderation policy up a notch. The racist insults and personal attacks have gotten out of hand in here.

1401056196_extras_albumes_0.jpg

If anyone wants to have a friendly chat, I'll be hanging around the GoT/ASoIaF threads.

VAMOS REAL, HASTA EL FINAL!

Pulga pls. Regresa con nosotros :(

I don't agree with the picture-spamming complaints tbf

Bayern-GAF spammed much worse when they were presented a trophy they'd won 2 months previously, and nobody complained.

Suen

We were in reconstruction during that time and I highly doubt you were even around then. Probably supporting scrubentus.

But since you are leaving (sarcasm?), guess that won't matter.

Benz, Varane, Illarra's future is in question atm.
I say keep Benz. There's no need in spending substantial money on a new striker that will be in the same situation as him less it's some selfish cunt like Suarez. There's already enough with Bale and Ronaldo up there. Besides look at Di Maria, although I can't check his stats from previous season he's definitely been trying to score more than usual.

I think Morata is going though while we i eep Benz and Jese unless Perez really goes for Suarez which would be stupid imo. Varane should be given another season, he had injuries this season but he's still young and full of potential, and we don't have anything better in the team atm. I think he can make do better next season. I'm not convince by Illara yet, sometimes he's fine but more often than not I found him weak. But I don't like to judge players just after one season.

Lightning

Banned
I don't recall many complaints when they did it a couple of weeks ago. When they won the treble last year sure, and when they actually won the league. They were pretty much left to it when they spammed the presentation pics though iirc
Blablurn copped a scathing if I remember correctly.

L1NETT

Collymore is gonna be MOTD 2 next season

Fucking christ

Give it up beeb

Give the rights to UKTV Gold or something

It's over

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I say keep Benz. There's no need in spending substantial money on a new striker that will be in the same situation as him less it's some selfish cunt like Suarez. There's already enough with Bale and Ronaldo up there. Besides look at Di Maria, although I can't check his stats from previous season he's definitely been trying to score more than usual.

I think Morata is going though while we i eep Benz and Jese unless Perez really goes for Suarez which would be stupid imo. Varane should be given another season, he had injuries this season but he's still young and full of potential, and we don't have anything better in the team atm. I think he can make do better next season. I'm not convince by Illara yet, sometimes he's fine but more often than not I found him weak. But I don't like to judge players just after one season.

There is no way Perez won't go chasing another £80m player this summer.

bobito

Banned
Plugs got rinsed as

A) no one wants blaburn 2.0
B) he does a lot of shit trolling

As I mentioned earlier, no one would be annoyed for dc if City had won, even with the large united contingent

Who cares now. They had some stupid fight and they left. If they wanna come back they can.

The thread will go on, nobody is bigger than the thread, total footygafball.

Suen

I don't agree with the picture-spamming complaints tbf

Bayern-GAF spammed much worse when they were presented a trophy they'd won 2 months previously, and nobody complained.
I'm not going to lie. I don't like picture or gif spamming. When Bayern gaf were spamming their 50 goals per game previous year or all the trophy celebration the pages just became annoying but I understood they were happy about it and aside from the occasionally fuck Bayern and the gifs jokes I just ignored it. No need to be an ass and tell them to stop celebrating. The same goes for plug. Sure it's annoying with all pic spamming but he's happy because our team has achieved something extrordinary, something no team has done before and I think it is a little bit harsh to try and provoke him, try to devalue the achievement or complain about the pictures he's posting.

Some United fans here are trolling too much. You went from being Champions to a midtable position with not even a spot in then CL losers league. Go fucking emigrate to your caves you shameless cunts. I would have requested you to take FF with you but the pitch in Camp Nou has imprisoned his soul. He is dead.

Suen

innit. So Torino then?

Dg8XtBd.gif
We'll know in a few days. I'm going to have a hard time motivating myself to watch Serie A next season if they fuck us over. We've fought hard for this after so many years, and if this is how fans get treated why would they want to keep coming back then?

bud

if it hadn't been for blaburn, i would gave never bothered to google the proper, full definition of globalization.

how do you feel about globalization, anyway?

Love bank holidays now I have a job.

They're the worst when you have a job that doesn't give you the day off, watching everyone around you make plans or laze around all day. I want to inherit a fuck-tonne of money and retire, seeing out the final 60 years of my life in utter relaxation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom