• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sony's big 2014 games are Infamous and DriveClub? There must be more than that :s

Anyone wanna babysit me on Dota? Trying to get to grips with it, but I don't know what I'm doing. Getting smashed even on the training match vs bots :(

Scum

Go back to Bioshock

"Eugh!"
"That's a red!"
"Dirty cunt!"
"Red!"
"Ref is shit!"

"Freekick to England. Johnson loses the ball..."
"Suarez....Still Suarez...Shot...Goal!!"
"Hart beaten at the near post!"

"He shouldn't even be on the pitch!"

FT England 2 - 3 Uruguay.

So it's all but confirmed Pippo will be our new coach. Feel bad for Seedorf man. He retired from football specifically so he could come coach Milan at the request of Berluscunt, took us from midtable to nearly qualifying for Europe, and yet all that doesn't matter apparently simply because he hasn't gotten on with Galliani. This management is fucked beyond comprehension.

Fergie

Banned
hqC5dRu.jpg

Coward has meet his match.

Scum

So it's all but confirmed Pippo will be our new coach. Feel bad for Seedorf man. He retired from football specifically so he could come coach Milan at the request of Berluscunt, took us from midtable to nearly qualifying for Europe, and yet all that doesn't matter apparently simply because he hasn't gotten on with Galliani. This management is fucked beyond comprehension.

So, just like that, he's gone? D:

Zabojnik

Sources very close to the team/club are saying half the squad couldn't stand him anymore. He didn't get on with Galliani, which is basically a death sentence, but Uncle Fester isn't exactly someone who'd challenge Berlusconi. Seedorf was picked by Berlu, as far as I know, although Barbarella probably had a say in it.

Suen

Yeah got treated like shit. Milan is historically a big club but Berlusconi, Galliani and the rest of the management can fuck off. Bunch of dogs. They fucked him over totally.

Sources very close to the team/club are saying half the squad couldn't stand him anymore. He apprently didn't get on with Galliani, which is basically a death sentence, but Uncle Fester isn't exactly someone who'd challenge Berlusconi. Seedorf was picked by Berlu, as far as I know, although Barbarella probably had a say in it.
So fucking weird. What did he do that would piss off half the squad?

jesalr

We have far more pressing concerns than a player in Lallana's position. Left back, mainly. Wouldn't mind Ben Davies really.

Herr K

Banned
Apparently the club released Seedorf on a 10M€ fee. So, poor man will have to cry himself to sleep on his money bed.

I still feel bad for him. Cunty thing to do.

Milan need a clearout of everyone, from board level to players.

I can't imagine Seedorf doing anything to earn the rightful ire of the players in such a way that half of them would work against him. They need fucking off.

@Viva, I got bored of it about halfway through. Over-descriptive, spiral narrative making the exact same point over and over and over again

LTWheels

Shaqiri is suppose to be our alternative to Lallana. Never seen him play though. Will be cheaper but no idea how good he would be.

Poor guy. Even Moyes got a full season.

Suen

Rumors that Parma are chasing Bertolacci from Genoa. Serie A gaf, enlighten me.

Btw is the co-ownership rule really getting abolished?

FootballFan

Any of my WiiU bros finished Pikmin 3?

I think I'm near the end.

zlCfzR-bg0sC77xekw

No haven't even played it. Don't really understand what you do in it.

My wiiu hype died with Mario 3d world repetitiveness then donkey Kong save file glitch.

Didn't even bother with Mario kart 8

Sources very close to the team/club are saying half the squad couldn't stand him anymore. He didn't get on with Galliani, which is basically a death sentence, but Uncle Fester isn't exactly someone who'd challenge Berlusconi. Seedorf was picked by Berlu, as far as I know, although Barbarella probably had a say in it.

Half this squad needs to fuck off any ways so this isn't a big deal to me :lol

dc89

No haven't even played it. Don't really understand what you do in it.

My wiiu hype died with Mario 3d world repetitiveness then donkey Kong save file glitch.

Didn't even bother with Mario kart 8

Shame there isn't a demo on the eShop because it's GOAT, possibly my favourite WiiU game (>.>)

zlCfzR88Geg353xCrG

zlCfzR82nI4s6Ak4DP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom