• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

I have dual nationality too but with England (well, UK but you know) and France.

It's definitely not the same as supporting multiple clubs!

I have to pick between a team with Terry/Rooney and Ribery. FML.

Yeah, you have it bad. At least Terry isn't playing any more.

The Italians have Pirlo which is a major plus point.

Scum

Gerstmann's review is pretty much what I assumed would make up the bulk of Watch Dogs missions. Chase this person; collect this and take it here....etc.

Figured as much. But Ubi wants to make a franchise out of it, so I expect Watch_Dogs 2: Hack Harder* to fix old problems and create new ones.

*Legal Stuff. Property of dc89.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_pirlocoolpen.gif

we're not worthy

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Surprised how quiet its got on the transfer front, Shaw deal stalled, Kroos off, Strootman no updates, Reus a bit of a pipe dream and no word of anyone leaving outside of the few old and out of contracts.

Surprised how quiet its got on the transfer front, Shaw deal stalled, Kroos off, Strootman no updates, Reus a bit of a pipe dream and no word of anyone leaving outside of the few old and out of contracts.
Not that surprising. The window isn't even open yet.

GQman2121

Banned
Good looking group of young men. Witsel should clearly do skincare ads. He's dreamy and would bag stupid amounts of bitches at the schools I attended. Light skin with those eyes = Game Over.

YMgMlTO.jpg

3vBHPx3.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
How we signed Nedved
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Moggi "Nedved always scored against us "We'll buy him so we can resolve this problem" I told Bettega & Giraudo in 2001. On top of being a nuisance to Juve, Nedved was a great player- great technique & set pieces, no difference between left & right foot, had a body that would never tire. He never stopped running, even in training"

"In short Nedved was a Juve type player, all about football and family. We decided to get Nedved since we wanted to sell Zidane and have a more athletic & faster team. Nedved was right man for us"

"Bringing Nedved to Juve wasn't easy, the negotiation with Lazio went smoothly but convincing him was another story. It wasn't about money for Nedved, it was a life choice. I called him many times but he didn't want to hear about Juve"

"Nedved told me "Thank you direttore, but I'm comfortable at Lazio. My family has everything they need, why should I leave?"

"The reasons Nedved gave me confirmed to me that behind the player there was a real man. I knew the negotiation with Real Madrid for Zidane would end well, but we risked not getting the replacement for Zizou"

"I needed a stroke of genius to get Nedved to agree to join Juve, so I played along. I called Nedved and said:"Do me a favor and come to Torino, just look around you don't have to sign with Juve"

"I told Nedved I would send him a private plane while he was in Prague so nobody would see him. Pavel fell into my trap. After I hung up with Nevded I called journalists and TVs to tell them "Nedved is on his way"

"When Nedved got off the plane there were numerous reporters waiting for him- he told me "How could they know of my arrival?". I pretended to be angry and surprised, but inside I was overjoyed I could taste victory"

"After Nedved sat the Circolo Golf Torino, one of the best in northern Italy, he got his smile back. He was closer to Juve. The rest was done by Lazio fans who turned Nedved from a hero to a traitor because of the surprise trip to Torino"

"Nedved went through a few days of protest in Rome and on July 4th he gave up "Okay I'll sign with Juve"
tumblr_n1xwonc0Ad1qedb29o1_500.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Good looking group of young men. Witsel should clearly do skincare ads. He's dreamy and would bag stupid amounts of bitches at the schools I attended. Light skin with those eyes = Game Over.

Met him IRL with his girlfriend. His skin isn't that clear trust me :lol

Salvadora

Chelsea have been second lowest (and once third lowest) in the injury table for the last 4 seasons.

How the fuck is that even possible.

Pachimari

Some points from Florentino Perez' interview:

- Morata and Casemiro are up for loan/sale (with buy-back options).
- If Morata leaves, we will sign a striker.
- Khedira and Benzema will start contract extension talks.
- He hopes Di María stays for many years.
- Warns us that a Özil-like move can happen again.
- When asked if Rakitic were born to play for Real Madrid, he ignored and said, he wants balon d'or type of players.
- Confirmed that Ancelotti would stay even if he had lost the Champions League final.
- Suggested Sir Alex Ferguson wanted Ancelotti as his successor but he opted for Madrid.
- Real Madrid will sign players after the World Cup.

---

How I see our transfer summer:

Leaves:
- Casemiro
- Alvaro Morata
- Diego Lopez

Joins:
- Midfield player (ex: Pogba/Vidal)
- Striker (ex: Suarez)
- Backup goalkeeper (ex: Casilla)

I have a weird feeling Marcelo will be sold but I hope not.

Btw, Cope says we have started contract extensions for Sergio Ramos and Angel Di Maria.

Meier

http://i.imgur.com/YMgMlTO.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Vinnie isn't one of the lads. He's like the old teacher or something. :( Witsel looks so young.. wow. Is that Dembele with the beard and longer hair too? He looks so different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom