• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

The Order looks shit

I don't think it looks shit but I really, really don't see what others do in it.

Everytime they talk about it I get annoyed too. If you want to make a fucking film, go make one. They make it sound like the GAME part of a fucking GAME is getting in the way of what they want to do.

rOIazn5.png

France XI : Ruffier - Debuchy, Sakho, Koscielny, Evra - Pogba, Cabaye, Matuidi - Valbuena, Giroud, Griezmann

Norway XI: Nyland; Linnes, Nordtveit, Hangeland, Høgli; Johansen,Tettey, Jenssen, Dæhli; Elyounoussi,King

iNCDpEn1yOfdl.gif

Google translated interview
- I remember the first trial workout before I went to United. I was very nervous but he took me very, very well received. Pogba came over and said: play on my team. He was the best and lowered my shoulders. It's stuff like that I remember very well. He was a wonderful guy to team up with. A fine example, says Dæhli now.

- Best of the team

He believes that Pogba also have a lot of credit for that Adnan Januzsaj felt welcome when he came to Carrington in 2011. Dæhli Belgian buddy hit last fall through for Manchester United.

- Adnan was also very well received by Pogba, says Dæhli, who believes that he grew that big talent from Normandy took care of him.

- He was clearly the best on the team. He liked me, I think was good. It was lovely to have the leader of the team to be able to fit a little on me.

Mats Moller Dæhli have not had contact with Pogba after he left England, but keep an eye on his career.

- He is amazing and has the potential to be to be complete. He's almost there already. He scores goals, amazing physics and very good ball handling. He is a left after training and shoot. His mentality is very good. He and Adnan (Januzaj) has very similar mentality. They will be up and up and they will be the best, but will have fun too. It's great to play with players like that.

- Should dry

But tonight is Paul Pogba opponent for the first time:

- He is a good footballer, but the French team is good. We will meet the best and test us.

Hixx

I'd like us to sign Daehli.

He can go in our under-21 team with Mavrias, Ba, Watmore and Karlsson and never be seen again.

It's a beautiful game. But it's a 3rd person cover shooter that looks to have poor gunplay.

They're even coming out and saying their prioritising the aesthetic over the gameplay.

If It didn't look pretty people would be calling it shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That's a pretty damn good France XI.

Valbuena is waaay more effective (and quite frankly better) than Nasri.

3Sixty

Apparently Deschamps has said some of the reserves players might get some mins tonight.

Maybe a first cap for Morgan before he fucks off to join that unkept argie cunt at spurs

L1NETT

Eh, The Order just looks unremarkable

Much like the period they set it in, really really dull

No idea when it needs like 4 threads though. People really get their panties in a twist over it

Just gimme that Halo 2 (and Forza Horizon) and your money is mine Spencer you slimey car salesman

Order looks boring as fuck.

All single player shooters are boring as fuck.

Fallout. Deus Ex. Far Cry. Spec Ops The line

This Mopo leaving has gone to your head lad

Moyes will soothe it better. Cleverley on loan

Zabojnik

FIGC just abolished co-ownerships: the one currently "active" will have a year left if the clubs want to renew them. By June 2015 every player owned by two clubs will have to be transferred to one of them. That also means that clubs can't sign new co-ownership deals.

In other news, Marotta is on suicide watch.

End of an era. Time to sack Marotta and bring in Sabatini.

wedward

Apparently Deschamps has said some of the reserves players might get some mins tonight.

Maybe a first cap for Morgan before he fucks off to join that unkept argie cunt at spurs

Nah, he is an Arsenal man. You can enjoy watching him stomp Spurs.

Tottenham have too many midfielders.

3Sixty

Fallout. Deus Ex. Far Cry. Spec Ops The line

This Mopo leaving has gone to your head lad

Moyes will soothe it better. Cleverley on loan

Pls

Fallout and Deus Ex ain't shooters.

Speaking of Fallout, if 4 isn't announced at e3 I'm done with games.

Meier

FIGC just abolished co-ownerships: the one currently "active" will have a year left if the clubs want to renew them. By June 2015 every player owned by two clubs will have to be transferred to one of them. That also means that clubs can't sign new co-ownership deals.

In other news, Marotta is on suicide watch.

It's such a strange concept that it's the right decision. You can't really have something like that active in only one country IMO.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

I wouldn't expect us to sign any CMs this summer. More likely if we nick one of your players it will be Chambers or Rodriguez.

United bros (pls skip if you're not a United bro) :

Januzaj's touches vs Luxembourg. Good debut aside from my annoyance with his dive, shot, and rabona. The latter two are good in terms of confidence, but the execution on the shot and the decision to even try the rabona in that situation was annoying to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMzh0nDB4Kc

Zabojnik

If it really is an MMO-lite I will cry myself to dehydration and thus death.

RIP Hixx

I refuse to believe this. No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOO.

That's a tad harsh, Willi. I just think it looks dull. They want cinematic experience instead of a good game, with gameplay and visuals.

You know, it is possible to have both. They should ask Kojima.
I kid.
I don't, actually. Fuck all MGS haters.

Randdalf

RIP Hixx

Yeah, they should really just expand and improve on Human Revolution. Greater freedom of the levels, loads of new gadgets and some top notch gravelly voice acting.

L1NETT

RIP Hixx

Don't worry, the whole internet will be squashed to death under the weight of "I never asked for this" jokes

I have no confidence in Square at all. Can't wait for the Bob Page DLC

And I don't think Fallout 4 will be announced. We forget Bethesda's engine is made out of wafers and hope, will take them till 2020 to build a new one.

Yeah, they should really just expand and improve on Human Revolution. Greater freedom of the levels, loads of new gadgets and some top notch gravelly voice acting.

Also do what Arkham City did have less shite boss fights than its predecessor

That first boss fight in Human Revolution is gob smackingly awful. Just ending up lobbing some fire extinguishers at a bloke roughly the size of Shrewsbury

Carbonox

Deus-Ex Human Revolution was probably the best impulse purchase I made last generation. Had no experience in the series, no knowledge of what it's really about, saw only the CGI trailer with the awesome as fuck music and thought, eh could be worse purchases to make despite still not knowing what the fuck the game was about.

Class in every way. Oh apart from the bosses. :lol

High hopes for the next one unless it's some multiplayer gash.

Randdalf

Also do what Arkham City did have less shite boss fights than its predecessor

That first boss fight in Human Revolution is gob smackingly awful. Just ending up lobbing some fire extinguishers at a bloke roughly the size of Shrewsbury

I think they fixed the boss fights in the Director's cut. All they have to do is not out-source them.

LTWheels

Picked up Mgs5gz for the XB1, off the US store.

Really enjoyed it. The stealth systems work really well. Although the auto-cover around corners can be awkward at times.

Been playing for 3hrs and just found Paz. Missed her by one corridor and spent 45mins search the wrong way. No guns stealth.

Oh in other good news looks like Atlus is now publishing there own games in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom