• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, interesting Costa talk:

ChelsTransfer: Monday saw the summit of board of directors of Atletico, chaired by the CEO and majority shareholder, Gil Marin. Some interesting notes...

ChelsTransfer: According to Cadena Cope & El Confidencial, Costa already signed a contract with #CFC, but following CL final, is now seeking to break it.

ChelsTransfer: However, Costa would have to bear the penalty to break it. #Atletico CEO Gil Marin plans a pay rise to compensate & convince him to continue

ChelsTransfer: Courtois is much more difficult to keep than Costa. Player wants to continue in Madrid but Mourinho wants him back at #CFC (El Confidencial)

Someone get me Cavani, stat.

We do. We don't want to pay £27m for him, but getting possibly double what we thought we would get for David Luiz (being about an extra £25m) could possibly mean Jose will decide to just cough up.
As I said, until now.

Apparently Mourinho doesn't actually rate him anyway and if he wanted him could have already signed him. Shaw would obviously prefer the move, by half. That he is already set to move to United is a little telling IMO.

We will see soon enough. I think he'll sign for United and it's just a matter of time. Stranger things have happened though.

Scum

Baldini on a flight to Barca? Pls don't sell my players :(

Sandro to Barca.
Vertoghen to Barca.
Messi to Spurs.

Song to Spurs.

image.php

Salvadora

As I said, until now.

Apparently Mourinho doesn't actually rate him anyway and if he wanted him could have already signed him. Shaw would obviously prefer the move, by half. That he is already set to move to United is a little telling IMO.

We will see soon enough. I think he'll sign for United and it's just a matter of time. Stranger things have happened though.
Don't think you're right about Mourinho already having Shaw if he wanted him.

The transfer window hasn't even officially opened. Southampton have to get their house in order. It's a big transfer. World Cup, etc.

wedward

People are really underrating Song.

He has looked like shit at Barca, but I would say that is more down to him not fitting into that team.

He was never a bad player for Arsenal. Wenger tried to play him as a DM when it was pretty clear that he wasn't. He is a solid midfielder, not spectacular, but certainly not shit.

Feorax

Important for Saints to hold firm on outgoing players now. Can't have an exodus immediately following this or all hell could break loose.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Obviously Levy will still be extremely demanding but a 5 year contract is something I wasn't expecting, nor were the papers. Everybody thought it would be a 3 year deal. Hopefully that's a sign that Levy is going to avoid the excessively knee-jerk reactions this time.

Salvadora

People are really underrating Song.

He has looked like shit at Barca, but I would say that is more down to him not fitting into that team.

He was never a bad player for Arsenal. Wenger tried to play him as a DM when it was pretty clear that he wasn't. He is a solid midfielder, not spectacular, but certainly not shit.
Those lofted balls to Van Persie were mint.

But he's gonna get Soldado'd.

Scum

I wish I could bet on coaches being signed. Get jealous of you guys making such easy money. :(

Think his Chelsea gravy train leaves the station in a month or so. Once that's up he'll sign somewhere.

More money for Bungie, no doubt.

Hixx

How about Di Matteo for Saints? Is he available?

It's Oscar Garcia pls understand

-

Ordered an Xbox One. Got Watch Dogs with it, inferior version but the bundle only cost a tenner more than the straight Xbox One + Tittyfall bundle.

My next-gen collection is complete!

My wallet is empty.

Halo does funny things to me.

Marc

I see what you did there.

I agree on the
Abigal twist
. Needless really, but
it showed that Hannibal was just toying with Will and his feelings the whole time for his own amusement :lol losing her Zombified Will and turned him into the dark side

OH BABY!

Marc is officially the best poster on GAF. :lol
and I'm officially dead after Zabo reads this

edit:
Hannibal GAF: Must watch

Troy_and_Abed_high_five.gif

No Yurt, you're the best!
Arooouuund!!! Nothing is ever gonna get you down.

FootyGAF should totally post lyrics mixed in the official world cup thread. MInds will be blown as I say "I played with your heart, got lost in the game".

Problem is Hannibal is a bit too overly powerful now, Will Graham is supposed to be his match and was completely bent over and shown the sights. How do you stop him now they have painted him in this light?

Nevermind the fact he has a genuine superhero ability, even Superman can't smell that well. Is the butch looking asian woman, beverly going to come back as another Hannibal disciple.... turning into the Following a bit (which is a terrible show from what I saw). Anyway, like I said, loved the finale but leaves doubts.

confuziz

Banned
Steven Bergwijn (PSV) has been named best player of the U17 tournament

former winners:

2013: Anton Mitryushkin
2012: Max Meyer
2011: Kyle Ebecilio
2010: Connor Wickham
2009: Benjamin Siegrist
2008: Danijel Aleksić
2007: Bojan Krkić
2006: Toni Kroos
2005: Nuri Şahin
2004: Cesc Fàbregas
2003: David Rodríguez
2002: Wayne Rooney

Ordered an Xbox One. Got Watch Dogs with it, inferior version but the bundle only cost a tenner more than the straight Xbox One + Tittyfall bundle.

My next-gen collection is complete!

My wallet is empty.

Halo does funny things to me.

Welcome to the club! Whats your gamer tag? Halo Spartan Assault and Max: The Curse of Brotherhood are free on Games with Gold XB1 next month if you have gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom