• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is pretty lanky. Apparently he plays in front of the defense but is more of a box to box mid. That's what I have gathered from Wiki and Twitter.

He's not good enough. If he is struggling for games in Paris he will struggle with us too.
Arsenal should be looking at player like Khedira and Martinez not Rabiot. Khedira on his last year to. Offer 15 million and we can get him.

Plasma

Banned
http://www.voetbalshirtjes.com/manchester-city-training-tops-14-15/

City's training tops and the like for next season. That third one is quite the departure. I imagine United's (design wise) will look pretty close to these since we had a similar pre and post-match shirts this season once they introduced the design similar to the second image below:

Some of the training tops Nike have done for us down the years end up looking better than the actual kits they put out.

xKMgXvp.jpg

Salvadora

Robin Bairner ‏@RBairner 17m
#Arsenal in contact with #PSG's Adrien #Rabiot (France Football). 19 with huge potential. Concerned with lack of playing time in Paris. #AFC

mhmm
Heard it comes from Matt Spiro who is supposedly a pretty reliable French journalist.

Don't think it's too concerning about him not getting games for PSG considering what sort of club they are.

Only a year left on the contract too.

Slizz

CL over? No footy till WC?

HOW ABOUT A DOUBLE DIP?!

NY REDBULLS VS. SPORTING KC IN AN HOUR AN A HALF

HENRY VS. NIELSEN

FOLLOWED BY

USA VS. AZERBIJAN

#NOLANDONNOPROBLEM

CL over? No footy till WC?

HOW ABOUT A DOUBLE DIP?!

NY REDBULLS VS. SPORTING KC IN AN HOUR AN A HALF

HENRY VS. NIELSEN

FOLLOWED BY

USA VS. AZERBIJAN

#NOLANDONNOPROBLEM

Javadov is going to take a massive shit on your awful defense
unless Berti Vogts agreed to lose on purpose to give the US a moral boost.

Elchele

Correa to Atletico is official. Bummer. No fee given in the official release from them.

€7M apparently. This has been 'done' for like 6 months anyway, everyone in Argentina knew about it from the start of the year.

Surprised Pizzi couldn't get him to Valencia tho, maybe it was too late already

GiantBomb is gonna fall to shit when Vinnie moves to NYC

I wonder what happened in Brad's life to suddenly make him gain so much weight. He had a pretty much average build just a year ago. It's a little diconcerting tbh, makes me worry about him

@johnthequad, don't be silly. Failing to get into PSG's team is no disgrace, and Khedira is brass.

GorillaJu

Seeing people put on a lot of weight gives the impression something in their life has changed for the worse. People should take care of themselves. Unless you have an actual medical condition, such as a thyroid problem, as far as I'm concerned there's no good reason to let yourself get so fat.

Salvadora

GiantBomb is gonna fall to shit when Vinnie moves to NYC

I wonder what happened in Brad's life to suddenly make him gain so much weight. He had a pretty much average build just a year ago. It's a little diconcerting tbh, makes me worry about him

@johnthequad, don't be silly. Failing to get into PSG's team is no disgrace, and Khedira is brass.
Getting pretty heavy into DOTA undoubtedly played a part in that.

Think Vinny leaving is the last straw for me with the Giant Bombcast.

Seeing people put on a lot of weight gives the impression something in their life has changed for the worse. People should take care of themselves. Unless you have an actual medical condition, such as a thyroid problem, as far as I'm concerned there's no good reason to let yourself get so fat.

I need to put on weight. It feels impossible though.

GorillaJu

Every time a game gets undeserved backlash on Gaf, my immediate reaction is "welp, looks like I'm buying that game." Reactionary, overly excitable bunch of entitled man babies.

LTWheels

BBC:

Two members of the German World Cup squad have been involved in a car accident at a driving event which left two others injured in northern Italy.

Benedikt Hoewedes and Julian Draxler were passengers in separate cars in the Mercedes event on a closed circuit.

One of the cars, with professional touring car driver Pascal Wehrlein at the wheel, struck two men near the team hotel, leaving one seriously hurt.

The footballers were not injured in the accident, and have resumed training.

The other car was being driven by Mercedes Formula One driver, Nico Rosberg.

Hoewedes and Draxler play for German Bundesliga side Schalke 04 and have been selected to represent their country in next month's World Cup in Brazil.

hiroshawn

Banned
"New Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino told by Daniel Levy to qualify for the Champions League "

So that means he'll be sacked by Boxing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom