• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Yeah. He's generating quite a buzz.

and with that, I take my leave

I remember everyone saying the same of Paulinho. :)

And Lucas, and Neymar, and Robinho etc..

Missed the Toulon game, but then I don't think I have watched a game since Southgate took over. I can't.

Reading the watch dogs PC thread, so many funny posts after the mods demand to see proof of purchase. GOAT post.

cremino

van-gaal-mourinho.jpg

Pants with buttons are the worst.

Saw some perfect pants today, just to notice there is no zip. Why the hell do they still make those? Told the pants to fuck off.

Feorax

25 years ago. (Sorry if dc'ing.)

BolhCZ7IEAE9S9z.jpg

In hindsight, we were always going to lose that game. 4 games in 10 days was a lot to ask of those players, especially given what they'd had to deal with only a couple of months earlier. This was before the days of big squads too.

I suspect if that were today, the game would have been pushed back a few days.

GQman2121

Banned
Starburst jellybeans are delicious.

Still can't quite believe Chelsea will be willing to sell Lukaku.

So crazy.

There's reportedly an extension on the table where he would see a significant pay increase. He would likely return to Everton for one more year and then the club would re-re-re-reassess where he's at and the role he could play at the club.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chadli, 4-0.

So he's good for something.

Chadli is a strange player, if he was a bit more aggressive in his attacking he could be amazing. In terms of technique he's quite excellent but he seems content to be neat and tidy. Dembele has the same problem.

I know it's hard to accept, but Luxembourg did score.
Oops.

Starburst jellybeans are delicious.

There's reportedly an extension on the table where he would see a significant pay increase. He would likely return to Everton for one more year and then the club would re-re-re-reassess where he's at and the role he could play at the club.
That would make sense.

Chadli is a strange player, if he was a bit more aggressive in his attacking he could be amazing. In terms of technique he's quite excellent but he seems content to be neat and tidy. Dembele has the same problem.
Fair shout. When you first signed him I thought he looked good because he was so tidy on the ball. But then he just didn't do anything, ever.

He's a good player. Strong, quick, good technique, can use both feet, can play a number of different positions. I don't get why people dislike him. He definitely needs to be more selfish though.

LTWheels

Think Watch Dog looks dull, but then I don't like how Ubisoft design their open world games.

To me it just looks like they are recycling the same mechanics used in AC and Farcry. Since they release these games so often, I'm already bored of Watch Dogs. Not interested in playing it until it's a psn+ or gold free download.

Turok_TTZ

Varane should be given another season, he had injuries this season but he's still young and full of potential, and we don't have anything better in the team atm. I think he can make do better next season.
Seems nobody is aware of Varane's delicate situation.

Varane considering to leave if he does not nail a starting role. I don't know if playing the CL final and winning the cl will change his mind but prior to it Varane has been telling the club recently to either Start him or Sell him. He is not happy being benched.

We're currently been trying to renew varane since december because he has a release clause that we need to get rid of and Varane is refusing to sign until he knows he is an undisputed starter. some sources say it's 200m but in truth it's actually 35m. hence the delicate situation.

After winning cl, I think Varane will try to regain his spot next season but if he fails by winter... Real madrid will not be able to keep him.

Hopefully next season, Carlo will give Varane his spot back.

Salvadora

Arsenal really do need actual wingers.

We're coming down with players who drift inside or are more suited to be playing centrally.

Like, desperately need a left wing Walcott.

jtb

Banned
we could use players in just about every position besides attacking midfield.

Arsenal really do need actual wingers.

We're coming down with players who drift inside or are more suited to be playing centrally.

Like, desperately need a left wing Walcott.

something something Gervinho

King_Moc

Banned
Think Watch Dog looks dull, but then I don't like how Ubisoft design their open world games.

To me it just looks like they are recycling the same mechanics used in AC and Farcry. Since they release these games so often, I'm already bored of Watch Dogs. Not interested in playing it until it's a psn+ or gold free download.

I've just started it and it's playing like Splinter Cell so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom