• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Welcome to the club! Whats your gamer tag? Halo Spartan Assault and Max: The Curse of Brotherhood are free on Games with Gold XB1 next month if you have gold.

jonftm73

I think

I changed it from HixxSAFC ages ago and I have no idea why. It's so shit.

WJD

It's Oscar Garcia pls understand

-

Ordered an Xbox One. Got Watch Dogs with it, inferior version but the bundle only cost a tenner more than the straight Xbox One + Tittyfall bundle.

My next-gen collection is complete!

My wallet is empty.

Halo does funny things to me.

YES HIXX

Think I'm going with XBO for Watch Dogs too.

I'll invade you or whatever the fuck you do in that game.

Marc

Fuck that.

Laudrup?

You know what the Saints should do? Go after Hodgson, get him lined up now before he wins the world cup and gets knighted so you don't have to pay a huge wage. As we see with England, he is a big fan of the Southampton players, almost makes too much sense.

jonftm73

I think

I changed it from HixxSAFC ages ago and I have no idea why. It's so shit.

Cool, I will follow you when I'm done watching TV. If you want into the dashboard beta let me know and i'll send you an invite for that too (although being a beta... it has borked a few things in the past, although they were fixed pretty quickly)

Meier

(Hannibal comments)

Problem is Hannibal is a bit too overly powerful now, Will Graham is supposed to be his match and was completely bent over and shown the sights. How do you stop him now they have painted him in this light?

Nevermind the fact he has a genuine superhero ability, even Superman can't smell that well. Is the butch looking asian woman, beverly going to come back as another Hannibal disciple.... turning into the Following a bit (which is a terrible show from what I saw). Anyway, like I said, loved the finale but leaves doubts.
From Bryan Fuller's twitter:

He posted an image of a "death board" and Beverly is confirmed as dead.

Hixx

Cool, I will follow you when I'm done watching TV. If you want into the dashboard beta let me know and i'll send you an invite for that too (although being a beta... it has borked a few things in the past, although they were fixed pretty quickly)

Do they still lock you out of interacting with accounts that aren't in the beta? I was in a couple of ones on the 360 and it was annoying as shit.

Scum

GamingGAF are fucking hilarious. I remember seeing an 11page thread about Digital Foundry's Mario Kart 8 59fps shenanigans. But everyone's fine with 30fps The Order: 1886.
Different genres but still, lol.

I wonder how many managers will give up the positions after the World Cup is over.

Hixx

Whoever created Uplay is a cunt.

Such a weird piece of software. Used to be absolutely fine and surprisingly quick but I had to re-download it recently to play Splinter Cell Blacklist and it kept destroying my PC. Would go completely unresponsive for minutes. So I uninstalled it.

Never buying an Ubisoft game on PC again.

Slizz

mCQN6jd.jpg

Do they still lock you out of interacting with accounts that aren't in the beta? I was in a couple of ones on the 360 and it was annoying as shit.

The only time they did that was when they did a big update to the party system in March and there was like a 1 week gap where you couldn't connect, not been the same in the any of the betas since then because they've not touched it.

Hixx

YES HIXX

Think I'm going with XBO for Watch Dogs too.

I'll invade you or whatever the fuck you do in that game.

I got a years sub to gold last year, can't remember when it runs out. But if it hasn't, YES WJD U CAN INVADE ME ANY TIME U WANT BABY

The only time they did that was when they did a big update to the party system in March and there was like a 1 week gap where you couldn't connect, not been the same in the any of the betas since then because they've not touched it.

Hmmmmm. What's in the beta that's not in the live dash?

operon

I got a years sub to gold last year, can't remember when it runs out. But if it hasn't, YES WJD U CAN INVADE ME ANY TIME U WANT BABY

Hmmmmm. What's in the beta that's not in the live dash?

Well done Hixx you made the right choice

Arrigo Sacchi is set to become our next head of our young sector. Probably one of the most suited out there, it'd be great if we manage to bring him back as well.

FIGC just abolished co-ownerships: the one currently "active" will have a year left if the clubs want to renew them. By June 2015 every player owned by two clubs will have to be transferred to one of them. That also means that clubs can't sign new co-ownership deals.

In other news, Marotta is on suicide watch.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FIGC just abolished co-ownerships: the one currently "active" will have a year left if the clubs want to renew them. By June 2015 every player owned by two clubs will have to be transferred to one of them. That also means that clubs can't sign new co-ownership deals.

In other news, Marotta is on suicide watch.
Surprisingly he was WITH abolishing it :lol

Udinese on the other hand are sooooo fuckedddd :lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

lol

You'd think the Argentinian connection would have been a small part of Levy's thinking. If MoPo can get Lamela playing like he was at Roma then we're talking about 10-15 goals on top of what we scored this season. Our wide players were absolutely rancid.

jesalr

lol

You'd think the Argentinian connection would have been a small part of Levy's thinking. If MoPo can get Lamela playing like he was at Roma then we're talking about 10-15 goals on top of what we scored this season. Our wide players were absolutely rancid.

I cry every time I think about what Lennon became last year

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I see what you did there.

Troy_and_Abed_high_five.gif

No Yurt, you're the best!
Arooouuund!!! Nothing is ever gonna get you down.

FootyGAF should totally post lyrics mixed in the official world cup thread. MInds will be blown as I say "I played with your heart, got lost in the game".

Problem is Hannibal is a bit too overly powerful now, Will Graham is supposed to be his match and was completely bent over and shown the sights. How do you stop him now they have painted him in this light?

Nevermind the fact he has a genuine superhero ability, even Superman can't smell that well. Is the butch looking asian woman, beverly going to come back as another Hannibal disciple.... turning into the Following a bit (which is a terrible show from what I saw). Anyway, like I said, loved the finale but leaves doubts.
Will gambled and played with fire for too long :p.

Next season it will be Mason Verger, the FBI, Will and possibly Gillian Anderson vs Hannibal. Sounds fair to me :p!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom