• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Lmao, I'm referring to the slightly creepy mannequin legs in the pic.

Yeah I know lol.

Just making sure you don't say something like that in OT because you will get those replies and they will be serious.

Can't have you banned. Who will then post hot team USA players. Who?!

dc89

Waiting for MK8 so I can get Pikmin for free.

Thanks Herr for reminding me. If I get mk8 ill get pikmin free.

DC those pics don't help lol. I don't see what is happening.

Yes, get it Herr K.

FF - I don't know how to describe it. I guess it's a stratergy game with some action thrown in the good measure. You use these little creatures called Pikmin to collect fruit and stuff. You have different kinds of Pikmin (some can fly, some are fire proof, some are waterproof etc) and they all have different jobs and you get the picture.

dc89

I might get Pikmin tomorrow ahead of my Wii U getting here on Friday/Saturday!

Totally do. I think it's really under rated. Over the last week or so i've played it for nearly 17 hours and I'm just getting towards the end now.

It's got some really nice graphics. But sometimes some textures, look a bit rough.

zlCfzREWcJIRF28ZK1

zlCfzREQMrUL-d5fYn

Scum

We have far more pressing concerns than a player in Lallana's position. Left back, mainly. Wouldn't mind Ben Davies really.

Yep. I want Naughton gone though.

What we do have in our favour is CL, but I can see Spurs willing to spend more than us.
I want a backup GK and a LB. Lallana can stay or go to Brenden.

It's Blind for 2(or was it 4?) then Hiddink, so we got it locked up for quite some time. Also I don't think NL needs to hire a rookie with so many great Dutch coaches around, Van Basten wasn't a success.

Madness innit?
Fucking hell. Milan should clear house and pinch a manager after the World Cup is over. There'll be plenty.

FootballFan

Yes, get it Herr K.

FF - I don't know how to describe it. I guess it's a stratergy game with some action thrown in the good measure. You use these little creatures called Pikmin to collect fruit and stuff. You have different kinds of Pikmin (some can fly, some are fire proof, some are waterproof etc) and they all have different jobs and you get the picture.

Sheeeeeit.

That actually sounds like something I would like professor layton. :0

We have quite similar tastes DC. (Professor layton, Pokemon, mgs gz, etc) So I'm sure id like it.

So Milan refused to cough up pennies for Rami and Taarabt but were fine paying Seedorf 10 million to go away? Wow, they must have really hated him.

Clegg

Watch Dogs is pretty good.

Hacked traffic lights to cause a massive pile up whilst being chased by cops. Then hacked a bridge to stop all other police from chasing me.

Herr K

Banned
Sheeeeeit.

That actually sounds like something I would like professor layton. :0

We have quite similar tastes DC. (Professor layton, Pokemon, mgs gz, etc) So I'm sure id like it.

But come on, FF, if you don't like Pokemon and MGS, you may as well be dead.

I can't wait till Friday. I need some 59 FPS HD Mario Kart action.

Meier

Pikmin 3 is wonderful. It's a must if you have the Wii U.

So Milan refused to cough up pennies for Rami and Taarabt but were fine paying Seedorf 10 million to go away? Wow, they must have really hated him.

What an absolutely insanely run club. Everything about them is completely and utterly baffling.

I thought I'd seen that guy Ronaldo hugged after the CL final before.

As if it's some random kid from his local club, it's his brother/brother-in-law. Used to see him all the time at our trophy presentations.

soccer.jpg

3Sixty

As if it's some random kid from his local club, it's his brother/brother-in-law. Used to see him all the time at our trophy presentations.

soccer.jpg

But it was text, on a picture, on the Internet.

Of course its true.

Meier

As in 'Infamous is a must if you have a PS4'

As in, not a must-have at all, but you need something to justify buying the console

I guess it depends on whether or not you consider any game for any system to be a must-buy. I consider Pikmin 3 to be one for the Wii U. It's just a joy to play and a fantastic successor to one of the best series of the GameCube era. It uses the gamepad effectively and the graphics are beautiful. Highest recommendation I can give.

I didn't really like Infamous 3 very much. I think it's probably a 7 at best.. so a good game, but far from great.

Meier

http://images.latinospost.com/data/images/full/15074/soccer.jpg?w=560[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't feel like mentioning it at the time because maybe it's true and maybe that was the guy, but that story about the other kid letting Ronaldo score has been around for years.

Randdalf

Any of my WiiU bros finished Pikmin 3?

I think I'm near the end.

zlCfzR-bg0sC77xekw

It's a really brilliant game, I think I finished it in about 11-12 hours according to the in-game clock (though I think it's a gross underestimate). You should try out the challenge and multiplayer modes if you haven't already, the latter is particularly well done and it's quite frankly an atrocity that it's not got online play.

L1NETT

If Dyke really is so fucking adamant about ruining one competition, let it be the Jpt

But a group stage sounds fucking vomit inducing

Having to play 3 fucking Jpt games each year. Ugh

Can't wait for Newcastle B team away on a tuesday evening

Yay

It's a really brilliant game, I think I finished it in about 11-12 hours according to the in-game clock (though I think it's a gross underestimate). You should try out the challenge and multiplayer modes if you haven't already, the latter is particularly well done and it's quite frankly an atrocity that it's not got online play.

It had that Nintendo feel to it.

Polished as fuck, loved the in between mission chatter with all three members :)

Hixx

If Dyke really is so fucking adamant about ruining one competition, let it be the Jpt

But a group stage sounds fucking vomit inducing

Having to play 3 fucking Jpt games each year. Ugh

Can't wait for Newcastle B team away on a tuesday evening

Yay

I dunno if Newcastle's academy is even A-rated.

It wasn't in the initial batch, dunno if they've been upgraded from B yet.

In other lower-league news, Federico Macheda has signed for Cardiff. Zzzzzz

FootballFan

Yeah, I didn't feel like mentioning it at the time because maybe it's true and maybe that was the guy, but that story about the other kid letting Ronaldo score has been around for years.

Reporters asked "if you're unemployed, how do you have such a nice car and house?"

"Cristiano" he replied.

Much tears.

wedward

Robin Bairner ‏@RBairner 17m
#Arsenal in contact with #PSG's Adrien #Rabiot (France Football). 19 with huge potential. Concerned with lack of playing time in Paris. #AFC

mhmm

Scum

Brendan, you JT

:p

dc, have you played w101? I can't decide between that or Pikmen for the free MK8 game.

Wonderful 101 is fucking brilliant. Not easy to get into straight away but well worth it. Check the OT first. The Wonderful 101 |OT| Diplomacy has failed
Also recommend these videos - The Wonderful 101 - Saur

Spurs will finish 5th next season, above either us or Man Utd

Fine by me. As long as we turn up for at least two-thirds of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom