• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll know in a few days. I'm going to have a hard time motivating myself to watch Serie A next season if they fuck us over. We've fought hard for this after so many years, and if this is how fans get treated why would they want to keep coming back then?

What exactly is the problem with Parma's UEFA credentials?

jesalr

iuwNXO68LyFiP.gif

save us based MoPo

Now AjaxFanzone are saying they've heard that De Boer is leaving Ajax this summer.

I don't know who to believe.

I don't know who to want.

I don't know!

bud

globalisation

pls Bud

british english is beautiful, but it's a matter of consistency. if i write globalization and realization etc. with an s instead a z, then i also have to write learnt and dreamt etc. instead of learned and dreamed. learnt just looks atrocious to me.

i'm sorry, l1nett... america wins this one again. ;_;

edit: seems like learned is actually also correct, but that's still american english is it not

Blablurn

I still remember writing three pages on it in Uni. I don't want to know what a thesis on the topic would be like.

Poor Bla

its not really about globalisation.

title is: Between confuciasm and globalisation - advertising for the new chinese middle class

it sounds so good. unfortunately the rest of the thesis cannot keep up with that title lol

title is: Between confuciasm and globalisation - advertising for the new chinese middle class

it sounds so good. unfortunately the rest of the thesis cannot keep up with that title lol

If you don't use the word antidisestablishmentarianism in your thesis, I'll cut you.

bud

surely, you mean confucianism...

L1NETT

I had to do a sliver of my module on Neo-Conufucianism this year and I reckon I aged about 14 years during that lecture

Holy shit

subtles

Please send me a copy for my perusal, if possible. I'm really interested.

L1NETT

i'm open to suggestions

I first used it when I was like 13

Can't be bothered to think of anything new

Might just open a dictionary and throw a dart

Clegg

From what I read the game is good but it don't run great. Also, the downgrade was real and worse than we could have imagined.

:lol

I'll make more of an effort I promise. I can change

Cleff pls. Steam sales innit.

Everyone is too good for England.
Tbh I just want a half decent game for my PS4.

The performance downgrade is a concern but I'm generally a fan of UbiSoft's open world games.

Suen

What exactly is the problem with Parma's UEFA credentials?
The Italian Football Federation is refusing to give us a UEFA license because of an unpaid tax bill around €300k. The bill comes from loan money to other clubs. Basically we have players on a loan in other clubs and if those clubs can't pay the entire wage of those players we pay the rest. The tax from this loan had not paid, and from what I understood it was because Ghirardi was expecting it to be paid in (at the end of?) June. However, according to Leonardi the club paid soon after the first hearing, and despite that they were rejected in the second hearing which is ridiculous if the whole issue happened from a misunderstanding of the payment date. Now we're taking the case to the high court. Anyway there was bound to be problems with our 250+ registered players.

There's also talks about Stadio Ennio Tardini not passing UEFA requirements but according to the club president it does. We might have to play in Modena's ground if it doesn't. A ground that has never been featured in European football before, that has mostly been used by a Serie B club, great.

We get threatened with exclusion from Europe when 300k is involved. PSG and Manchester City only get a fine and squad reduction when millions are involved. What a joke.

The Italian Football Federation is refusing to give us a UEFA license because of an unpaid tax bill around €300k. The bill comes from loan money to other clubs. Basically we have players on a loan in other clubs and if those clubs can't pay the entire wage of those players we pay the rest. The tax from this loan had not paid, and from what I understood it was because Ghirardi was expecting it to be paid in (at the end of?) June. However, according to Leonardi the club paid soon after the first hearing, and despite that they were rejected in the second hearing which is ridiculous if the whole issue happened from a misunderstanding of the payment date. Now we're taking the case to the high court. Anyway there was bound to be problems with our 250+ registered players.

There's also talks about Stadio Ennio Tardini not passing UEFA requirements but according to the club president it does. We might have to play in Modena's ground if it doesn't. A ground that has never been featured in European football before, that has mostly been used by a Serie B club, great.

We get threatened with exclusion from Europe when 300k is involved. PSG and Manchester City only get a fine and squad reduction when millions are involved. What a joke.

Oof.

Good luck bruv. Shove it up Platini's arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom