• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me a dark horse has to be a talented team that has a core group of players that have grown up together, because those are usually what winning world cup teams are built around. Brazil had a core group of players that had been together for a period of time, france too, brazil again, Italy had been together for a decade, the barca boys had grown up together too.

For me that rules out Belgium. Only real dark horse I see is Chile. They have a good squad with a core group that have been together since the u20 WC.

The truest dark horse will be found out after the World Cup. That's how they work.

france lol pls

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_n790j7vhJ01teyusro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n790j7vhJ01teyusro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n790j7vhJ01teyusro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n790j7vhJ01teyusro4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n790j7vhJ01teyusro5_1280.jpg
Just watched Game of Thrones, FromSoft/Sony should really sue for copyright infringement
:p
and Carcosa innit. Matthew should be the three eyed Raven

The best transformation is from the 9th picture to the10th :D

edit: actually they are not in order so i no longer know what is the best transformation

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
i still need to finish season two.

tumblr_m3nzzz250h1qi4q69o2_250.gif

It's my favourite season I think. And I was gonna say just drop the whole show after S2 BUT..you must meet my new bearded buddy first

red-viper1.gif

and I hear he wasn't even that likable in the books too. Show +1 Books 0

40fe5d63618dd20bd1ba4410014b333b-here-have-some-pictures-of-game-of-thrones-actors-that-will-break-your.jpg

where's Bla when you need him? Four amazing emoticons right there

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_n6vjn6GVz61qhpm6ho1_250.gif

tumblr_n6vjn6GVz61qhpm6ho5_250.gif

....Jaqen is not invited? :(

Not true. He just doesn't get as much time in the books because he isn't a point of view character.

I really hate the POV idea, sometimes you just want to JUMP THE FUCK OUT of a boring arc. (yeah..her)

and some minor characters deserve their own POV for fuck's sake ;(

I don't know why I continue to like minor characters in TV shows, it's a recipe for disaster.

dc89

City and City ladies have signed partnerships with Pruhealth, Prucare & Discovery who become Health, Wellness & Life Insurance Partners UK & SA.

Dat Soriano.

Pachimari

Spain vs. Holland?
That would explain much.

Haha no. Germany vs. Portugal, and I were only "half-watching". I don't have the channels who send the world cup here at my new apartment but I'll be fine. I'll just keep an eye on silly season. Real Madrid is the only thing that matters to me anyway.

L1NETT

Capital One Cup First Round draw:

Sheffield Wednesday v Notts County
Coventry v Cardiff
Morecambe v Bradford

Interesting start that Fortune

Might go to Morecambe, nice little summer break on the bay. Lush

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Seems like this Balotelli talk might actually have legs.

Is he worth it? Dont you want someone dependable? Inst that why people hate Giroud?

Insert short question?

Dutch paper Telegraaf reported that Dortmund and Liverpool contacted Ajax (not directly) for info on Blind. If Blind plays two more good games he's gone I'm afraid.

I'm against the world cup, shitty tournament. Why do we even care? #saveblind

oh god pls no

He said he wanted to stay :(

We're so fucked

Carbonox

tumblr_n6vjn6GVz61qhpm6ho1_250.gif

tumblr_n6vjn6GVz61qhpm6ho5_250.gif

....Jaqen is not invited? :(

I really hate the POV idea, sometimes you just want to JUMP THE FUCK OUT of a boring arc. (yeah..her)

and some minor characters deserve their own POV for fuck's sake ;(

I don't know why I continue to like minor characters in TV shows, it's a recipe for disaster.

sansa please sit on my face and queef till the sheep go mooo

oi

yurt

have you seen the finale

do you know what they set up in season 5

i am so excited

jaqen yesssssssssssssssss he better have his fucking og face and not that fucking creepy peddling face he transformed to

Yen

#LFC now have an "Official Health, Wellness and Life Insurance Partner", PruProtect and PruHealth with Vitality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom